Thread: Superfaction in Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion?

Default Superfaction in Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion?

Hello I'm trying to create a Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion campaign, where the Romano-British are under the Western Roman Empire, their superfaction, exactly like the Roman Senate in Rome Total War. Also Eastern Rome might be under Western Rome as well. I'm doing this because I don't another sack and destroy Rome campaign. Anything I need to know? I tried add the superfaction label to the appropriate factions but the game crashed.

On another note can this be used in Medieval 2 Total War? I know there is a Pope mechanic there but I'd rather use the Senate mechanic.

Edit: I figured out that you have to order the factions correctly. Now the superfaction feature works and Western Rome is defensive but extremely strong as well. Still have to work to get standing and missions.
    Last edited by Steward Denethor II; January 04, 2020 at 01:51 PM.

Default Re: Superfaction in Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion?

Anyone know how to add a Senate mechanic to Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion?

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Sorry for the late answer but I don't think that is possible, unless the UI automatically gets added by the exe to support it.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Steward Denethor II View Post
    Anyone know how to add a Senate mechanic to Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion?
    What z3n said, besides the Senate faction are known to be a bit buggy. So, your best option is not to fiddle with the Senate faction and doing so could make the game unplayable.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.