Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: █ Third Age Battle Map Project || Historical Battles & Custom Battle Maps █

Default Re: █ Third Age Battle Map Project || Historical Battles & Custom Battle Maps || your help, work & opinion is needed █

@jan, I would be so glad to rebalance my battle, but I can't without TATW
    perhaps you could take my map, and only edit the armies: I dunno how to balance the battle, but you might have a better balance notion than i do...
    so if you consider changing the armies and keeping the map, please do.
    That seems perhaps a bit desperate, but this battle is the one i had in mind when making all the ones before to learn how to use the editor before starting it. I don't care about the armies, only about the map itself. It would be the greatest honour to see it included in 2.0 with whatever army you wish. It is my tribute to the TA team for the mod i like so much

Wesserd's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: █ Third Age Battle Map Project || Historical Battles & Custom Battle Maps || your help, work & opinion is needed █

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Devil View Post
    @jan, I would be so glad to rebalance my battle, but I can't without TATW
    perhaps you could take my map, and only edit the armies: I dunno how to balance the battle, but you might have a better balance notion than i do...
    so if you consider changing the armies and keeping the map, please do.
    That seems perhaps a bit desperate, but this battle is the one i had in mind when making all the ones before to learn how to use the editor before starting it. I don't care about the armies, only about the map itself. It would be the greatest honour to see it included in 2.0 with whatever army you wish. It is my tribute to the TA team for the mod i like so much
    I couldnt find the words for it, but its exactly what i was thinking to.

jản's Avatar █ kept in suspense █

//

Well it was and is not my decision. It is KK who decides.
    And for the 2.0 release the map choice is final. There is
    no time to start over again. Anyway i don't have that much
    time ATM. You are talking about your Minas Tirith map i guess.

But as i said - for the first patch 2.1 i will start creating and
    collection again. We will see how much of your map will be used than.

//

I understand perfectly: I don't want to postpone the release of 2.0 because of this map...

Wesserd's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by jản View Post
    //

Well it was and is not my decision. It is KK who decides.
    And for the 2.0 release the map choice is final. There is
    no time to start over again. Anyway i don't have that much
    time ATM. You are talking about your Minas Tirith map i guess.

But as i said - for the first patch 2.1 i will start creating and
    collection again. We will see how much of your map will be used than.

//
    I have one more question, if my map stand by custom battle maps, will it also be inplanted in the campagin map? thats stands in your post.

//

Not all custom maps are included in the campaign.
    I dont know if your maps is a custom location.
    This also only knows KK.

//

Wesserd's Avatar Tiro

Ok allrigth, Im already working on ideas for 2.1, together with Red devil.

///

Hey guys. Thanks again for you support and contribution.
    I finally released all your chosen historical battles in the
    Sub-Mod Section:

+rep to all of you.

///

Default Re: █ Third Age Battle Map Project || Historical Battles & Custom Battle Maps █

Hmm this is from 5 years ago... Guess im late to the party... Did you take it down because when I click on the link it says that this no longer exists

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: █ Third Age Battle Map Project || Historical Battles & Custom Battle Maps █

Apperently so, hehe

Presumably simply been so long since anyone downloaded it that the servers deleted the files by now.
    At any rate, this mod was created for TATW v2.1 so it would not work if you play the latest TATW anyhow. You should have fairly good options to set up battles in TATW now as it is, and if you're hungry for new settlement experiences there is Alternative Patch; also DaC and MOS uses most models from AP.

Until Ján re-emerge and provide updated material, this thread is
    CLOSED

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

* Any moderation considerations are welcome, just send a PM *

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234