Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI, updated on March 2023 1.3.2 Compatibility patch

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

I tested with a non roman faction.

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2 Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldgrimr View Post
    Just wondering, is it possible to mix this with Little Legionaire's mod, so that the legions have some of his equipment?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...3o1eTBCMzBrZkk put this on top of your load list and the named Marian units from UMCenturion's mod shoul also use LL's helmets.

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks, mate!

Updated the population values to match the new patch.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Updated the population values to match the new patch.
    Nice

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...3o1eTBCMzBrZkk put this on top of your load list and the named Marian units from UMCenturion's mod shoul also use LL's helmets.
    This makes some of the units use no helmets at all. For example, in Legio X Equestris, only the standard bearer has a helmet.

And LL's mod is still activated?

Yep, LL's mod, UM's mod, the compatibility patch and the helmet patch are all enabled.

Yeah you were right, it should be fixed now, bear in mind my patch replaces some of the helmets in UM's mod, but many of the units use his own helmets excusively, changing those would mean altering each single unit, which would be quite the pain. This means that some units will be completely unaltered, while some will have LL helmets as well.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...3o1eTBCMzBrZkk

That's completely alright with me. It works perfectly now, thanks!

good to hear! If LL's brings out more models, I'll see about adding those as well.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

good to hear! If LL's brings out more models, I'll see about adding those as well.
    Αs far as I know, that's his plan.

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

I'm guessing there are plans to update this to the new Rome 2 & DeI versions once they come out?

Yup, i'll update it once the beta is finalized.

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

Nice, thanks

Sorry for multi-posting, but I'm putting this here as well in case people don't see both threads:
    I have bad news. As some of you may know, the civil war mechanic in the new beta has a bug that causes the game to crash with mods that have a lot of units. Dresden found a workaround, but this submod adds so many units that it re-enables the civil war crash. In other words, this will crash the game if played with the current patch 18 version of DeI and a civil war happens where the seceding faction doesn't command an army!
    I recommend talking to him how to implement the workaround, it was something about adding an attribute to the units so the script ignores them, other than that we can hope that CA fixes the civil war script when the beta finalizes.
    Last edited by CIaagent11; November 26, 2017 at 05:38 AM.

Yeah, I changed the caste to _aux versions as he advised in his post, let me know if that works.

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2c Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

Thanks a lot! But I am in doubt which file I should download. It would have to be one with the battle stat adaptations, so not the one in the OP?

Default Re: UMCenturion's Ancient Empires: Legions for DEI 1.2.2c Compatibility patch (W.I.P.)

The link in the op has both changes.
    Last edited by Dardo21; November 26, 2017 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks a lot. I seem to still get a crash. But I don't quite know whether it is for the same reason. I think maybe we just wait for the patch to release and see how things settle.

Best regards