Page 34 of 165 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637383940414243445984134 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.3 for DM + APE:TI + IS + vanilla standard ETW (English, German, Spanish) > UPDATED GRAPHICS PACK > 10.7.09

Thanks Malakai1977 for answering questions while I was away.
    Very well done! +rep to you because that wasn't the first time!

No worries, just trying to help

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.3 for DM + APE:TI + IS + vanilla standard ETW (English, German, Spanish) > UPDATED GRAPHICS PACK > 10.7.09

I know that AUM 2.4 is almost ready, so i wanted to make some suggestions for AUM 2.5 whenever you start on it.

-some mercenary cavalry
    -african cavalry for all factions (so we can make that "complete native african army" like we can in india)
    -I would very much enjoy more regional units, for instance when you conquer Hungary youll be able to recruit Hungarian Hussars or something

I'd enjoy things like this and im sure a lot of people would also.

Keep up the Good Work Swiss, AUM is getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by Krisz87 View Post
    I am playing the newst darthmod
    That would be:
    aum_mod_dm.zip
    patch_aum_en_loc.zip or patch_aum_en_loc_all.zip (not sure which for DM)
    patch_aum_graphics.zip (optional, adds some sexy new textures)
    These files should do it if you want the game in english

for german, use this loc-file : patch_aum_ge_loc.zip
    for spanish, use this loc-file: patch_aum_sp_loc.zip

Hope this helps

Heartbraker's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    If you want to "unlock" these units I recommend this mod below from my friend HEARTBRAKER. It's fully compatible with AUM 2.3.

HEARTBRAKER's > Custom Battle Unit and Faction unlocker V1.2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...67#post5471767
    Thanks for mentioning my mod, I really appreciate it.

Indefinitely Banned

How do the Riskers Of Soul look can someone send me a picture please.

Heartbraker's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAL SIPHAI View Post
    How do the Riskers Of Soul look can someone send me a picture please.

Screenshot is in the attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbraker View Post
    Thanks for mentioning my mod, I really appreciate it.
    No problem my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by IronDuke78 View Post
    Hi swiss fantastic mod - not been playing long but your mods improved my game a lot - any chance your adding the Scots Greys yet or maybe thought about the Kings German Legion - i know their 1800+ but they would be cool - just so i can recreate waterloo!
    Yes the "Royal Scots Infantry" and the "Royal Scots Greys Cavalry" are on my unit list. If CA fixes the "UNIT LIMIT UI PROBLEM", then I will add again units to the Scotland roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Malakai1977 View Post
    I know that AUM 2.4 is almost ready, so i wanted to make some suggestions for AUM 2.5 whenever you start on it.

-some mercenary cavalry
    -african cavalry for all factions (so we can make that "complete native african army" like we can in india)
    -I would very much enjoy more regional units, for instance when you conquer Hungary youll be able to recruit Hungarian Hussars or something

I'd enjoy things like this and im sure a lot of people would also.

Keep up the Good Work Swiss, AUM is getting better and better
    Thanks for mentioning it that AUM gets even better and better. I can say now that AUM 2.4 will be quite the hugest release of AUM since I started it.

Wait until Tuesday and then comes the big surprise!

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Hey Swiss, how's progress going on the mod? I was also just wondering, would my units be going into the UCP and all mod loc?

Wait until Tuesday and then comes the big surprise!

Ill wait till tuesday to start my new campaign then

same here waiting until tuesday.. currently Im playing a russian campaign I want to try out the 64lb artillary maybe I can can research them and try em out before 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    Hey Swiss, how's progress going on the mod? I was also just wondering, would my units be going into the UCP and all mod loc?
    Didn't you saw my answer a few posts back???

In my next "loc" update I will include the following new mod descriptions:
    Danova's "Ornamentum"
    KLA's "European Wars"
    Pollux578's "Prussian Elite Mod"
    Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "
    Marines Mod"
    and yours

Quote Originally Posted by Malakai1977 View Post
    Ill wait till tuesday to start my new campaign then
    You could start a new one with AUM 2.3 and then upgrade to AUM 2.4 on Tuesday. It will be save game compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by twp127 View Post
    same here waiting until tuesday.. currently Im playing a russian campaign I want to try out the 64lb artillary maybe I can can research them and try em out before 2.4
    The "64lbs Tsar Great Cannon" is in the custom battle available too.

Mr Tom's Avatar Decanus

Looks like I'll be starting a new campaign on Tuesday then :p

Mind you I'll need to get a new mouse mines shorted out on me :s

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Sorry, lol. Must be forgetting or not noticing because of your big posts!

Looks like I'll be starting a new campaign on Tuesday then :p

Mind you I'll need to get a new mouse mines shorted out on me :s
    You can get some at the petstore that dont need electricity to work
    Just messing

i bought a logitech wireless mouse about a year ago and it has an energy saving function. Only just changed out the batteries last week and i use my computer constantly.

Hello to all AUM-Fans,

I've updated the UPC v3.4 file that you can use AUM with other "Unit Pack Mods" together.

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) -
    updated v3.4 (13.7.09)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

DOWNLOAD LINK

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: "*** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***"

Here is the link to the "Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC)" started by applelover.

The new updated UPC 3.4 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    - AUM 2.3
    - Sharpe 1.7
    - Great Spirit 1.1
    - Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1
    - plus earlier versions of lego
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Lordz map pack (old)

NEW included in UPC 3.4:
    Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1"
    KLA's "European Wars 1.0"
    Pollux578's "Prussian Elite Mod 1.00"
    Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.0.1"

Tiro

Swiss i am wondering, the new units that you have added like the african infantry or what there name, can evrey faction recrut them or only hte Turks? Becuse when i lookt at the rooster for the faction evreybody could recrut your units in costum battles.

i have a probelm. i've instaled AUM+language pack+graphics pack and the only thing that seems to work is graphics pack ( there are new flags and etc.) but nothing else,no new units,nothing. do you have some thoughts on that?

Decanus

Arnas, did you add "mod aum_mod.pack;" to your user.empire_script.txt file?

yes i did, it rewarded me with CTD

Quote Originally Posted by Krisz87 View Post
    Swiss i am wondering, the new units that you have added like the african infantry or what there name, can evrey faction recrut them or only hte Turks? Becuse when i lookt at the rooster for the faction evreybody could recrut your units in costum battles.
    I know i'm not Swiss, but...
    If you are talking about the African Guard Infantry, then yes, everyone can build them.
    I think its safe to say that what you can recruit in custom games, you can also recruit in the campaign.

Hope this helps