Thread: Mordor with Mumakil (large elephants)?

Default Mordor with Mumakil (large elephants)?

I am playing Silvan Elves with MOS. When I go up against a Mordor stack sometimes it has a general with Mumakil, I thought Harad could only field them? They are very hard to kill. I attacked 1 card of them (3 units) with 2 ent cards and lost all 10 ents without killing one of them! Wow ... I want some of them in my army! What Script in MOS gives you them? If I play Mordor can the game be challenging?

Default Re: Mordor with Mumakil (large elephants)?

You activated the Eastern Shadows script, which gives Mordor a free stack of very strong units including a unit of Olog-Hai and Mumakil.
    In it for the rep.

Mank's Avatar Dormouse of Hader

You are quite right, Mordor cannot actually recruit Mumakil. They get this unit from the "Eastern Shadows" script which you can choose to enable/ disable at the start of the campaign. If you play Mordor yourself you won't have the opportunity to recruit Mumakil.

Edit: Ninja'd by a Wizad!

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Submod questions are to be asked in the submod's thread, if we may.

Especially MOS

CLOSED

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

* Any moderation considerations are welcome, just send a PM *

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory