Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kong Commandments - graphic series: Episode 41-43 released 1st Feb: Final

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 7 released 11th November

now now .. it's Friday..

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 8 released 15th November

Your timing is quite excellent haha

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 8 released 15th November

A ferrit is never late, nor is he early...
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Blog Entries

only by the blood of other peoples, are our lands kept safe!

mwhuhauahuah, I love the smell of executed prisoners in the morning..

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldor View Post
    A ferrit is never late, nor is he early...
    sure, but he is a deceiver, nonetheless
    Last edited by Flinn; November 15, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Ha ha ha Withwnar...

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

As some others before me, I too begin to feel really sorry for the helpful, always (in my experience at least) friendly mouse character.
    Alas, I can't join in a rescue mission. I've gone in hiding following the "threats" of the real and honorary Viking boys club.
    Last edited by Veteraan; November 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM.

Moar!!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Skald's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 9 released 18th November

Harhar, great new uniforms...

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 9 released 18th November

it worked last time ...

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Great one
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Blog Entries

mhuhauhuhahua it works IT WORKSSSSS

OMG the last picture is great mate, I wonder where the hell you found them ..

great job, as usual

The Episode 9 made me laugh for couple of minutes, my GF thought I was watching some funny comedy!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Ha ha ha... poor guys. But remember, names also count. Redshirts without are name are the endangered ones, so fear not *snickers.

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

LOL!

This just keeps getting better.

I bet the guys in the bad fitting red/black uniforms are headed for the nearest transporter room to escape.

Not really sure if that will do them any good though,

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Hahaha

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 10 released 22nd November

I love the new episod, he is quite fun

Default Re: The Kong Commandments - the TWC graphic series: Episode 10 released 22nd November

Splendid ^^

I will have to get out "my powerful SS binoculars" and look for Brad Pitt and a lama on that beach.