Page 12 of 364 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021223762112 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Version 1.7 Patch 05 (Hotfix) released: 25-08-2015

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Quote Originally Posted by azzinoth104 View Post
    I have GeForce GTX 770 2GB DirectCU II OC 1058 MHz graphic Clock. Thank you for these tips, I'll try it and report back.
    Is this an ASUS GPU? If it is, download the latest BIOS for it from ASUS home site, if you haven`t done so already.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Is this an ASUS GPU? If it is, download the latest BIOS for it from ASUS home site, if you haven`t done so already.
    I tried the fixes but it only lowered the turn time with about 5-10 sec. I also applied the Large Address Aware Patch, it gave a few more fps on the campaign map. It's ~ 2.20 min for each turn right now. My friend has up to 4-5 min turn time by the way and he don't have much lower specs than me.

I tried the fixes but it only lowered the turn time with about 5-10 sec. I also applied the Large Address Aware Patch, it gave a few more fps on the campaign map. It's ~ 2.20 min for each turn right now. My friend has up to 4-5 min turn time by the way and he don't have much lower specs than me.
    There is also this thread, try to find GameBooster which is mentioned there.

Also, start MOS, press ALT+TAB to get back to Desktop, then Start Task Manager, and in Processes window locate Kingdoms.exe. Right mouse click on it, and Set Priority to High. Close Task Manager, and go back into MOS by clicking on Kingdoms icon in taskbar.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; December 21, 2013 at 05:10 PM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

There is also this thread, try to find GameBooster which is mentioned there.

Also, start MOS, press ALT+TAB to get back to Desktop, then Start Task Manager, and in Processes window locate Kingdoms.exe. Right mouse click on it, and Set Priority to High. Close Task Manager, and go back into MOS by clicking on Kingdoms icon in taskbar.
    I'm using GameBooster now and made the priority high, I did notice the load time to battles and menus was considerable faster and spies and diplomats no longer lag when moving them but the turn time was the same.

Is there any MOS documentation? Unit lists, building list, etc.

Hmm, I moved out my MTW2 folder from Program (x86) and now turn times are suddenly 25 seconds at max. Strange but it works, I reccomend that for others playing with MOS if you experience long turn times.

Hmm, I moved out my MTW2 folder from Program (x86) and now turn times are suddenly 25 seconds at max. Strange but it works, I reccomend that for others playing with MOS if you experience long turn times.
    I was thinking to recommend you to do that, good thinking.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Congratulations!
    Just curious, do the optional scripts (Garrison, DCI, Immortal Heroes, etc.) still appear at the start of the campaign?
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Congratulations!
    Just curious, do the optional scripts (Garrison, DCI, Immortal Heroes, etc.) still appear at the start of the campaign?
    Yes they do. ^^

Hi guys, does this mod still use the bodyguard switcher mod?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel Ezekiel View Post
    Hi guys, does this mod still use the bodyguard switcher mod?
    It never did (permission matter), that was a submod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...S-1-6-RELEASED
    You could ask the creator to update it perhaps

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Congratulations!
    Yes they do. ^^
    I can confirm that. Starting a Gondor campaign from from a copied (not installed!) Sega folder placed directly in the root (F:\Sega...) I counted 20 script options popping up which I all enabled and then number 21 popped up (something about Sauron reacting to Proximus) which I also enabled. It took about 35 seconds to end a turn.
    As I was doing some testing anyway, I decided to start the same campaign with no scripts enabled. Turn time was now about 25 seconds.
    For me it didn't make any difference in time playing from the program files folder or not. However this might have something to do with the fact that my original Total war install is placed in a program files directory dedicated solely to MTWII.

Some specs to give an idea about my desktop:
    Intel ivy bridge I5 3570 which clocks up to 4.0 GHz under heavy load, Asus GTX560 TI 1GB graphics adapter, 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHZ, Samsung 830 SSD for Windows and OCZ 2 SSD only used for MTWII, most other programs on a hard disk.Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
    While playing TATW I always have a Opera browser active in the background, running a radio stream. This was also the case during testing. Gdata anti virus always active.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Update.
    No MOS v1.6.2 today, but very, very soon.............
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Ugh you got me ! I saw Update. and went crazy

Anyways the above counts for the previous version of MOS as well. ( Copy the map outside of Program Files. Al so seems to fix certain cases of the mod not working. )
    Imperium Romanum

That is what you get with Windows Vista and OSs after it, some apparently useful feature called User Account CONTROL..

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

That is what you get with Windows Vista and OSs after it, some apparently useful feature called User Account CONTROL..
    It's useful for enhanced security. I use UAC since Vista (2007) and have always worked with two password protected accounts, one administrator and one standard user. The standard one is my default account which I use for everything except advanced system configuration.
    I know there are a lot of people reporting problems which might have to do with UAC. In six years working with UAC enabled, I never encountered such a problem.
    Personally I would never advise people as a general rule to disable UAC unless it's the only way to get there programs working.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Can't wait for the update
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; December 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Update.
    No MOS v1.6.2 today, but very, very soon.............
    God ... I can't wait. Please give us our Christmas present.

Any tips how to download Full 1.5 from Mega? My download stops at 70 - 85%, happend now 4th times , it just freezes. Isnt there a normal download not this browser thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by IHV View Post
    Any tips how to download Full 1.5 from Mega? My download stops at 70 - 85%, happend now 4th times , it just freezes. Isnt there a normal download not this browser thingy?
    Does it ask you to download an add-on or something when you go to download? I could only get it to work when I installed that gizmo.