Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unite the Clans! 1.4 released - Forge the Dragon Empire!

Default Re: Unite the Clans! 1.4 released - Forge the Dragon Empire!

I'll be revisiting this mod later this spring. I plan to increase the campaign game portrayaly of conflict between rival easterling tribes, with rebels cropping up from time to time, and new top-tier units available based on which tribe comes out on top in forging the empire. Also, I'll be enhancing the existing AOR units as my unit modding skills have developed since I made this.

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

This mod looks badass, Rhun is deffinately one of my favorite evil factions and one worthy of forging an empire to enslave all of middle earth. But I agree with another persons post on here, I forgot because it was hectic and took a while to log in due to tech difficulties, but I think after uniting the clans there should be a "King" trait, unless there is one as I havent tried this mod yet, then after building a special building say "The Dragon Throne" or something like that, your King trait is replaced by "The Dragon Emperor".

Just my 2 cents on the subject, this mod is really sweet and im lookin forward to giving it a go. but is it compatible with 3.2?
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

That's a great suggestion, thanks. I will be including something like this in the next version. Maybe not a throne (since I'm already doing a Witchking's Throne along these lines in my Angmar Rising mod), but definitely some kind of action/quest that the player will have to complete in order for the faction leader to be crowned as Loke Khan (beyond just conquering the various Easterling tribes as in the current version). I may even be able to make different conditions based on the clan affiliation of the current faction leader at the time (Gathmarig, Logath, Sagath, or Variag) for a little variety. In addition to a new "Loke Khan" trait, this will unlock the top tier Loke Rim units and change the faction leader's battle model and strat model.
    Last edited by Spice Master; April 03, 2013 at 07:19 AM.

Also, yes this is compatible with unmodded TATW 3.2 only.

thanks for your quick reply, your suggestion sounds cool. As long as I dont have to let Mordor conqure a bunch of land that im want im cool with anything you add. The only reason I say that is because in my vision of "The Dragon Empire", the Emperor cannot tolerate a being that could rally people agianst him. Surely not even a god can stand up to the empire?

But who says you cant have a throne for both? I mean you could make it to where you have to build up your capital in Rhun to become a huge city, that would take a while.
    Last edited by Evalation; April 04, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

It might end up being a throne, unless I find something really unique in the literature/lore that strikes my fancy. I don't know right now, but I will definitely use this idea somehow. Got a couple other projects I'm working on first though.

Thats kool bro, I dont want to be an annoyance. Take your time and im gonna enjoy the current version while I wait on the next.

No annoyance, really. I appreciate feedback and suggestions. Thanks!

PS - I like your sig.

is it playable with mos

Quote Originally Posted by Spice Master View Post
    Please download, back up your TATW install, and extract to your TATW folder. Works with ummodded TATW 3.2 only. If you want to use this with another version or submod you will need to manually merge them.
    It is not compatible with MOS in the current version. For vanilla TATW 3.2 only. Please read the OP before posting. This is the last time I will answer this question.
    Last edited by Spice Master; April 08, 2013 at 10:25 AM.

In the interest of saving hard drive and file hosting space, and not cluttering the forum with eight separate submod threads, I'm currently working on integrating my various faction enhancement submods, plus a few that are still in the works, into a single compilation submod. Please go to this thread for discussion of this material.

Attention moderators: it might be desirable to lock this thread in order to declutter the submods forum. Thanks.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Closed on request
    See post above

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345