Page 82 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3257727374757677787980818283848586878889909192107 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Tiro

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2 Released

!! ...my country is on that list .... what could i do ?

Tiro

Thanks for your help but i am a newbie... can you tell me (if you have time) step by step what should i do ?

Thanks,

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Do you ever download with torrents?

Tiro

Never needed ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Vankar View Post
    !! ...my country is on that list .... what could i do ?
    Play with the faction that owns that region.

Spoiler for King of Persia
    ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs

I would like to thank and congratulate the TATW team for their work

I have a problem after i installed the 3.2 version just few moments ago
    (with the 3.0v I had NONE after a year of playing with almost every faction!!!!)

I wanted to see the magnificent Cair Andros in battle but when I sent an army and tried to make a fight by the time of loading crushed
    I reinstalled the 3.1v and after that 3.2v but it didn't work

I would be thankfull for any help

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

@ ant5
    Hello, wrong place for such a question but test to turn off the Summer/Winter Time auto adjustment, sometimes called Daylight Savings, on your computers clock
    Hope it solves it, otherwise make a thread in the Bug & Tech' Help section http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1152

Cheers

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Downloading now.

Looks excellent indeed.

I have played the old mod of LOTR.

In this mod, do you have new factions like Orcs of Gundabad or is that in some other part of you mod ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    @ ant5
    Hello, wrong place for such a question but test to turn off the Summer/Winter Time auto adjustment, sometimes called Daylight Savings, on your computers clock
    Hope it solves it, otherwise make a thread in the Bug & Tech' Help section http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1152

Cheers
    sorry for the wrong enplacement of my question

Thanks for solving my problem!

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post

In this mod, do you have new factions like Orcs of Gundabad or is that in some other part of you mod ?
    Yes you have Orcs of Gundabad, Orcs of the Misty Mountains, Isengard, Rhun, Harad, Mordor, Gondor, Rohan, Eriador--> Arnor, Silvan Elves, High Elves, Dale and the Dwarves!
    And MOS adds Dunland and Lórien

And other submods, such as PCP, will add even more factions

Not sure if its a patch issue, but whenever I go into a battle I instantly crash. is this an issue with this update?

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

No it's not, you should delete the two geography files, just use the search button to find them
    I mean these two: descr_geography_new.db and descr_geography_new.txt
    Last edited by Eönwë; December 28, 2012 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx0218 View Post
    Not sure if its a patch issue, but whenever I go into a battle I instantly crash. is this an issue with this update?
    That, if you use a submod to TATW, or if you use only MOS perhaps this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    @ ant5

Cheers

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Yes you have Orcs of Gundabad, Orcs of the Misty Mountains, Isengard, Rhun, Harad, Mordor, Gondor, Rohan, Eriador--> Arnor, Silvan Elves, High Elves, Dale and the Dwarves!
    And MOS adds Dunland and Lórien

And other submods, such as PCP, will add even more factions
    But if I install a submod over this 3.2 mod then I won't have all the features that are in the 3.2(latest version) , right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    But if I install a submod over this 3.2 mod then I won't have all the features that are in the 3.2(latest version) , right ?
    Submods seldom remove anything but either edit vanilla TATW content (like stats for units, scripts or aestehics) or add extra content, so it's worth testing out.
    Usually recomends starting out with vanilla TATW to begin with if you're new to it however, since it's often easier then to know what kind or kind(s) of submod(s) that you really want

Submods seldom remove anything but either edit vanilla TATW content (like stats for units, scripts or aestehics) or add extra content, so it's worth testing out.
    Usually recomends starting out with vanilla TATW to begin with if you're new to it however, since it's often easier then to know what kind or kind(s) of submod(s) that you really want
    Well I just wanted to see what other factions existed in the Middle Earth, just from interest.

But I just downloaded the 3.2, so I will stick a while with it.

Thank you for your quick answer Ngugi.

I have just started to play this exelent mod and I must say its totaly awesome :-)
    Will the team add more content to this mod or is it totaly finished?

Greetings from Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Sweden98AD View Post
    I have just started to play this exelent mod and I must say its totaly awesome :-)
    Will the team add more content to this mod or is it totaly finished?

Greetings from Sweden
    Nobody knows, there's been no information on weither the mod is worked upon as we speak or never to be continued, but many speculates there least will come a new version in the unknown future.

Oh ok we can always hope they make some awesome addings to this epic game :-)

Thanks for the answere.
    Cheers