Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Epilogue episodes added 29th Dec 2012

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 8 added 16th Dec 2012

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 8 added 16th Dec 2012

Ha ha ha, I believe I share MBaB's little fanboy vision of Ep 8 ;-)

Lack of TWC ladies you say?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Another good update!

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

A worthy addition!
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Haha Nice

OMG This Is One of the Funniest Things I Have Seen In a Longtime XD Haha really nice.
    Last edited by Pyres Δt Varanasi; December 16, 2012 at 03:12 PM.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

This was grand love it

but i am saddened by the lack of muffer nl, but maybe he has disappeared.

also, venture into the submod forum sometimes, its EOHs personal partycage

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

How you knew ma vision

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

We've met you
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 9 added 17th Dec 2012

Episode 9 out

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 9 added 17th Dec 2012

great as always

Ha! Great stuff and a wonderfully esoteric sense of humor. Thanks for the mention! (though I think I hardly warrant it)

PS. Plots for a world AI takeover? Hmmm, I'd always wondered; *whisper* I mean don't look now, but one of the local moderators is a Geth *whisper*. Coincidence?
    Last edited by deusvult6; December 17, 2012 at 04:49 AM.
    What's life like if you don't take a chance now and then? ~ Matrim Cauthon

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by deusvult6 View Post
    PS. Plots for a world AI takeover? Hmmm, I'd always wondered; *whisper* I mean don't look now, but one of the local moderators is a Geth *whisper*. Coincidence?
    Well you guys allways ask for a smarter AI, I really hope it was worth it?

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

I love your new sig Ngugi <3

What's really happening:

What MBA thinks is happening:
    Last edited by Jean=A=Luc; December 17, 2012 at 11:37 AM.

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
    What MBA thinks is happening:
    She brought two too many for MBA to bear.

(For those too obsessed to notice the reference: Once upon a time in the West.)
    Last edited by Aldor; December 17, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

On what campaign difficulty level is Sherlock playing?

On Really Bad AI level perhapse?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

A week of evil lies