Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Version 1.7 Patch 05 (Hotfix) released: 25-08-2015

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.2 for Third Age 3.2 released 25th Dec.

There should be hidden resources to add (or remove?) in the file descr_regions.txt to enable it, but as I do not play any mod that use the DaC map I can't tell, but perhaps someone else may come with input about it?

The reason for the map's restricted system is lore, as the northwest Middle-earth was a little populated area, while the map add a load of additonal settlements.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Liamweed's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.2 for Third Age 3.2 released 25th Dec.

Ok thanks

I am playing as the woodland realm. I had laid siege to orc camp in mordor where Sauron was at. In the battle he got killed by his own catapult which was awesome! Now that he has fallen mordor is still alive! What do I have to do to finish them off? It's been a back and forth battle between us and harad is breathing down my neck.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Kill all Mordor family members or conquer every Mordor settlement. That should do the trick.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

So I followed all the instructions, installed MOS from 1.5-1.6.1 just to find out the main download site didn't include 1.6.2.... Is there a patch for it? I have really slow internet and the ones posted here are all full installations.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Toastard View Post
    So I followed all the instructions, installed MOS from 1.5-1.6.1 just to find out the main download site didn't include 1.6.2.... Is there a patch for it? I have really slow internet and the ones posted here are all full installations.
    The main download site is no longer updated. Sadly for you, even if it was, there still would be no 1.62 patch on it because that doesn't exist. MOS 1.62 has only been released as a full install.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Libertus

Just downloaded 1.6.2 with no problems. installed just fine following the pictures install help. However when I pick a faction and select start campaign the faction movie plays then the game load bar freezes just before the end and game CTD with no reason as to why, just wondered if anyone came across this problem and knows how to fix this... loved MOS 1.6.1 and would really love to play the update.

Ive tried a fresh install of third age total war 3.2 and tried installing 1.6.1 then 1.6.2 on top of it and just installing 1.6.2 on its own

Please help

Libertus

im a steam user
    windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by Toastard View Post
    I never had that problem with MOS, but try to reinstall game maybe you installed it wrong.

Libertus

just an update on my problem when trying to install the 1.6.2 version i get file name failed to rename 'movefile failed code; 3' on several files throughout the download.

To fix this i tried re downloading the bin files and still got no change... does anyone know if the bin files on the first page have broken or anyone know of a different place i can download them that works

My friends,

sorry, i have been far from this awesome masterpiece for a long time, so i have a question: have i got to download and install just 1.6.2 and bugfixes on a clean installation of MTW+kingdoms? Thank you very much, you know, english is not my language.
    <> If you think my english is bad, you never heard my japanese
    <> "Ama il prossimo tuo...NON QUESTO! IL PROSSIMO!"
    <> "Non bisogna prendere la vita troppo sul serio! Tanto non se ne esce vivi!!"
    <> "Saru mo ki kara ochiru"

See posts 3429 and 3430.

You probably mean m2tw+kingdoms .You also need tatw 3.2
    Last edited by polymorphic; August 30, 2014 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by polymorphic View Post
    See posts 3429 and 3430.

You probably mean m2tw+kingdoms .You also need tatw 3.2
    Ok! So i need, tatw 3.2, mos 1.6.2 (exe, 1a, 1b as a package) and 3 bugfixers.
    Yes it was m2tw ^^j.
    Thank you very much!
    <> If you think my english is bad, you never heard my japanese
    <> "Ama il prossimo tuo...NON QUESTO! IL PROSSIMO!"
    <> "Non bisogna prendere la vita troppo sul serio! Tanto non se ne esce vivi!!"
    <> "Saru mo ki kara ochiru"

...Ive kinda hit a dead end on my Gondor campaign when the Sauron Knows! notification pops up and it tells you within 20-30 turn he will invade when the turn starts after that the cursor turns into the loading "Ring" and i cant click anything at all (apart from the "F2" notifications to summon a meeting) It seems i can double click settlements and characters but not use a single click to end turn exit from game ect so any help that doesnt include restarting the campaign would be appreciated XD

Quote Originally Posted by Liamweed View Post
    ...Ive kinda hit a dead end on my Gondor campaign when the Sauron Knows! notification pops up and it tells you within 20-30 turn he will invade when the turn starts after that the cursor turns into the loading "Ring" and i cant click anything at all (apart from the "F2" notifications to summon a meeting) It seems i can double click settlements and characters but not use a single click to end turn exit from game ect so any help that doesnt include restarting the campaign would be appreciated XD
    iv also duplicated this result several times as gondor

Quote Originally Posted by Liamweed View Post
    The same thing has just happend again but on my Arnor campaign on the turn invasions were available to me

I'm sorry I don't know how to help you Liamweed, I'm sure someone will show up who can soon though.

Some possible to do's:

Run the cleaner
    Upload a savegame so others can test it

DOOMinator111's Avatar Foederatus

Have 3.2 installed and MOS 1.6.2 installed with the bug fixers and cleaner.bat run as well
    Works fine until i try to start a campaign and i get an unspecific error crash and this in my log

22:25:46.572 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    22:25:46.573 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    22:25:46.621 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    22:25:46.650 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    22:25:46.688 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    22:25:46.730 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    22:25:46.761 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    22:25:46.802 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    22:25:47.209 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/preferences/keys.dat is missing
    22:25:47.210 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/preferences/keys.dat is missing
    22:26:05.249 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    22:26:05.417 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    22:26:05.566 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    22:26:06.663 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    22:26:06.664 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    22:26:06.856 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    22:26:06.857 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    22:26:06.857 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    22:26:06.857 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    22:26:06.857 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    22:26:06.857 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    22:26:06.857 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    22:26:06.857 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    22:26:06.858 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    22:26:06.858 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    22:26:06.858 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    22:26:06.858 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    22:26:06.858 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    22:26:06.858 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    22:26:51.783 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 14777, column 3
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to saus_lodge_dd (unavailable at level zero)
    22:26:51.784 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 14777, column 3
    Building DB error - faction slave has gap in building prior to saus_lodge_dc (unavailable at level zero)
    22:26:52.234 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.238 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.261 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.263 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.280 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.283 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.292 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.293 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.299 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.300 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.303 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.304 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/northern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.497 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.500 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.504 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.507 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.511 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.514 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.517 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.519 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.521 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.523 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/greek/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.667 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.670 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.673 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.675 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.678 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.681 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.684 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.686 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.796 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.799 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.802 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.804 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.807 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.809 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.941 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.945 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.952 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.955 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.959 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.962 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.966 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.967 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.969 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.970 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.972 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:52.973 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/gondor/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    22:26:53.241 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 18587, column 24 :
    we should only have trait(BattlesWon) additional affects for triggers(BattlesNotWon_Trigger)
    22:26:53.247 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 19447, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    22:26:53.252 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20153, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    22:26:53.252 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20163, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    22:26:53.252 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20207, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    22:26:53.252 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20208, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    22:26:53.253 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 20217, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    22:26:53.291 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 27898, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    22:26:53.291 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 27906, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    22:26:53.291 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 27914, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    22:26:53.292 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 27922, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    22:26:53.294 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 28676, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(FactionheirTO) additional affects for triggers(factionleader_TO)
    22:26:53.295 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 28958, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Ai_Boost) additional affects for triggers(Ai_Boost_Remove)
    22:26:53.296 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29172, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(Palantir_Exhaustion) additional affects for triggers(palantir_exhaustion_removal_trigger1)
    22:26:53.296 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29181, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(Palantir_Exhaustion) additional affects for triggers(palantir_exhaustion_removal_trigger2)
    22:26:53.297 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29190, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(Palantir_Exhaustion) additional affects for triggers(palantir_exhaustion_removal_trigger3)
    22:26:53.298 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29740, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(PopesEnforcer) additional affects for triggers(g5mission2)
    22:26:53.298 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29756, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(AdoredByPope) additional affects for triggers(g5mission4)
    22:26:53.298 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29772, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(No_Movement) additional affects for triggers(Movement_Saruman)
    22:26:53.298 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29784, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(No_Movement) additional affects for triggers(Movement_Denethor)
    22:26:53.299 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29796, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(No_Movement) additional affects for triggers(Movement_Elrond)
    22:26:53.299 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29889, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(tdp_diplomat_trait) additional affects for triggers(tdp_diplomat_trait_trigger_2)
    22:26:53.299 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29899, column 33 :
    we should only have trait(tdp_diplomat_trait) additional affects for triggers(tdp_diplomat_trait_trigger_3)
    22:26:53.299 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29989, column 35 :
    we should only have trait(tepi_Squalor_Plus_Trait) additional affects for triggers(tepi_squalor_trait_removal_trigger)
    22:26:53.299 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 29990, column 36 :
    we should only have trait(tepi_Squalor_Minus_Trait) additional affects for triggers(tepi_squalor_trait_removal_trigger)
    22:26:53.300 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 30183, column 36 :
    we should only have trait(tepi_Movement_Plus_Trait) additional affects for triggers(tepi_Movement_trait_removal_trigger)
    22:26:53.300 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 30184, column 37 :
    we should only have trait(tepi_Movement_Minus_Trait) additional affects for triggers(tepi_Movement_trait_removal_trigger)
    22:26:53.931 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/E_Forodwaith.tga
    22:26:53.934 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/Dale_greymtns.tga
    22:26:53.935 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/dwarf_dorwinion.tga
    22:26:53.938 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/Orc_CentralMirkwood.tga
    22:26:53.940 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/Orc_CentralMirkwood.tga
    22:26:53.946 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/Assassin.tga
    22:26:53.950 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    22:26:54.336 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    22:26:54.343 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    22:27:06.779 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    22:27:06.829 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt is missing
    22:27:06.829 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    22:27:07.264 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:07.303 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:08.263 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:09.356 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    22:27:10.532 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    22:27:10.533 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    22:27:10.786 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_teutonic_order.tga is missing
    22:27:10.787 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_teutonic_order.tga is missing
    22:27:10.788 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_teutonic_order.tga is missing
    22:27:10.789 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_teutonic_order.tga is missing
    22:27:10.790 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_teutonic_order_roll.tga is missing
    22:27:10.791 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_teutonic_order_roll.tga is missing
    22:27:10.792 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_teutonic_order_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.793 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_teutonic_order_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.794 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_teutonic_order_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.795 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_teutonic_order_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.796 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_teutonic_order_grey.tga is missing
    22:27:10.797 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_teutonic_order_grey.tga is missing
    22:27:10.798 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/teutonic_order.tga is missing
    22:27:10.799 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/teutonic_order.tga is missing
    22:27:10.800 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland.tga is missing
    22:27:10.801 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland.tga is missing
    22:27:10.802 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland.tga is missing
    22:27:10.803 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland.tga is missing
    22:27:10.804 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_roll.tga is missing
    22:27:10.805 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_roll.tga is missing
    22:27:10.806 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.807 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.808 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.809 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.810 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_ireland_grey.tga is missing
    22:27:10.811 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_ireland_grey.tga is missing
    22:27:10.812 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/ireland.tga is missing
    22:27:10.813 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/ireland.tga is missing
    22:27:10.814 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway.tga is missing
    22:27:10.815 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway.tga is missing
    22:27:10.816 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway.tga is missing
    22:27:10.817 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway.tga is missing
    22:27:10.818 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_roll.tga is missing
    22:27:10.819 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_roll.tga is missing
    22:27:10.819 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.820 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.822 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.823 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_select.tga is missing
    22:27:10.824 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_48/symbol48_norway_grey.tga is missing
    22:27:10.825 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_buttons_24/symbol24_norway_grey.tga is missing
    22:27:10.826 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/norway.tga is missing
    22:27:10.827 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/norway.tga is missing
    22:27:10.979 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/dunland.tga is missing
    22:27:11.041 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    22:27:11.042 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    22:27:11.815 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_PROVINCIAL_CAMPAIGN_PANELS.TGA is missing
    22:27:11.915 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    22:27:12.167 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    22:27:13.416 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.478 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.498 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.515 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.543 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.554 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.559 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.568 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.571 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.575 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:13.585 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    22:27:26.433 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_byzantium.tga is missing
    22:27:26.647 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_papal_states.tga is missing
    22:27:26.649 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_aztecs.tga is missing
    22:27:26.652 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_timurids.tga is missing
    22:27:26.654 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_normans.tga is missing
    22:27:26.656 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_russia.tga is missing
    22:27:26.659 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_poland.tga is missing
    22:27:26.661 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_denmark.tga is missing
    22:27:26.664 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_teutonic_order.tga is missing
    22:27:26.666 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_ireland.tga is missing
    22:27:26.669 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_norway.tga is missing
    22:27:26.684 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_hungary.tga is missing
    22:27:26.687 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_slave.tga is missing
    22:27:31.896 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    22:27:32.064 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_battle.txt is missing
    22:27:32.065 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    22:27:32.066 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rbm is missing
    22:27:32.067 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/Third_Age_3_MOS/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.wfc is missing
    22:27:32.825 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Anyone help? Please

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of the West View Post
    MOS 1.6.2 BUGFIX LINK

MOS bugfixer package (includes all 3 bugfix files) Mega

Alternative download links ( rapidshare) by nonverba:
    MOS v1.6.2exe ( installer-exe file needs MOS v1.6.2-1a and MOS v1.6.2-1b ):
    MOS v1.6.2-1a
    MOS v1.6.2-1b
    MOS v1.6.2 bugfixer1
    MOS v1.6.2 bugfixer2
    MOS v1.6.2 bugfixer3
    I can't download the three bugfix files in no way. ;___________;