Page 60 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1035505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1614

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.

The Rhudaur Hills are near Cameth Brin, once you stop there a turn you should be able to go to Imladris and recreate Anduril.

f0ndiE^'s Avatar Civis

I can confirm form EB 2 - been playing that for ages and since like the middle of last year where he perfected it, both CAI and BAI was something which I have never seen before - a masterpiece.

Anyway, excuse me for not knowing but, that being said, you are working on some new version?

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by f0ndiE^ View Post
    I can confirm form EB 2 - been playing that for ages and since like the middle of last year where he perfected it, both CAI and BAI was something which I have never seen before - a masterpiece.

Anyway, excuse me for not knowing but, that being said, you are working on some new version?
    We (the team) are currently not working on a new version. However, MIKE GOLF is quite busy with a major update of the Reunited Kingdom mod for MOS.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Is there (by now) any fix for the battle cashes when creatures like Ents, Spiders, Wolves, ... etc. are present. Some battles I can play without problems others...

This is a system log from my last crash:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    21:55:34.369 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <wait> at line 102991 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:55:34.369 [game.script.timer.display] [trace] Display timer start 0.50, line number 102991, display_update_total_time 157.04
    21:55:34.876 [game.script.timer.display] [trace] Display timer finished 0.50, line number 102991
    21:55:34.876 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <simulate_mouse_click> at line 102992 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:55:34.876 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <simulate_mouse_click> at line 102993 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:06:58.185 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 76790 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:06:58.185 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <script_delay> = 1
    22:06:58.185 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <battle_wait> at line 76791 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:06:58.185 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer started 15.00 @ 840.8, line number 76791
    22:06:58.185 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <battle_wait> at line 91136 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:06:58.185 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer started 10.00 @ 840.8, line number 91136
    22:07:03.446 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer finished 10.00 @ 850.8, line number 91136
    22:07:03.446 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 91142 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:03.446 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 91142 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:03.446 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <protect_general> = 1
    22:07:03.446 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 91150 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.282 [game.script.timer.battle] [trace] Battle timer finished 15.00 @ 855.8, line number 76791
    22:07:04.282 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76794 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.282 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76798 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.282 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76802 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.282 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76822 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.282 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76830 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.282 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76837 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.283 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76844 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.283 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 76849 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.283 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 76851 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    22:07:04.283 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <script_delay> = 0
    22:12:04.967 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

By the way ... this MOD rocks :-)
    Last edited by Veteraan; January 12, 2018 at 02:38 PM.

Well, there are some developments in the matter, thanks to the BOTET team, see HERE.

However, if it does work, that will not automatically mean it will be implemented. The MOS team is not active and working with the files mentioned is not something that I have ever done before and that is not going to change any time soon. The "modding colleagues" I mentioned are working on another mod, in a team I am also a member of.

AWRA's Avatar Libertus

Just reloaded TATW to my computer and looked in on this world after about 5 years. Last I played was doing 2.1 with the AUM mod thats part of MOS. Like to try 3.2 out, but at least with some of the Arnor units in AUM, some of the new ones for Arnor in MOS.

Looking back on the AUM thread, looked like it had been fixed to work with 3.0, but not 3.2 and it was unclear whether people really got it to work. Assume those issues were fixed to get it into MOS though. Wondered if anyone in the community still had the files for AUM for 3.0, figured out how to make it work for 3.2 willing to share them.

If that's not an option assume that in principle should be able to find a tutorial on how to get units from one mod to another assuming they are for the same basic revision level of tatw - any basic barriers to doing that? Have worked with the text files before, but haven't with the graphics files.
    "I threw down my enemy, and he fell from the high place and broke the mountain-side where he smote it in his ruin."

Quote Originally Posted by AWRA View Post
    Just reloaded TATW to my computer and looked in on this world after about 5 years. Last I played was doing 2.1 with the AUM mod thats part of MOS. Like to try 3.2 out, but at least with some of the Arnor units in AUM, some of the new ones for Arnor in MOS.

Looking back on the AUM thread, looked like it had been fixed to work with 3.0, but not 3.2 and it was unclear whether people really got it to work. Assume those issues were fixed to get it into MOS though. Wondered if anyone in the community still had the files for AUM for 3.0, figured out how to make it work for 3.2 willing to share them.

If that's not an option assume that in principle should be able to find a tutorial on how to get units from one mod to another assuming they are for the same basic revision level of tatw - any basic barriers to doing that? Have worked with the text files before, but haven't with the graphics files.
    Here are links to some good tutorials for you to sink your teeth into. I would recommend adding one unit at a time, add that unit to an appropriate faction in the descr_strat file and then start a game and use the settlement viewer to verify that the unit looks and moves as it should. If you have a ctd when doing this, check your work, hence the reasomn why to add one unit at time. Once it looks good in the settlement viewer I would then add the new unit to the edb, descr_mercenaries and/or campaign_script.

AWRA's Avatar Libertus

Mike Golf:

Many thanks for the links. If I understand you correctly, something like following:
    If I'm adding Arnor units - probably about 4-6 units from MOS to vanilla 3.2 - probably best way to test is to add them to a Bree Settlement (and the buildings enabling recruitment) near a rebel one and then walk through weather they look correct in army display, settlement recruitment display, then attack a rebel settlement and see if they work right in a battle. Everything works right then put units where they belong in Arnor recruitment-buildings-ect.

In principle the MOS stuff should be graphically compatible with 3.2 right, and MOS 1.7 is intended to mod on top of and is for vanilla 3.2 correct?
    Last edited by AWRA; January 20, 2018 at 02:09 PM.
    "I threw down my enemy, and he fell from the high place and broke the mountain-side where he smote it in his ruin."

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by AWRA View Post
    Mike Golf:

Many thanks for the links. If I understand you correctly, something like following:
    If I'm adding Arnor units - probably about 4-6 units from MOS to vanilla 3.2 - probably best way to test is to add them to a Bree Settlement (and the buildings enabling recruitment) near a rebel one and then walk through weather they look correct in army display, settlement recruitment display, then attack a rebel settlement and see if they work right in a battle. Everything works right then put units where they belong in Arnor recruitment-buildings-ect.

In principle the MOS stuff should be graphically compatible with 3.2 right, and MOS 1.7 is intended to mod on top of and is for vanilla 3.2 correct?
    MOS 1.7 is for on the top of TATW 3.2 yes
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

AWRA's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    MOS 1.7 is for on the top of TATW 3.2 yes
    Thx.

Is there any older version of MOS still out with bigger army size for good factions? I cant find this version anymore. I don't like idea to having so small armies with late top economy/population only too fight battles where you have only 127/100 men per regiment on huge size.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Update Status 2017-01-14: Development of MOS has tentatively resumed.

Hi, I am playing as the High Elves in MOS 1.70. Have all the required regions but neither Imladris and Ost-in-Edhil have given me the option of building the Gwaith-i-mirdans in either city. I have built so many Artist studios, city halls, scupltors etc but still nothing in Imladris? Now building Armourers etc all over my lands and still nothing in Ost-in-Edhil. So frustrating? Have there been issues with Noldor in the past?
    Many thanks.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Update Status 2017-01-14: Development of MOS has tentatively resumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanciarius_90 View Post
    Is there any older version of MOS still out with bigger army size for good factions? I cant find this version anymore. I don't like idea to having so small armies with late top economy/population only too fight battles where you have only 127/100 men per regiment on huge size.
    There are still download links for MOS 1.62 in the OP of this thread and AFAIK they are not dead. Not sure if you mean that version though. I don't have an older version available, others might.

Quote Originally Posted by Elronmond View Post
    Hi, I am playing as the High Elves in MOS 1.70. Have all the required regions but neither Imladris and Ost-in-Edhil have given me the option of building the Gwaith-i-mirdans in either city. I have built so many Artist studios, city halls, scupltors etc but still nothing in Imladris? Now building Armourers etc all over my lands and still nothing in Ost-in-Edhil. So frustrating? Have there been issues with Noldor in the past?
    Many thanks.
    It's been a while since I last played MOS myself and I don't have a working version of it on my computer to check things. However, I don't remember there being "issues" with this, at least not in such a way that there were many reports on this feature not working.

Perhaps somebody who does remember and/or is still playing can shed some light on this.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Hmm, Gwaith apperently isn't a guild in MOS.
    You're egypt [HE] and is the the hidden resources are there; furthermore it requires a Large Town and the event "start_building 1"
    Code:
    building gwaith_i_mirdain
    {
        levels a_gwaith_i_mirdain m_gwaith_i_mirdain
        {
            a_gwaith_i_mirdain city requires factions { egypt, }  and hidden_resource hr_c and hidden_resource hr_3 and event_counter start_building 1
            {
                capability
                {
                    trade_base_income_bonus bonus 1
                }
                material wooden
                construction 5
                cost 5000
                settlement_min large_town
                upgrades
                {
                    m_gwaith_i_mirdain
                }
    (...)
    And then a city for next level that enables Smiths.

Conditions for "start_building 1":
    Code:
        declare_counter start_building

monitor_event FactionTurnStart FactionType egypt
            and I_CompareCounter go_reforging = 1
            and not IsFactionAIControlled
            and I_LocalFaction egypt
            and I_CompareCounter start_building = 0
            and I_SettlementOwner Mithlond = egypt    
            and I_SettlementOwner Harlindon = egypt
            and I_SettlementOwner Forlindon = egypt
            and I_SettlementOwner Imladris = egypt
            and I_SettlementOwner Emyn-Beraid = egypt
            and I_SettlementOwner Eregion = egypt
            and I_SettlementOwner South-Mithlond = egypt
            and I_SettlementOwner Far-Harlindon = egypt ;Caras Orodselch
            and I_SettlementOwner Lune-land = egypt ;Perth-en-Lh��
            and I_SettlementOwner Lune = egypt ;Caras Celairnen
            and I_SettlementOwner Enedwaith = egypt
            and I_CharacterExists elrond1
            set_event_counter start_building 1
            historic_event lindon_notification factions { egypt, }
    So there're the settlements (do they match?), and Elrond must live still.
    Not quite sure what this mean though.
    Code:
    and I_CompareCounter go_reforging = 1

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Hey guys!

So, I was considering posting this in the guides section but considering this is a MOS-centric question I figured I'd post here

First off, thank you for this mod and thank you to everyone that has contributed to it! I've been playing it for around a year now and honestly I find it incredibly difficult to go back to vanilla for anything other than the Fellowship campaign.

Basically I was wondering if anyone could give me some general tips on how to play as Dunland in battle? Specifically against Rohan and their nuclear cav? On the campaign map I'm having to babysit Isengard and protect them from the stacks of Rohirrim that keep pouring over the crossing just south of Isengard, apparently Saruman has better things to do and is chilling in the west somewhere with most of Isengards forces :/

This presents a problem as I'm only 25 turns into the campaign and have 0 access to high tier units. A solid charge from even Rohan scouts will decimate a unit of clansmen or tribal axemen! I try to pin them with hammer and anvil but this ties up so many of my men and leaves me with few options for fending of the rest of the stack, when you consider Rohan's stacks are often 80% cav you can see why this is less than ideal Also I'm quite used to using skirmishers as Dale and OoTM/OoG but for whatever reason I am terrible with Dunland huntsmen which from what I can tell leaves me at a huge disadvantage - they make up a large percentage of early Dunlending stacks and while generally not a great unit we all know how devastating even bad skirmishers can be. The Rohirrim obliterate them when they're not protected by infantry and when they are protected by infantry they can't throw their javelins without at least 60% burying themselves in the back of my poor clansmen! Flanking with them would be the obvious choice but that just leaves them vulnerable to cav. Somehow the AI is smart enough not to commit all their army at once which leaves little opportunity for my huntsmen to sneak around the sides

Building and maintaining even 1 or 2 stacks is becoming ludicrously expensive for my 3rd world economy, I've just about managed to keep my westward and northern expansion up to add more taxpayers to my faction but it can't last - Eriadors borders are sneaking ever closer and I simply cannot afford a 2 front war! The obvious option would be to abandon the south and concentrate on the north but that would mean relying on Isengard to keep Rohan at bay, something which they seem very much laissez faire about, thus necessitating my intervention.

Ahhh I need help! Saruman for all this talk of ending the age of men you sure don't seem particularly bothered about them growing stronger and stronger while you fanny about in the West!

I really don't want to give up on this campaign, especially so early on but it's definitely getting that way. I've always loved playing as the underdog factions and Dunland is as underdog as they get. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDbird View Post
    Hey guys!

So, I was considering posting this in the guides section but considering this is a MOS-centric question I figured I'd post here

First off, thank you for this mod and thank you to everyone that has contributed to it! I've been playing it for around a year now and honestly I find it incredibly difficult to go back to vanilla for anything other than the Fellowship campaign.

Basically I was wondering if anyone could give me some general tips on how to play as Dunland in battle? Specifically against Rohan and their nuclear cav? On the campaign map I'm having to babysit Isengard and protect them from the stacks of Rohirrim that keep pouring over the crossing just south of Isengard, apparently Saruman has better things to do and is chilling in the west somewhere with most of Isengards forces :/

This presents a problem as I'm only 25 turns into the campaign and have 0 access to high tier units. A solid charge from even Rohan scouts will decimate a unit of clansmen or tribal axemen! I try to pin them with hammer and anvil but this ties up so many of my men and leaves me with few options for fending of the rest of the stack, when you consider Rohan's stacks are often 80% cav you can see why this is less than ideal Also I'm quite used to using skirmishers as Dale and OoTM/OoG but for whatever reason I am terrible with Dunland huntsmen which from what I can tell leaves me at a huge disadvantage - they make up a large percentage of early Dunlending stacks and while generally not a great unit we all know how devastating even bad skirmishers can be. The Rohirrim obliterate them when they're not protected by infantry and when they are protected by infantry they can't throw their javelins without at least 60% burying themselves in the back of my poor clansmen! Flanking with them would be the obvious choice but that just leaves them vulnerable to cav. Somehow the AI is smart enough not to commit all their army at once which leaves little opportunity for my huntsmen to sneak around the sides

Building and maintaining even 1 or 2 stacks is becoming ludicrously expensive for my 3rd world economy, I've just about managed to keep my westward and northern expansion up to add more taxpayers to my faction but it can't last - Eriadors borders are sneaking ever closer and I simply cannot afford a 2 front war! The obvious option would be to abandon the south and concentrate on the north but that would mean relying on Isengard to keep Rohan at bay, something which they seem very much laissez faire about, thus necessitating my intervention.

Ahhh I need help! Saruman for all this talk of ending the age of men you sure don't seem particularly bothered about them growing stronger and stronger while you fanny about in the West!

I really don't want to give up on this campaign, especially so early on but it's definitely getting that way. I've always loved playing as the underdog factions and Dunland is as underdog as they get. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
    I feel you completely..... Dunland if for me the hardest faction to play as (along with Gondor) since most of their early units really lack against the mighty Horse-lords of the Rohan, who will smartly deploy strong light cavalry/infantry armies into the Gap of Rohan by the first 10 - 15 turns. In most cases by turn 25 - 30 they own the Gap firmly and are attacking Isengard with force (who usually just goes on the defensive around the fortress itself, not expanding). Al thou sometimes Isengard really gets strong enough to take the Gap, but this brings up another problem and that is that 90% of the time Isengard will likely expand towards the west thereby limiting the amount of settlements you can capture in the Enedwaith/Lond Angren areas (forcing you to either ally with them or prepare for war in the future).

I would recommend that you try to secure an alliance with Isengard, help them hold the Gap of Rohan while you send the rest of your forces to take the western regions (not crossing the Gwáltho to the north) such as Tharbad, Lond Daer, Lond Agren, etc etc to boost your economy while Isengard takes the brunt of the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyres Δt Varanasi View Post
    I feel you completely..... Dunland if for me the hardest faction to play as (along with Gondor) since most of their early units really lack against the mighty Horse-lords of the Rohan, who will smartly deploy strong light cavalry/infantry armies into the Gap of Rohan by the first 10 - 15 turns. In most cases by turn 25 - 30 they own the Gap firmly and are attacking Isengard with force (who usually just goes on the defensive around the fortress itself, not expanding). Al thou sometimes Isengard really gets strong enough to take the Gap, but this brings up another problem and that is that 90% of the time Isengard will likely expand towards the west thereby limiting the amount of settlements you can capture in the Enedwaith/Lond Angren areas (forcing you to either ally with them or prepare for war in the future).

I would recommend that you try to secure an alliance with Isengard, help them hold the Gap of Rohan while you send the rest of your forces to take the western regions (not crossing the Gwáltho to the north) such as Tharbad, Lond Daer, Lond Agren, etc etc to boost your economy while Isengard takes the brunt of the fighting.
    Happy to hear I'm not the only one! You've pretty much described exactly what's happening in my campaign right now, the only thing stopping Rohan from dominating the Gap of Rohan is my dwindling stack of worn out Dundenlings I let Isengard take the bottom row of villages in order to boost their economy and hopefully let them produce an extra stack but I'm starting to feel like that was a mistake - if I had taken those settlements instead it may have forced Isengard to focus their attention on the east :S

I'm thinking of starting again, this time taking your advice and consolidating all of Dunland rather than giving some up to Isengard. That way, as you said, I would boost my economy nicely and allow Dunland to be more productive in the north, hopefully with the side effect of forcing Isengard to expand into the east and actually put a dent in Rohan.

Thanks for the advice! Hopefully this time I'll have more success.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by MsDbird View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Hopefully this time I'll have more success.
    Good luck, enjoy the horse-meat!

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Hello!
    First time here!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for this MOD! I didn't have fun like this in a long time!

i'm playing Third Age 3.0 w/ patch 3.2 + MOS 1.70 w/ patch 01-04 and 05, all downloaded in this website, and I'll post a review with my impressions in this thread later, but now I need your help!

My problem: I'm doing a flawless and very satisfying campaign, but now 2 of my allies are now at war because I gifted a land to one while the other still had troops in it, what made one of them upset. I felt guilty of this stupid mistake and tried to fix, but to my surprise the Diplomat don't have any options to reconciliate allies. So here is what I've tried so far:

• I did accepted allied allies in the beggining of the campaign, but SHIFT+A as suggested in the scroll and all over the internet don't work in any case. I tried every possible combination and it also don't work. It have been suggested here, including this thread (which I read full), that this option is disabled in MOS 1.70. So thank you to leave the "allied allies" scroll still on and make me bang my head against the wall for so long.

• I tried in the console "diplomatic_stance <faction_a> <faction_b> <allied/neutral/war>" but it didn't work too. i tried with captions on adn off, first letter captions, in-game name, descr_strat.txt name, with " ", etc. and nothing! It has been suggested mining information in many foruns that this command don't work, only in "script" (whatever this is).

• Then I tried editing savegames files, but when I opened it, it is just a bunch of gibberish.

So please, tell me: Is there a solution for this? A way to edit savegames, a hidden console command, a submod, anything! I'm waging war alone while my allies are killing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by pewdiepie View Post
    Hello!
    First time here!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for this MOD! I didn't have fun like this in a long time!

i'm playing Third Age 3.0 w/ patch 3.2 + MOS 1.70 w/ patch 01-04 and 05, all downloaded in this website, and I'll post a review with my impressions in this thread later, but now I need your help!

My problem: I'm doing a flawless and very satisfying campaign, but now 2 of my allies are now at war because I gifted a land to one while the other still had troops in it, what made one of them upset. I felt guilty of this stupid mistake and tried to fix, but to my surprise the Diplomat don't have any options to reconciliate allies. So here is what I've tried so far:

• I did accepted allied allies in the beggining of the campaign, but SHIFT+A as suggested in the scroll and all over the internet don't work in any case. I tried every possible combination and it also don't work. It have been suggested here, including this thread (which I read full), that this option is disabled in MOS 1.70. So thank you to leave the "allied allies" scroll still on and make me bang my head against the wall for so long.

• I tried in the console "diplomatic_stance <faction_a> <faction_b> <allied/neutral/war>" but it didn't work too. i tried with captions on adn off, first letter captions, in-game name, descr_strat.txt name, with " ", etc. and nothing! It has been suggested mining information in many foruns that this command don't work, only in "script" (whatever this is).

• Then I tried editing savegames files, but when I opened it, it is just a bunch of gibberish.

So please, tell me: Is there a solution for this? A way to edit savegames, a hidden console command, a submod, anything! I'm waging war alone while my allies are killing each other.
    One solution would be to use forced diplomacy and become allies again with whoever you broke your alliance with when your two allies started fighting. When you ally with them again then they will cease fire and become neutral towards all of your allies. For awhile anyways...... one can never count on alliance, even ancient ones.