Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: DarthMod Empire v8.0.1 Platinum Feedback (READ FIRST POST)

Default Re: DarthMod Empire v8.0.1 Platinum Feedback (READ FIRST POST)

I've just reinstalled DME but I'm expecting a mate to visit in the next few minutes so I'll leave it till tomorrow to try to look at it.

I've saved a copy of the vanilla preferences this time...

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

I'd like to make an observation here on Darthmod Empire feature of the deserting units when bankruptcy strikes ... yeah, perhaps it feels very important for you to stress how bankruptcy collapses the faction's armies, and perhaps it does great for realism ... but as for me at least, it definitively does not help for game joyfulness. I really donīt like to be fighting armies of a handful pitiful soldiers..., nor having to defend with such one, given the case.
    By the way, could someone indicate me where to change this feature? I was looking for it but couldn't find the file in the pack. It's so frustrating. I know this can constitute some kind of technical help request attached, but...

I've had Empire: Total War for years and always had fun with it and found it fascinating. I recently installed the Darthmod and it's like a whole new ballgame.
    The battles are so much better with 300, 400, and 500 regiments. I'm having an absolute blast with it. I'm doing the Grand Campaign as Britain and was doing
    quite decently until... the Great Mughal Horde arrived in the Carribean. I dealt with that relatively easily, until... they snagged three of the 13 colonies. Bugger!
    Dealing with that required a bit of money and manpower I really didn't want to invest, so I figured I'd send an expedition to India, where the Mughals had already wiped
    out the Maratha Empire.
    It would be tough, but hell, I'd weathered my troops up fighting Russia for several years, so gobbling up India was eminently do-able....or not.
    I've never seen such fanatical warriors in all of my Empire campaigns. As many regiments as I feed into India, there are (seemingly) as many Mughal
    regiments. AND they're in many cases, stone-cold, steely-eyed berserkers. I'm gonna guess I've lost 200,000 troops at miniumum and I've only
    taken the three southern regions and Ceylon. I'm getting my head handed to me on a platter in many of the battles. Hell, it's so bloody, if I come out of
    a battle at half strength I consider myself lucky. Many is the time I've limped away with 10 percent of my regiments left to tell tales to the fresh
    regiments being brought in from England.
    AND I'M LOVIN' IT!
    My sincere thanks to Darth for an absolutely magnifcent mod which takes Empire: Total War to a whole new level. It's an amazing piece of work.

Best regards, Odd

Civis

Hoped for better gameplay, so installed dme.
    After 8 turns, portugal and mysore became protectorates of dagestan.
    There is only 2 options: i did something wrong during installation, or this mod is even more ed up than vanilla.

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Quote Originally Posted by BAGRAT 7 View Post
    Hoped for better gameplay, so installed dme.
    After 8 turns, portugal and mysore became protectorates of dagestan.
    There is only 2 options: i did something wrong during installation, or this mod is even more ed up than vanilla.
    Hopefully one of the developers will come along and answer your question sir.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

There is a fix for the dagestan bug, its in one of the bran mac born submods
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

"
    • Solid cannon shots have now shockwave effects for realistic impacts, just like in Napoleon: Total War. (Artillery accuracy reduced for balancing, DarthMod submods should update the Artillery Accuracy stat accordingly).

From the change log. What submod is it referring too?
    Last edited by z3n; September 28, 2019 at 10:19 PM. Reason: changed to purple

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    Hopefully one of the developers will come along and answer your question sir.
    Sorry, Graham. I don't think that will happen, because DARTH VADER retired from modding over 5 years ago.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

• Solid cannon shots have now shockwave effects for realistic impacts, just like in Napoleon: Total War. (Artillery accuracy reduced for balancing, DarthMod submods should update the Artillery Accuracy stat accordingly).

From the change log. What submod is it referring too?
    That seems to just be a general statement, rather than about a specific submod. It's also not very important since it's just an accuracy change, so even if you used a submod that affected this, it wouldn't be game breaking.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)