Thread: [Submod] Cultural Tensio

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [Submod] Cultural Tensio

I thought that cultural tensio is the spiritual child of kk. I must admit i was kind of confused because of the multiple versions and the lot people that envolved trying to make the mod better and as bug free as possible.I, as a fan of total war, all these years was feeling very sad when a mod showing great potential, make the game experiense better and all of the sudden stop progressing. Either because the original author vanish or cant keep up with the pace of the base game and the multi patches. Then i really hope that someone with time and knowlegde will step up and continue the legacy. i wish hellenika for example could be played with path 20. The othaurs of it mod wish it too. And moreover. I kinda feel you. I myself made a mod for medieval 2 , shields patterns and textures. I make a statement on releash that eveyone can take the mod or part of it and impliment it on their own mod. Just give me credit. Well , after a while my mod become submod of a lot mods and now dont take any mention, not because the modders dont want to give any but because they dont know that i was the original moder. Doesnt matter. The thing about moding is sharing. Thank you for kk , thank you a lot. you make my gaming exp with rome 2 better. And thank the other guys that without them i would have already forget about kk
    Last edited by nikossaiz; February 09, 2019 at 10:42 AM.