Thread: Forgotten Realms of Gathered Submods (FRoGS) v2.5.1 RELEASED!!! ~ Reworked Dwarven Warriors, Dwarven Nobles and Grimbeorn preview! - page 193

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: FRoGS 3.2 Full version out!! 2nd mirror!!

map.rwm is supposed to reappear. If not there and updated (through the process of first being deleted and then automaticly recreated when starting the game) all the mods features won't appear.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: FRoGS 3.2 Bug fix update out!!

Update has been released
    Everyone please try and tell me if there are any problems

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by David93 View Post
    Update has been released
    Everyone please try and tell me if there are any problems

savegame combatible?

Mae Govannen

Assuming the knew update is the last link on the first page just under the Khorne sprite line then I do have a problem, it goes to the Vale of Anduin splash screen and closes immediately. Tell me I have downloaded the wrong thing....

Navaer na-den pedim ad

I can say this is a new bug as I was playing the game when the update was posted. Any ideas on what I could do?

Civis

Assuming the knew update is the last link on the first page just under the Khorne sprite line then I do have a problem, it goes to the Vale of Anduin splash screen and closes immediately. Tell me I have downloaded the wrong thing....

I have exactly the same Problem at Lorien

Not Ideas, Download is I do not think the Problem.
    Last edited by Jahmann; June 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahmann View Post

I have exactly the same Problem at Lorien

Not Ideas, Download is I do not think the Problem.
    Ahh sorry lads, i messed up one of the files, wait a while and ill have it up fixed
    Thanks for posting so quickly

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

You are more than welcome, but thank you for making a brilliant mod.

One quick question, are the requirements to reform Arnor the same as before or will you need the new settlements dotted around Eriador as well?

This new update, will we have to just copy the data over the old stuff or do we need a clean TATW 3.2?

Also i know that this mod has alot of features already but is it possible to combine this with the body guard switcher my self? Or are you guys planning on adding it in the full mod?

PLS, TELL ME, WHERE IS NEW UPDATE?

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by sergi View Post
    PLS, TELL ME, WHERE IS NEW UPDATE?
    David will fix the update because some issues appeared...stay tunned...

New updates on front page, please try it should work now ill get to the other questions later

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Mae Govannen

Fantastic! It went beyond the splash screen, Eriador can train units (after 1 turn), the map glitch has been fixed and it isn't too slow.

Congratulations

Navaer na-den pedim ad

Update is over

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Where do we download? where it says update under the khorne thing? And do we just copy the files into the data folder? Or do we need a clean install?

Yeah it works, nice job. But um i dont remember the western statue of Argornath or what ever being on land those must have gotten moved on accident or something. I just like my lore

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ered Luin faction leader and heir still have no name and only the leader shows up in the family tree.
    Still no Erebor or Lake town.
    Anduin can't build cultural buildings.
    And in case you don't remember: Eriador starts with Shire and without Amon Sul in 3.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Ered Luin faction leader and heir still have no name and only the leader shows up in the family tree.
    Still no Erebor or Lake town.
    Anduin can't build cultural buildings.
    And in case you don't remember: Eriador starts with Shire and without Amon Sul in 3.2.
    Erebor and Laketown worked for me. idk about cultural buildings but meh