Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The issue with Gargokladioi

Campidoctor

Default Re: The issue with Gargokladioi

Hateful rhetoric enough to make hitler proud, and equally devoid of any humor. A walking stereotype

C'mon guys, keep politics out of my modded game about government control, geopolitical strategy, historical cultures, expansion of the military-industrial-complex, and persecution of war criminals like Pyrrhus of Epirus.

No seriously, these forums should be about EBII only.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebopp View Post
    C'mon guys, keep politics out of my modded game about government control, geopolitical strategy, historical cultures, expansion of the military-industrial-complex, and persecution of war criminals like Pyrrhus of Epirus.

No seriously, these forums should be about EBII only.
    How dare we!

On a side note, Gargokladioi are so deeply voiced and manly sounding they could easily take over the lead vocals of any death metal band around these days like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Morbid Angel, or Dying Fetus. They might even rival this walrus in that department:

Quote Originally Posted by Dooz View Post
    Hateful rhetoric enough to make hitler proud, and equally devoid of any humor. A walking stereotype
    I thought the emojis conveyed that I was doing lighthearted trash talking and ribbing, like Canadians and Americans usually do to each other, but I think I might have offended someone and for that I apologize, since this is only supposed to be a joke thread. I don't actually dislike Germans, you guys.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

I'm now envisioning biker gangs instead of cavalry.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Campidoctor

RV, I don't know if you're just trolling me now, but even though I didn't quote who I was replying to I thought it'd be obvious it was about the one person in this thread who fit my description, not the guy who's been joking around the whole time lol. Anyway, off to make a Sons of Anarchy submod to implement z3n's idea

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

RV, I don't know if you're just trolling me now, but even though I didn't quote who I was replying to I thought it'd be obvious it was about the one person in this thread who fit my description, not the guy who's been joking around the whole time lol. Anyway, off to make a Sons of Anarchy submod to implement z3n's idea
    Oh no, I understood perfectly what you said, I was also talking about Bismarck from the previous page.

Also, I'd love to see your Sons of Anarchy submod for Gargokladioi hitting the open road! Although z3n should note that Gargokladioi are infantry, not cavalry, and for that absolutely unforgivable offense I'm going to force him to fight to the death in an arena against, you called it, the Gargokladioi!!!!

Campidoctor

Incidentally, gargokladioi sounds like the noise a souped up bike would make while idling or maybe revving. Taking applications for voice work for my SoA mod

Is that some kind of Jedi mind trick. Making a hateful comment while accusing me of making one?? Sweetheart, your opinion means nothing to me. So why don't you hunt down a woman who wants an abortion. I have heard that Texas pays quite handsomely for that.

Campidoctor

"infected by you people... despise"

It's not opinion, it's fact you use the same rhetoric as the man who was riling up the masses for murder. It's also hilarious that you attempting to incorporate humor is about hunting down people, though you'd probably know a thing or two about that too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12