Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Divide and Conquer Preview Thread

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Divide and Conquer Preview Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRanger View Post
    Sorry if this is already answerd or fixe but when the kha zaddum campiagn will be again playable?? or it has been fixed??? great news by the way!!!
    the Khazad Dum campaign is playable

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratzy2 View Post
    the Khazad Dum campaign is playable
    Strange, i knew until now that it was unplayable due to some weird fatal ctd's without reason,but i guess its been fixed!thnks for the reply!
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.” -Aragorn

if you guys are taking any recommendations for DAC I would love to see more custom settlements and improvement for the current custom settlements.
    i would love to see the dwarven base cities and castles all redone to look more dwarven too.

Quote Originally Posted by dotred View Post
    if you guys are taking any recommendations for DAC I would love to see more custom settlements and improvement for the current custom settlements.
    i would love to see the dwarven base cities and castles all redone to look more dwarven too.
    The Leo's dwarven settlements are already in this mod.

This mod is awesome, mybe the best.
    But in all mods I haven't seen a lot of custom settles...
    And Leo made awesome decision to do that and
    congratz on his courage to start revolution. ))

Quote Originally Posted by royal flush View Post
    This mod is awesome, mybe the best.
    But in all mods I haven't seen a lot of custom settles...
    And Leo made awesome decision to do that and
    congratz on his courage to start revolution. ))
    there are many fantastic mods out there but this one tops it for me

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Mae Govannen!

It has been a while since we updated the previews but today that changes. Sadly there are no pictures for you to salivate over but there is a gargantuan changelog from the work we have done since going through final testing. The first section is work that has been done so for example it says "Imladris' economy feels tight" but because it is in the done section it means we have freed up their economy more. The second section are suggestions or 'bugs' from our testers that have been rejected or qualified.

Enjoy sinking your teeth into the vast changes and fixes and look forward to things to come!

All the best
    Galu

I love you guys.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Good news! So we are closer to a release! Will you guys add any content from leo's 4.6?

Any news about when ReUK is going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Good news! So we are closer to a release! Will you guys add any content from leo's 4.6?
    Testing is a long process but not too long don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by nihan1701 View Post
    Any news about when ReUK is going to happen?
    Only after the next upcoming release so there will be a wait for the Reunited Kingdom i'm afraid
    Last edited by Gratzy2; July 24, 2014 at 04:56 PM.

Semisalis

Thanks for the news guys, cant wait !!

thanks for info, and quick reply!

Any news ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrisisLeRouge View Post
    Any news ?
    Only that testing is still under way

okay thanks ^^

Are there going to be any new scripted events in next release?
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Why would you ever want Mordor from stack spam ? I though that's how they are portrayed in the lore ? And from the balance perspective I haven't seen mordor breaking Gondorian defense points even once through my 3 campaigns... Even if they do(maybe I am jsut unlucky) why would you want them to stop doing that ? They should be a threat , lack of scripted stacks already drops the difficulty of the mod low enough.

X MEN's Avatar Libertus

Can the moders please release some new pics of your recent work on the mod ?
    Remember today little brother life is good !

But when these new units will be available? Because I have installed DAC until the patch 2 hotfix, but units like Yavanna's Chosen, Tulkas' Faithful, the Wardens of Tirith Aear, Royal Swan-Guard and Naru n'Aru Household Guard, I've never seen ...