Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by ildar View Post
    Hi all, I've recently encountered a problem where my units disappeared from recruitment pool - I cannot recruit Principes(Late) units anymore(which I used for like dozen of turns). Instead I am offered legioners for whom I am lacking required reforms. My Imperium level hasn't changed. Just to be clear I've amended reforms lua to decrease Imperium requirement to 3 for Polybian reforms.

Acty while debugging it, I've found that while I don't satisfy Imperium requirement for the reform - I do satisfy turn restriction - so at turn 99 I everything is fine, while as soon as I get to turn 100, Polybian units disappear

// I've edited by decreasing Imperium requirement by 1
    _lib.requirements.main_rome.player = {
    roman = {3, 40, 4, 100, 6, 210},
    carthaginian = {5, 80},
    greek = {3, 50, 5, 120},
    celtic = {4, 90},
    iberian = {4, 90},
    german = {4, 90},
    parthian = {5, 120}
    };

Any help? (aside from editing turn further as I play?)

Many thnx

EDIT: Acty, silly me, my current imperium level is already 4, and turn is >100, so apparently reforms are just not triggering.... any way to "re-trigger" them?
    You can try temporarily putting the reform date on a future turn.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Atin View Post
    Thanks! Deleting both mod parts from the forum and using the 3 parts from the Steam Workshop solved the issue
    Usually it's the other way around but it's good you have it fixed

It seems like a diplomacy bug to me.

Party A has a defensive alliance with party B.
    Party C is at war with both parties A and B.
    I go to party C and negotiate to join their war against party B. Party C agrees. Now I'm at war with party B.
    But I'm not at war with party A. And party A still has its defensive alliance with party B.

Besides DeI I have DeI Realism installed. Maybe it is their problem?
    Last edited by DC0; July 20, 2019 at 02:52 PM.

Joining a war only makes you declare against specific factions (and possibly their clients) I believe, it has always worked like that as far as I remember, and I don't think it's something we can alter.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    Joining a war only makes you declare against specific factions (and possibly their clients) I believe, it has always worked like that as far as I remember, and I don't think it's something we can alter.
    Υeap

Hi all DeI team and community, long time reader here, but an absolute begginer at posting. First of all thanks to all of you for your incredible work and support to the mod!

Going to the point, Im experiencing a crash at turn 296 with Rome. Im on an advanced campaing with DEI on last patch, Testudo submod last version, and just RTW1 music pack (oldfag style). The crash appears every time the diplomacy screen show up (by clicking it) or in the middle of the turn change. First time with this kind of crash in my experience with DEI tbh. Hope you guys could bring some light to my darkness!

Welcome to the forums

I am not sure if disabling testudo mid campaign is possible, but if it is you could try that and see if it still crashes to isolate the problem. If its not Testudo then its in the main mod.

Often times reverifying the game files in Steam will help too.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Tried disabling testudo, but the game crash when I try to load the save. Just Reinstalled the whole game, using the same mod archives and the problem continues. The crash showed up after a volley of loading saves trying to solve a tricky situation on my campaing. Maybe I broke the save that way, or maybe the mod archives become corrupted after that? It just happen in that save, if I start a new campaing I can click diplomacy button and play normally without any crash.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

upload the savegame (better if more than one, put it into mediafire, mega... your pick) I'll see if I can do something, for what it seems the problem is related to an AI faction.
    Send it via PM or paste the link into testudo submod (and tell me what testudo packs you were using)
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; July 30, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

Semisalis

I'm getting a strange bug in which soldiers remain frozen kneeling during one of the dying animations. I've removed manually all the other submods/mods verified game cache and then reinstalled DEI but it is syill there. What can it be?

Is it a specific unit or does it happen with most units?

Semisalis

Seems to happen to several units

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    upload the savegame (better if more than one, put it into mediafire, mega... your pick) I'll see if I can do something, for what it seems the problem is related to an AI faction.
    Send it via PM or paste the link into testudo submod (and tell me what testudo packs you were using)
    PM Sent

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

My game stopped auto-saving. I've never encountered this in my many years playing TW games -- anyone have an idea what this is? My current game is kind of botched without it.

Don't think this is necessarily a DeI bug, but not sure where else to pose this. Playing Mac Wars. Was working fine playing Hellenika just prior, and playing DeI grand campaign just prior to that.

I have seen that before when a playable faction didnt have victory conditions properly assigned but I could never figure out if that was the reason for it.

I've had that issue with the Volcae in the GC as well.

Hmm so playable faction without victory conditions is the common thread then -- playing the Achean League.

After 1.2.5 releases I will most likely be working on the AFP submods to bring them more up to speed with victory conditions so hopefully that will solve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    After 1.2.5 releases I will most likely be working on the AFP submods to bring them more up to speed with victory conditions so hopefully that will solve the issue.
    That would be great, I think many of these smaller factions are much beloved! And in the focused DLC campaigns some AFP factions aren't even small -- Athens and the Achean League for example are serious players on the WoS/Mac Wars map.

Can confirm all the factions that don't have victory conditions I've tested so far, also have my no auto-save bug. Athens, Epirus, Achean League, Aitolean League, Sparta, Seleucids.

Also Athens and the Seleucids start with -food. Athens is -7 food, had to abandon that campaign right away :o

Augustus9260's Avatar Laetus

Hey, just a small visual bug I think with the Syracusan Marines AoR unit. A few of the men in each unit are missing their shields and armour. Other than that they're awesome. Uploaded a pic to Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/QdnpuAe

P.S. Don't have any other mods installed.