Thread: TATW port to Warscape ?

Default TATW port to Warscape ?

Hello guys

Was just looking to see if everybody spotted that CA release an assembly kit for TWR2

Some modders also managed to change the campaign map for TWS2 so

Anybody here investigating of TATW could be ported to warscape ?

I don't know if any modding teams have ever tried to develop tools to port mods from Med2 to warscape games ?

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Default Re: TATW port to Warscape ?

Could possibly maybe i dont know happen, but only in like 10 years and extreme skill. Although many things like trolls and spiders could very well be scrapped.

Not sure why Trolls would be scrapped? There are mods with increased scale units, IIRC. Spiders, eh, never really been a fan of them anyway. While they had their role in the novels, I still find it hard to imagine them in full scale combat. Maybe as an Agent, yes, less so as a combat unit.

Oh dear, another one of these threads..

There has been no news from TATW Team on porting it to Warscape engine. And I do not see why would they want to do it..

Thread closed.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Note; The TATW team has actually, long ago, made clear that will not update this mod for any later game/engine.

If anyone tried to port TATW - and managed - they have kept it secret.
    If anyone managed to port M2 material you have to ask in the Mod Workshop, this is not the place.
    Since a port would not be a TATW submod by default permissions has to be requested from KK if anything would to be released.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory