Thread: Greek voicemod

Default Greek voicemod

Hi,

I am huuuge fan of ancient greek language (which I am learning). It is the best sounding language ever (at least in my opinion). Anyways some years ago I have downloaded somewhere the file Ancient Greek Voicemod-1 to 105 which contained all the greek commands (sound files with text )from EB I (in doc. format). But now, when I changed my computer I discovered that the sound files no longer work no matter what I do. Can someone please help me and give me link to this file once again or, if it is available, to the similar file but with all the greek sounds from EB II. In spoiler the whole text of the Ancient Greek Voicemod-1 to 105, so it will be clear what I am talking about.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ancient Greek Voicemod.

The following are the different troops you supposedly order around. First box… Ranks and explanations are given. Second box, a legend for some maybe useful things about the voicemod I wrote next to the sentences to explain some things, the pronounciation of vowels (consonants are the same), a short guide to most common sounds of ancient Greek, and then the commands begin. Note that right under Pronunciation a little [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] exists. Click on it. It has the recording I made of the immediately preceding command. Most of the times it is useful. Other times, I explain my errors and this is an aural guide for what to do and what to avoid.

TΑΞΕΙΣ= Companies or Cohorts. +++(Literall meaning, “Units arrayed for battle”)
    ΛΟΧΟΣ=Company!, singular +++(Literall meaning “Armed Spear group” from ΛΟΓΧΗ=lance,spear
    ΛΟΧΟΙ=Companies!, plural +++(Literall meaning “ Armed Spear groups”)
    ΩΝΔΡΕΣ (Ω ΑΝΔΡΕΣ!)= Μen! ( in vocative clause of ancient Greek. When addressing one single company. It was also the way Pericles addressed the Athenians from the Orator’s stand in Pnyka)
    ΙΠΠΕΙΣ=Horsemen!
    ΙΛΑΙ=Ηοrse Companies!. (Makedonian Greek address of Horse companies, soon used by All Greeks )

+++ (after those 3 crosses the literall meaning follows, when applicable)-
    Bold is where the intonation should be.
    Italic in hyphens [] will be used for comments next to pronounciation where applicable…mainly to point out mistakes I made.

A as in “hat”
    E as in “hen”
    O as in “dog”
    I as in “tin”
    Oo= long o as in “loong time” (for omega mostly)
    Ou as in “soup”
    U as in French “tu”
    Ee= long e as in “teen hut”! (army slang for attention)
    Ei= as in “Maine” the reason you will see this rather than e-i is that this is a dipthong meaning two vowels that are fused together. The intonation should be in both. When the intonation is to be on one vowel alone, then it will be e-i . Same goes for oi, / o-i
    Ks =if possible these two are to be spelled differently, not coalescing into a “x”
    Ps =if possible these two are to be spelled differently, not coalescing into a “ps” (as in tips)
    Ph =if possible these two are to be spelled differently, not coalescing into a “f”
    Kh =if possible these two are to be spelled differently, not coalescing into a “h”
    Th =if possible these two are to be spelled differently, not coalescing into a “th” (as in amaltheia)
    Oi as in “boy”

ABSOLUTE NO NO!... The ”F” sound didn’t exist in ancient greek. Don’t speak it. If you hear it on my recordings, I am wrong. You shouldn’t be!

à The more common sounds that existed back then were P, K, T on their own or followed by an h as in “aha”, so there was Ph, Kh,Th. Also there were sinlge and double vowels, o and oo, e and ee, i and ei, oi, ai (which would be spelled ae unless i in ai was intonated. Please, don’t get overwhelemed. I tried my best to include an example as to how it should be spoken, I even say so when I am in error. If you want to voice them exactly as I did, it’s ok. If you want to be super exact, that is included as well. So, why the errors? Well, to achieve the believability you will hear if any, I yelled A LOT. In trying to sound convincing, I sometimes referred unknowingly to my native modern greek (which has changed A LOT to what you will now read/hear). I am not an actor, and I happily cede this task to those who are. All the best, to everyone involved!

Greek_General_1_Group

(001) GG1G_Created_1 (Companies, gather up!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! soo-NAH-geh-s/t/heh!

(002) GG1G_Created_2 (Companies, form up!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! soon-TAH-seh-s/t/heh!

(003) GG1G_Created_3 (Companies, be arrayed for battle!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! pah-rah-TAH-seh-s/t/heh!

(004) GG1G_Disbanded_1 (Dissolve battle array!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TEHN TAH-k/seen kah-tah-LOO-eh-teh!

(005) GG1G_Disbanded_2 (Unravel battle array!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TEHN TAH-k/seen dee-ah-LOO-eh-teh!

(006) GG1G_Disbanded_3 (Don’t stay in previous array!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/IMG] oh-OOH TAY TAH-k/say-ee MEH-neh-tay!

(007) GG1G_Drop_1 (Companies, stop the preparation!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! meh-T/HEE-eh-teh TEHN pah-rah-skyou-EHN!

(008) GG1G_Drop_2 (Companies, drop the preparation!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! kah-tah-BAHL-leh-teh TEHN pah-rah-skyou-EHN!

(009) GG1G_Drop_3 (Companies, Let go the preparation!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! ah-P/HEE-eh-teh TEHN pah-rah-skyou-EHN!

(010) GG1G_Formation_Cavalry_First_3_Li nes_1 (Horsemen, Be arrayed in 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-pay-EES! TAHS-seh-s/t/heh EN trih-SEE STIH-k/hoh-ees
    NOTE: if you can't get it down, try "TAHS-seh-steh EN-trih-SEE"

(011) GG1G_Formation_Cavalry_First_3_Li nes_2 (Horsemen, Form up in the way of 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-pay-EES! TAHS-seh-s/t/heh TONE trih-ploh-OON STICK-hoon!
    NOTE: "hoon" as in "hood," not like "who".

(012) GG1G_Formation_Cavalry_First_3_Li nes_3 (Horsemen, Stand on 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-pay-EES! HEE-stah-s/t/heh eh-PEE tree-OWN!
    NOTE: He says "EE-stah" incorrectly; say "HEE-stah." Also, don't clip the "OWN" sound short.

(013) GG1G_Formation_Cavalry_screen_1 (Horsemen, Form up antimissile perimeter!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-pay-EES! TAHS-seh-teh TOH PRO-bleh-mah!
    NOTE: NOT "seh-s/t/heh" for this one.

(014) GG1G_Formation_Cavalry_screen_2 (Horse companies, Guard the rest (of the army from missiles!))
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] IH-lah-eh p/hyou-LAHT-teh-tay loh-ih-poh-OOS
    NOTE: He says "p/hih" and "lih-poh-OOS" - this is incorrect, say as above.

(015) GG1G_Formation_Cavalry_screen_3 (Horsemen, Mind the Antimissile perimeter!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-pay-EES! TOH-ooh proh-BLAY-mah-tohs p/hrow-NAY-teh
    NOTE: He says "TOO" - this is incorrect, you say "TOH-ooh"

(016) GG1G_Formation_Column_1 (Companies, In column!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! TAHS-seh-s/t/heh or-T/HEE-eye

(017) GG1G_Formation_Column_2 (Companies, Form up in Horn arrangement!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh eh-PEE KEH-rohs
    NOTE: Hold the "rohs" as he does.

(018) GG1G_Formation_Column_3 (Companies! Move (yourselves) in arrangement.)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! oar-T/HEE-oh-ee LOHK-hoh-ee!
    NOTE: Say the English words "oar tea oh we" fast to get the rhythm down

(019) GG1G_Formation_Double_Line_1 (Companies!, Be arranged in double lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh EN dih-ploh-EES STICK-hoh-ees
    NOTE: say "paraTAseh steh EN" to practice the rhythm

(020) GG1G_Formation_Double_Line_2 (Companies, Form up in the “double line” way.)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! TAHS-seh-teh TONE dih-ploh-OON STICK-hoon!

(021) GG1G_Formation_Doulbe_Line_3 ( Companies! Form by twos!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! TAHS-seh-s/t/heh eh-PEE DYOU-oh!

(022) GG1G_Formation_Foot_First_3_lines _1 (Infantry!, Stand on 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] peh-zoh-EE! HIH-stah-s/t/heh eh-PEE tree-OWN!
    NOTE: He says "IH-stah" which is incorrect - say "HIH-stah"

(023) GG1G_Formation_Foot_First_3_lines _2 (Infantry! Be arrayed in 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] peh-zoh-EE! TAHS-seh-s/t/heh EN tree-SEE STICK-hoh-ees

(024) GG1G_Formation_Foot_First_3_lines _3 (Infantry! Arrange yourselves in 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] peh-zoh-EE! pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh TONE trih-ploh-OON STICK-hoon!

(025) GG1G_Formation_Missile_First_3_li nes_1 (Archers! Be arrayed in 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! HIH-stah-s/t/heh EN tree-SEE STICK-hoh-ees
    NOTE: He says "IH-stah" which is incorrect - say "HIH-stah"

(026) GG1G_Formation_Missile_First_3_li nes_2 (Archers! Form up in 3 lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.jpg[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh eh-PEE tree-OWN!

(027) GG1G_Formation_Missile_First_3_lines_3 (Archers! Battle array by way of three lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! TAHS-seh-s/t/heh TONE trih-ploh-OON STICK-hoon!

(028) GG1G_Formation_Single_Line_1 ( Companies!, Be arrayed to the (war) front!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh meh-toh-pay-DOHN!
    NOTE: "DOHN" like "own," not like "down"

(029) GG1G_Formation_Single_Line_2 (Companies! Form up One sigle line!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh EP heh-NOHS
    NOTE: He says "eff eh-NOHS" which is incorrect - say as above

(030) GG1G_Formation_Single_Line_3 (Companies! Every man turn to (war)front !)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! HEH-kah-stohs kah-TAH MEH-toh-pone pah-rah-TAHS-seh-toh!
    NOTE: He says "EH-kahs-tohs" which is incorrect - say as above

(031) GG1G_Formation_Sorted_Double_Line _1 (Companies! Be orderly arranged in double line!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! TAHS-seh-teh TONE dih-ploh-OON STICK-hoon meh-TAH spoh-oo-DEHS

(032) GG1G_Formation_Sorted_Double_Line _2 (Companies! With order, Stand in two lines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! p/hroh-NAY-teh hih-STAH-meh-noy STICK-heh-doan AH-nah DYOU-oh

(033) GG1G_Formation_Sorted_Double_Line _3 (Companies!, Form up In two lines orderly!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! eh-PEE DYOU-oh/win pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh p/hroh-noh-OON-tess

(034) GG1G_Formation_Sorted_Line_1 (Companies! Deploy facing front in an orderly manner!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! pah-rah-TAHS-seh-s/t/heh meh-toh-pay-DOHN eh-PEE-tay-dess!

(035) GG1G_Formation_Sorted_Line_2 (Companies, Face to Front!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! kah-TAH MEH-toh-pone!

(036) GG1G_Formation_Sorted_Line_3 (Companies!, To the front with haste!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! meh-TAH spoh/ooh-DESS meh-toh-pay-DOHN

(037) GG1G_Order_Attack_1 (Companies! Attack!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! ep-EE-t/heh-seese!
    NOTE: say "ep-EE" like ep-i-sode, not e-pi-sode; "seese" like "geese", not like "peas"

(038) GG1G_Order_Attack_2 (Companies! With Vehemence!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! meh-tore-MEYE/iss!
    NOTE: "MEYE/iss" needs to flow.

(039) GG1G_Order_Attack_3 (Companies! Against the enemies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! KAHT ehn-ahn-TEE-own!

(040) GG1G_Order_Attack_4 (Companies! Kill!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! ah-poke-tay-EE-neh-teh!

(041) GG1G_Order_Attack_Fast_1 (Companies! Attack running!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! droh-moh-EE eh-PAIR-k/heh-s/t/heh!

(042) GG1G_Order_Attack_Fast_2 ((Go to)Fight the enemies quickly)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! t/hoh-OHS poh-leh-MAY-teh!
    NOTE: he says "foh-leh" but is incorrect - use a hard P and say "poh-leh"

(043) GG1G_Order_Attack_Fast_3 (Companies! As fast as possible towards the enemies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! OHS tah-k/hee-stah TOY/SS eh-nahn-TEE-oh/eese!
    NOTE: "TOY/SS" like "voice", not like "toys".

(044) GG1G_Order_Attack_Fast_4 (Companies! Dominate quickly!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! tah-K/HAY-ohs eh-pih-krah-TAY-teh!

(045) GG1G_Order_Halt_1 (Companies! Stop!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! STAH-seese!
    NOTE: "seese" like "cease", not like "seas"

(046) GG1G_Order_Halt_2 (Companies! Stand on your weapons!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! eh-PEE TONE HOH-plone!

(047) GG1G_Order_Halt_3 (Companies! Pause!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! POW-seese!
    NOTE: try to say "POW" like you are saying "OW" with a P at the beginning.

(048) GG1G_Order_Halt_4 (Companies, Do NOT move any further!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! MAY k/hoh-RAY-teh PLEH/YONE!

(049) GG1G_Order_Missile_Attack_1 (Archers! Shoot arrows towards the enemy!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! eyes-BAH-leh-tay!

(050) GG1G_Order_Missile_Attack_2 (Archers! Shoot arrows against the enemy!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! TONE ehn/ahn-TEE-own kah-tah-BAH-leh-tay!

(051) GG1G_Order_Missile_Attack_3 (Archers! Shoot your arrows against the Barbarians!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! BAH-leh-tay toh-EES bar-BAR-oh-eese!

(052) GG1G_Order_Missile_Attack_Fast_1 (Archers! Shoot towards the enemy, fast!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! tah-K/HEH-ohs ace-BAH-leh-tay

(053) GG1G_Order_Missile_Attack_Fast_2 (Archers! Shoot as fast as possible!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! OHS TAH-k/hee-stah BAH-leh-tay!

(054) GG1G_Order_Missile_Attack_Fast_3 (Archers! You must shoot as quickly as you can!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh! TAH-k/hee-own DAY hyou-MAHS bahl-ANE!

(055) GG1G_Order_Move_1 (Companies! Move!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! eh-K/SEE-tay!
    NOTE: similar to "excite"

(056) GG1G_Order_Move_2 (Companies! March agains the enemy!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! eh-PEE poh-leh-MEE-ohn k/hoh-RAY-teh!

(057) GG1G_Order_Move_3 (Companies! Move in cohesion up to the enemies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! poh-reh-OH-ess-t/heh OHS ehn-ahn-TEE-own!
    NOTE: structure similart to "poor ray-o esther oats 'n' on tea own" in English.

(058) GG1G_Order_Move_Fast_1 (Companies! Move fast!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! eh-K/SEE-tay t/hoh-OHS!

(059) GG1G_Order_Move_Fast_2 (Companies! Move as fast as possible!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! eh-K/SEE-tay kah-tah-TAH-k/hos!

(060) GG1G_Order_Move_Fast_3 (Companies! In Running order!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! troh-K/HAH-den!

(061) GG1G_Order_Rally_1 (Companies! In cohesion turn to front!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! syou-STREH-p/heh-tay!

(062) GG1G_Order_Rally_2 (Companies! Form up under my command!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! SYOON eh-moh-EE TAH-seh-s/t/heh!

(063) GG1G_Order_Rally_3 (Companies! Form up!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! syoon-TAH-seh-s/t/heh!

(064) GG1G_Order_Retreat_1 ((Companies! Turn around! (from the enemy))
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! hyou-poh-STREH-p/heh-teh!

(065) GG1G_Order_Retreat_2 (Companies! Fall back!)+++Literally means “Go to the higher ground”
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! ah-NAH-geh-teh!

(066) GG1G_Order_Retreat_3 (Companies! Retreat!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! hyou-poh-k/hoh-RAY-teh!
    NOTE: He says "you-poh" - that's incorrect, it's "hyou-poh"

(067) GG1G_Order_Select_1 (Companies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-EES!

(068) GG1G_Order_Select_2 (Companies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee!

(069) GG1G_Order_Select_3 (Companies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees!

(070) GG1G_Order_Select_Cavalry_1 (Horsemen!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-pay-EES!

(071) GG1G_Order_Select_Cavalry_2 (Horsemen Companies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] IH-lah-eh!
    NOTE: he says "IH-lah-ee" which is wrong; say "IH-lah-eh"

(072) GG1G_Order_Select_Cavalry_3 (Horsemen!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] HIH-pay-EES!

(073) GG1G_Order_Select_Engines_1 (Siege engines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] meh-k/hah-NAY-mah-tah!

(074) GG1G_Order_Select_Engines_2 (Siege Engines!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] meh-k/hah-NYE!

(075) GG1G_Order_Select_Engines_3 (Built things! (Siege engines!))
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] K/TEE-smah-tah!

(076) GG1G_Order_Select_Infantry_1 (Infantry!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] peh-zoh-EE!

(077) GG1G_Order_Select_Infantry_2 (Infantry companies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees peh-ZONE!

(078) GG1G_Order_Select_Infantry_3 (Infantry companies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee peh-ZONE!

(079) GG1G_Order_Select_Missiles_1 (Archers!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] toh-K/SOH-tigh!

(080) GG1G_Order_Select_Missiles_2 (Skirmishers!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] p/see-loh-EE!

(081) GG1G_Order_Select_Missiles_3 (Peltasts! (Skirmishers!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] pell-tah-STY!

(082) GG1G_State_Cantabrian_Circle_Off_ 1 (Horse Archers! Stop moving in circles!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-poh-toh-K/SOH-tigh! ah-poh-pah-oo-eh-teh kyou-kloh-oo-MEH-non!
    NOTE: think "a pope-ah who ate a" for the first one

(083) GG1G_State_Cantabrian_Circle_Off_ 2 (Horse archers! Stop shooting from afar!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-poh-toh-K/SOH-tigh! pah-OO-eh-teh eh-keh-bow-loh-OON-tess!
    NOTE: he says "eh-kee-bow" but you should say "eh-keh-bow"

(084) GG1G_State_Cantabrian_Circle_Off_ 3 (Horse archers! Break the (Cantabrian) Circle!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-poh-toh-K/SOH-tigh! TONE KYOU-clone tah-RAHT-teh-teh!

(085) GG1G_State_Cantabrian_Circle_On_1 (Horse Archers! Shoot from afar against the enemies while galloping in circlular(cantabrian) formation!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-poh-toh-K/SOH-tigh! eh-keh-bow-LAY-teh kyou-kloh-OO-meh-noh-ee poh-leh-MEE-own!
    NOTE: Think "cu-clo-OO" and "meh-no-ee" to break up this huge word in your head

(086) GG1G_State_Cantabrian_Circle_On_2 (Horse Archers! In circular fashion shoot your bows against the enemies!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-poh-toh-K/SOH-tigh! KYOU-kloh-ee BAH-leh-tay ehn-ahn-TEE-own!

(087) GG1G_State_Cantabrian_Circle_On_3 (Horse Archers! Shoot against the enemies using the circular formation!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] hih-poh-toh-K/SOH-tigh! TONE poh-leh-MEE-own kah-tah-KYU-clone BAH-leh-tay!

(088) GG1G_State_Fire_At_Will_Off_1 (Companies! Stop shooting against the enemy!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! ah-poh-pah-OO-eh-teh ace-bahl-LONE-tone!
    NOTE: he sounds like he's saying "london" which is wrong.

(089) GG1G_State_Fire_At_Will_Off_2 (Companies! Stop Shooting!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! pah-OO-eh-teh bahl-AYN!

(090) GG1G_State_Fire_At_Will_Off_3 (Companies! Don’t shoot any more!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! oh-OO BAH-leh-tay PLAY-own!

(091) GG1G_State_Fire_At_Will_On_1 (Companies! Shoot against the enemy at will!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! ay-s/BAHL-leh-tay eh-koh-oo-SEE-ohs!

(092) GG1G_State_Fire_At_Will_On_2 (If possible, Shoot from afar!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] EY doo-nah-TONE eh-keh-bow-LAY-teh!

(093) GG1G_State_Fire_At_Will_On_3 (Shoot from a far distance!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] BAH-leh-tay ek-toh-OO mahk-ROH-t/hen!
    NOTE: think "ecto-oo" and "macRO-ten" to get the words in the right place

(094) GG1G_State_Flaming_Off_1 (Companies! Extinguish fire!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! kah-tah-s/ben-NEW-toh toh PUR!
    NOTE: this is a hard one. practice a lot first with PUR to get it matched up as close as you can.

(095) GG1G_State_Flaming_Off_2 (Companies! Shoot with a simple [non flaming] arrow!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! ahp-LOH-ee BEH-loh-ee BAH-leh-tay!

(096) GG1G_State_Flaming_Off_3 (Companies! Extinguish fire!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! TOH PUR s/ben-NEW-teh!

(097) GG1G_State_Flaming_On_1 (Companies! Light your arrows!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] TAH-k/say-ees! AH-p/teh-teh BEH-lay-ah!
    NOTE: think "aptitude belly-ah" for a similar structure

(098) GG1G_State_Flaming_On_2 (Companies! Shoot with flaming arrows!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! pleh-GONE-tee BEH-loh-ee BAH-leh-tay!
    NOTE: here only, GONE rhymes with "own" and not "lawn"

(099) GG1G_State_Flaming_On_3 (Companies! Shoot using fire from afar!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] LOHK-hoh-ee! p/oo-REE eh-keh-boh-LAY-teh!
    NOTE: practice "p/oo" so it sounds like you're trying to say the letter "u", the same sound in "ew"

(100) GG1G_State_Guard_Off_1 (Don’t stay (in guard position)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] oh-OO MEH-neh-teh!

(101) GG1G_State_Guard_Off_2 (Do not guard!)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] MEH p/hyou-LAHT-teh-teh!

(102) GG1G_State_Guard_Off_3 (Do not be alert (any more)
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] proh-SEH-k/heh-teh OOH

(103) GG1G_State_Guard_On_1 (Stay! )
    Pronunciation: Me-ne-te!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] MEH-neh-teh!

(104) GG1G_State_Guard_On_2 (Guard!)
    Pronunciation: Phu-lat-te-te!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] p/hyou-LAHT-teh-teh!

(105) GG1G_State_Guard_On_3 (Be alert!)
    Pronunciation: Pro-sek-he-te!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG] proh-SEH-k/heh-teh!

(the rest are the originals and not yet converted fully to simplified American English phonetics)

(106) GG1G_State_Phalanx_Off_1====ΥΠΕΡΕΧΕΤΕ ΑΙΧΜΑΣ! (Raise your spears! (above))
    Pronunciation: Hu-per-ek-he-te A-i-kmas!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]
    (107) GG1G_State_Phalanx_Off_2====ΑΙΡΕΤΕ ΔΟΡΑΤΑ! (Lift up your spears!)
    Pronunciation: A-i-re-te do-ra-ta!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cyris/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]
    (108) GG1G_State_Phalanx_Off_3====ΥΨΟΥΤΕ ΛΟΓΧΑΣ! (Raise your spears!)
    Pronunciation: Hu-pso-ou-te lo-ghas!
    (109) GG1G_State_Phalanx_On_1====ΠΡΟΥΧΕΤΕ ΑΙΧΜΑΣ! (Lower your spears [attack stance] (towards the enemy!))
    Pronunciation: Pro-ou-khe-te a-i-khmas!
    (110) GG1G_State_Phalanx_On_2====ΠΡΟΤΑΣΣΕΤΕ ΔΟΡΑΤΑ! (Put your spears in front! (lower them))
    Pronunciation: Pro-tas-se-te Do-ra-ta!
    (111) GG1G_State_Phalanx_On_3====ΛΟΓΧΙΖΕΤΕ ΚΑΤΑ ΚΡΑΤΟΣ! ( Spear (the enemy) with might!)
    Pronunciation: Lo-ghi-ze-te ka-ta kra-tos!
    (112) GG1G_State_Skirmish_Off_1====ΜΕΝΕΤΕ ΚΕΛΕΥΣΜΑΤΑ ΕΜΟΥ! (Obey my orders!) [My mistake here. I said “emu” and it should be emou]
    Pronunciation: Me-ne-te ke-le-ou-sma-ta e-mo-ou!
    (113) GG1G_State_Skirmish_Off_2====ΕΜΟΥ ΑΚΟΥΣΘΕ! ΟΥΔΕΙΣ ΚΙΝΕΙΤΩ! (Listen to me! Nobody moves!)
    Pronunciation: E-mo-ou a-ko-ou-sthe! Ou-de-eis ki-ne-ei-too.
    (114) GG1G_State_Skirmish_Off_3====ΕΠΙ ΤΟΠΟΥ ΜΕΝΕΤΕ! (Stay put! (Remain in place))
    Pronunciation: Epi to-po-ou me-ne-te!
    (115) GG1G_State_Skirmish_On_1=====ΣΥΜΒ ΑΛΛΕΤΕ ΕΚΟΥΣΙΩΣ! (Shoot together at the enemy if opportunity arises!)
    Pronunciation: Sum-bal-lete e-ko-ou-si-oos!
    (116) GG1G_State_Skirmish_On_2=====ΤΟΞΕΥΕΤΕ ΜΕΤΑ ΖΗΛΟΥ! (Shoot with zeal!)
    Pronunciation: Tok-se-ou-e-te me-ta-zee-lo-ou !
    (117) GG1G_State_Skirmish_On_3=====ΕΥΚΑΙΡΙΑΣ ΔΟΘΕΙΣΗΣ, ΕΚΗΒΟΛΕΙΤΕ! (If chance is given, shoot from afar!) [should be “dotheisees” not “dothisees”]
    Pronunciation: E-ou-ka-i-ri-as do-the-i-sees, e-kee-bo-lei-te
    (118) GG1G_State_Testudo_Off_1====ΑΠΟΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΧΕΛΩΝΗΝ! (Stop Testudo!) [turtle]
    Pronunciation: A-po-pa-ou-e-te teen khe-loo-neen!
    (119) GG1G_State_Testudo_Off_2====ΤΗΣ ΧΕΛΩΝΗΣ ΑΦΙΕΤΕ! (Leave testudo formation!)
    Pronunciation: Tees khe-loo-nees ap-hi-e-te!
    (120) GG1G_State_Testudo_Off_3====ΑΣΠΙΔΑΣ ΚΑΤ' ΕΘΟΣ! (Shields as usual!)
    Pronunciation: A-spi-da-s kat’ e-th-os !
    (121) GG1G_State_Testudo_On_1====ΤΑΣΣΕΣΘΕ ΤΗΝ ΧΕΛΩΝΗΝ! (Assume Testudo Formation!)
    Pronunciation: Tas-se-sthe teen khe-loo-neen!
    (122) GG1G_State_Testudo_On_2====ΤΡΟΠΩΙ ΧΕΛΩΝΗΣ ΙΣΤΑΣΘΕ! (Stand (with your shields covering you) in a testudo manner) [should be hi-stasthe not i-stashte]
    Pronunciation: Tro-poo-i khe-loo-nees hi-sta-sthe!
    (123) GG1G_State_Testudo_On_3====ΑΣΠΙΔΑΣ ΚΑΤΑ ΧΕΛΩΝΗΝ ΑΙΡΕΤΕ! (Raise Shields in a Testudo formation!)
    Pronunciation: A-spi-das ka-ta khe-loo-neen a-i-re-te!
    (124) GG1G_State_Warcry_Off_1====ΗΣΥΧΕΙΤΕ! (Be Silent!)
    Pronunciation: Ee-su-k-hei-te!
    (125) GG1G_State_Warcry_Off_2====ΚΑΤΕΧΕΤΕ! (Stop (crying out loud!)
    Pronunciation: Ka-te-khe-te!
    (126) GG1G_State_Warcry_Off_3====ΜΗ ΑΚΟΥΣΘΕΙΤΩ ΟΥΔΕΙΣ! (Let noone be heard!) [My mistake, I used “udeis” instead of “oudeis”]
    Pronunciation: Mee a-ko-ou-sthe-i-too o-ou-de-is
    (127) GG1G_State_Warcry_On_1====Α ΛΑ ΛΑ! (Makedonian Battle cry!)
    Pronunciation: A la la!
    (128) GG1G_State_Warcry_On_2====ΙΤΕ ΠΑΙΔΕΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ! (Go forth! Sons of Greeks! [Battle cry at Salamis!]
    Pronunciation: I-te pa-i-des hel-le-noon!
    (129) GG1G_State_Warcry_On_3====ΖΕΥΣ , ΠΑΤΗΡ ΝΙΚΗ!! (Zeus, Father and Victory(Nike) [Xenophon’s Myrioi Battle cry]
    Pronunciation: Ze-ous, pa-teer, ni-kee!
    (130) GG1G_State_Wedge_Off_1====Α ΠΟΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΤΟΥ ΕΜΒΟΛΟΥ! (Stop Wedge Formation)
    Pronunciation: A-po-pa-ou-e-te to-ou em-bo-lo-ou!
    (131) GG1G_State_Wedge_Off_2====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΤΗΣ ΕΞΟΧΗΣ! (Pause(stop) Wedge Formation!) [My mistake: “exohees” instead of “exokhees”
    Pronunciation: Pa-ou-e-te tees e-kso-khe-es!
    (132) GG1G_State_Wedge_Off_3====ΕΜΒΟΛΟΥ ΣΧΗΜΑ ΑΦΙΕΤΕ! (Leave Wedge Formation!)
    Pronunciation: Em-bo-lo-ou skhee-ma la-be-te!
    (133) GG1G_State_Wedge_On_1====ΤΑΣΣΕΣΘΕ ΤΩΙ ΕΜΒΟΛΩΙ! (Form up in wedge formation!)
    Pronunciation: Tas-se-sthe too-i em-bo-loo-i !
    (134) GG1G_State_Wedge_On_2====ΕΞΟΧΗΝ ΑΝΑΛΑΒΕΤΕ! (Assume Wedge formation!)
    Pronunciation: E-kso-kheen a-na-la-be-te!
    (135) GG1G_State_Wedge_On_3====ΕΜΒΟΛΟΥ ΣΧΗΜΑ ΛΑΒΕΤΕ! (Take up Wedge formation!)
    Pronunciation: Em-bo-lo-ou skhee-ma la-be-te!

Greek_General_1_Individual

(136) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Celebrate_1====ΝΙΚΗ! (Victory!)
    Pronunciation: Ni-kee!
    (137) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Celebrate_2====ΝENIKHKΑΜΕΝ! (We have won!)
    Pronunciation: Ne-ni-kee-ka-men!
    (138) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Celabrate_3====ΖΗΤΩ! (Hurray!) +++ (literally Long live!)
    Pronunciation: Zee-too!
    (139) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Individual_Charge_1====ΠAIANIZETE! (Chant warsong!) +++ As the greeks were attacking a chant was sung by all to both increase moral and put fear in the first line of the enemy combatants. The purpose was to break this first line. Afterwards the enemy would probably disintegrate.
    Pronunciation: Pa-i-a-ni-ze-te!
    (140) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Individual_Charge_2====ΠΟΛΕΜΙΩΝΔΕ! (Towards the enemies!)
    Pronunciation: Po-le-mi-oon-de
    (141) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Individual_Charge_3====KATAΠIΠTETE! (Fall Hard against the enemies!)
    Pronunciation: Ka-ta-pi-pte-te!
    => There are many charge sounds in the .wav file directory but only 3 are required by the game. The rest are just there to help create interesting “mob charge” sounds.

(142) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Confirm_1====ΜΑΛΙΣΤΑ! (Yes! (I aknowledge))
    Pronunciation: Ma-li-sta!
    (143) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Confirm_2====ΓΕΓΟΝΕ! (It is done!)
    Pronunciation: Ge-go-ne! [the second intonation in ge-go-ne is just for emphasis, it needn’t be included!]
    (144) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Confirm_3====ΣΥΝΑΓΩ! (I concur(and obey)) +++ literally “I walk with”
    Pronunciation: Sun-a-goo!
    (145) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Retreat_1====ΤΟΥ ΠΕΔΙΟΥ ΛΕΙΠΕΤΕ! (Abandon the battlefield!)
    Pronunciation: To-ou pe-di-o-ou lei-pe-te!
    (146) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Retreat_2==== ΡΙΠΤΕΤΕ ΑΣΠΙΔΑΣ! (Throw down shields!) +++ ΡΙΠΣΑΣΠΙΣ or Ripsaspis (Shield throw down) was the single worst offender that any ancient greek could be, especially in times of war. To have men cry out this, it means that they are at the utmost of their fear and enemies are slashing left and right.
    Pronunciation: Rri-pte-te a-spi-das!
    (147) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Retreat_3====ΦΕΥΓΕΤΕ! (Flee!)
    Pronunciation: Phe-ou-ge-te!
    (148) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Retreat_4====AΠΟΛΩΛΟΜΕΘΑ! (We are lost!) Note, I made a mistake, the correct is ΑΠΠΟΛΥΜΕΘΑ. This one should be used instead.
    Pronunciation: Ap-po-lu-me-t-ha!
    (149) Greek_General_1_individual_1_Retreat_5====KΑΤΑΚΟΠΤΩΜΕΘΑ! (We ‘re being chopped up to pieces!) [Should be Katakoptomet-ha (two separate sounds) not Katakoptometha (just one)]
    Pronunciation: Ka-ta-ko-pto-met-ha!

Greek_General_1_Unit

Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_1====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΠΟΛΕΜΙΩΝΔΕ! (Men, Towards the enemies!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Po-le-mi-oon-de!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_2====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΚΑΘ' ΩΝ! (Company, Against them!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Kat hoon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_3====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΕΚΚΥΜΑΙΝΕΤΕ! (Men, Attack) +++Literally means “Fall upon the enemy like the wave on the shore!”
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Ek-ku-ma-i-ne-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_4====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΕΜΠΡΟΣ! (Company, Forward!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Em-pros!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_Fast_1====ΛΟΧΟ Σ, ΘΟΩΣ ΕΠΕΡΧΕΣΘΕ! (Company! Attack quickly!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Tho-oos e-per-khe-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_Fast_2====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΚΑΤΑ ΤΑΧΟΣ ΜΑΧΕΣΘΕ! (Men! Fight as quickly as possible!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Ka-ta ta-khos ma-khe-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_Fast_3====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΔΡΟΜΩΙ ΘΕΙΤΕ! (Company! Attack Running!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Dro-moo-i thei-te
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Attack_Fast_4====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΛΟΓΧΙΖΕΤΕ ΤΡΕΧΟΝΤΕΣ! (Men! Spear (the enemy) as you run!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Log-hi-ze-te trek-hon-tes!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Cantabrian_Off_1====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΚΥΚΛΟΝ! (HorseArchers! Pause(stop) the circle!)
    Pronunciation: Pa-οu-e-te ku-klon
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Cantabrian_Off_2====ΛΕΙΠΕΤΕ ΚΥΚΛΙΚΗΣ ΕΚΗΒΟΛΙΑΣ (Horse archers! Abandon circular formation shooting the enemies from afar!)
    Pronunciation: Le-ei-pe-te ku-kli-kees e-kee-bo-li-as!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Cantabrian_Off_3====ΑΠΟΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΚΥΚΛΟΥΜΕΝΩΝ! (Horse Archers! Stop circular shooting formation!) [my mistake it is kuklooumenoon not kiklooumenoon!]
    Pronunciation: A-po-pa-οu-e-te ku-klo-ou-me-noon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Completed_1====ΝΑΙ! (Yes!)
    Pronunciation: Nae !
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Completed_2====ΩΣ ΠΑΡΗΓΓΕΛΘΗ! (Of course!)
    Pronunciation: Oos par-eng-el-thee! [My mistake.. it is parengelthee not pareggelthe]
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Completed_3====ΜΑΛΙΣΤΑ ! (Yes! (I aknowledge!))
    Pronunciation: Ma-li-sta!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Error_1====ΟΥΧΙ! (No way) +++ Literally “No further”, the highest form of negation possible in Ancient greek.
    Pronunciation: Ou-khi!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Error_2====ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ΕΣΘ! (It can’t be!)
    Pronunciation: Ο-οu gar esth’!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Error_3====ΑΔΥΝΑΤΟΝ! (Impossible!)
    Pronunciation: A-du-na-ton!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Generic_1====ΑΡΧΩΝ? (Lord?)
    Pronunciation: Ar-khoon?
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Generic_2====ΤΙ ΓΑΡ ΒΟΥΛΕΣΘΕ? (What do you want?)
    Pronunciation: Ti gar bo-ou-le-sthe?
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Generic_3====ΔΙΑΤΑΓΑΣ? (Orders?)
    Pronunciation: Di-a-ta-gas?
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Halt_1====ΛΟΧΟΣ , ΙΣΤΑΣΘΕ! (Company! Stand!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Hi-sta-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Halt_2====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΑΚΙΝΗΤΟΙ! (Men! Be Immobile!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! A-ki-ne-toi !
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Halt_3====ΛΟΧΟΣ , ΠΑΥΕΤΕ! (Company! Stop!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Pa-ou-e-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Attack_1====ΤΗΣ ΚΛΙΜΑΚΟΣ ΠΑΡΑΣΚΕΥΗΝ ΕΧΕΤΕ! (Prepare the ladder! (for attack))
    Pronunciation: Tees kli-ma-kos pa-ra-ske-ou-een e-khe-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Attack_2====ΑΙΡΕΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΚΛΙΜΑΚΑ! (Raise the ladder!)
    Pronunciation: A-i-re-te teen kli-ma-ka!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Attack_3====ΘΟΩΣ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΕΙΧΗ! (Quickly! To the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Tho-oos pros tei-khee !
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Drop_1====ΚΛΙΜΑΚΟΣ ΠΑΥΕΤΕ! (Stop the ladder!)
    Pronunciation: Kli-ma-kos pa-ou-e-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Drop_2====ΛΕΙΠΕΤΕ ΚΛΙΜΑΚΟΣ! (Abandon ladder!)
    Pronunciation: Lei-pe-te Kli-ma-kos
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Drop_3====ΚΛΙΜΑΚΑ ΚΑΤΑ ΓΗΣ! (Ladder! On the ground!) +++literally “Drop it!”
    Pronunciation: Kli-ma-ka ka-ta gees!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Start_1====ΚΛΙΜΑΚΑΙ, ΕΠΙ ΤΩΝ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ! (Ladders! Upon the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Kli-ma-kae! Epi toon tei-khoon
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Start_2====ΥΨΟΥΤΕ ΚΛΙΜΑΚΑΣ! (Raise Ladders!)
    Pronunciation: Hup-so-ou-te kli-ma-kas!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Start_3====ΚΛΙΜΑΚΑΙ, ΚΑΤΑ ΥΨΟΣ! (Ladders! To the highest point! (of the walls))
    Pronunciation: Kli-ma-kae! ka-ta hu-psos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Use_1====ΑΙΡΕΤΕ ΚΛΙΜΑΚΑΣ! (Raise ladders!)
    Pronunciation: A-i-re-te kli-ma-kas!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Use_2====ΛABΕΤΕ ΚΛΙΜΑΚΑΣ! (Take up the ladders!)
    Pronunciation: La-be-te kli-ma-kas!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ladder_Use_3====ΦEPETE KΛΙΜΑΚΑΣ! (Carry ladders! (to the walls!))
    Pronunciation: Phe-re-te kli-ma-kas!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Aim_1====YΠOΛOΓΙZETE! (Calculate! (distance, windspeed, target))
    Pronunciation: Hu-po-lo-gi-ze-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Aim_2====ΣΤΟΧΕΥΕΤΕ! (Aim!)
    Pronunciation: Stok-heou-e-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Aim_3====ΤΗΛΕΣΚΟΠΕΙΤΕ! (Find target (aim) from afar!)
    Pronunciation: Tee-le-sko-pei-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Fire_1====ΕΚΗΒΟΛΕΙΤΕ! (Shoot from afar!)
    Pronunciation: E-kee-bo-lei-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Fire_2====ΒΑΛΛΕΤΕ! (Shoot!)
    Pronunciation: Bal-le-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Fire_3====ΤΟΞΕΥΕΤΕ! (Shoot from bow!)
    Pronunciation: Tok-se-ou-e-te
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_1====ΕΝΤΟΣ ΒΟΛΗΣ! (In range!)
    Pronunciation: En-tos bo-lees!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_2====ΒΕΛΗΝΕΚΕΣ! (bow shot range!)
    Pronunciation: Be-lee-ne-kes!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_3==== ΔΡΟΜΩΙ ΕΚΗΒΟΛΕΙΤΕ! (Very quickly shoot from afar!)
    Pronunciation: Dro-moo-i e-kee-bol-ei-te
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_4==== ΘΟΩΣ BΑΛΛΕΤΕ! (Quickly shoot!)
    Pronunciation: Tho-oos bal-le-te
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_Fast_ 1==== ΘΟΩΣ ΕΝΤΟΣ ΒΟΛΗΣ! (Quickly into range!)
    Pronunciation: Tho-oos en-tos bo-lees!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_Fast_ 2==== ΩΣ ΤΑΧΙΣΤΑ ΤΟΥ ΤΟΞΕΥΜΑΤΟΣ! (As fast as possible to the range limit of bows!)
    Pronunciation: Oos tak-hi-sta to-ou tok-se-ou-ma-tos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_Fast_ 3====ΔΡΟΜΩΙ ΕΚΗΒΟΛΕΙΤΕ! (Very quickly shoot from afar!)
    Pronunciation: Dro-moo-i e-kee-bol-ei-te !
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Move_Into_Range_Fast_ 4====ΘΟΩΣ ΒΑΛΛΕΤΕ! (Shoot Fast!)
    Pronunciation: Tho-oos bal-le-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Ready_1====ΕΠΙ ΠΟΔΩΝ!(Ready!)
    Pronunciation: Epi po-doon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Ready_2====ΕΤΟΙΜΟΙ ((We are)Ready!)
    Pronunciation: E-toi-moi! [Different intonation you hear is basically a failed attempt to show eagerness to fight]
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Missile_Ready_3====ΕΠΙ ΠΟΔΩΝ! ( ready!)
    Pronunciation: Epi po-doon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_1====ΤΗ ΤΑΞΕΙ ΕΞΕΛΑΥΝΕΤΕ! (March against the enemy in an orderly fashion!)
    Pronunciation: Te-ei tak-sei ek-se-la-ou-ne-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_2====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΒΑΔΗΝ! (Company! March!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Ba-deen!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_3====ΜΕΤΑ ΜΟΥΣΙΚΗΣ! (Men! To the sound of music!)
    Pronunciation: Me-ta mo-ou-si-kees!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_4====ΚΑΤΑ ΠΟΛΕΜΙΩΝ (Company! Against the enemies!)
    Pronunciation: Ka-ta po-le-mi-oon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_5====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΕΠΕΛΑΣΙΣ! (Men! Forward movement!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! E-pe-la-sis!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_Fast_1====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΘΟΩΣ! (Company! Quickly!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Tho-oos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_Fast_2====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΤΡΟΧΑΔΗΝ! (Men! March! Running order!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Trok-ha-deen!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_Fast_3====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΚΙΝΕΙΣΘΕ ΤΑΧΕΩΣ! (Company! Move Fast!) [My mistake here-I say “kinisthe” should be “kineisthe”]
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Ki-nei-sthe tak-he-oos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_Fast_4====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΩΣ ΤΑΧΙΣΤΑ! (Men! As fast as possible!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Oos Ta-khi-sta!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Move_Fast_5====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΚΑΤΑ ΤΑΧΟΣ! (Men! Move the fastest!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Ka-ta tak-hos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Rally_1====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΣΥΝ ΕΜΟΙ! (Men! Gather/Form up around me!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Sun emoi!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Rally_2====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΣΥΜΜΑΧΕΣΘΕ! (Company, Support eachother in the fight!/ )
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Sum-mak-he-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Rally_3====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΠΕΡΙ ΤΟΥ ΑΡΧΟΝΤΟΣ! (Men! By the Lord!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Pe-ri to-ou ar-khon-tos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Rally_4====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΣΥΝΟΧΗΣ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΤΕ! ( Company! Shorten your ranks! Assume Cohesion!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Su-nok-hees lam-ba-ne-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Rally_5====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΚΑΤΑ ΤΑΣ ΔΙΑΤΑΓΑΣ! (Men! By the orders!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Ka-ta tas di-a-ta-gas!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Attack_1====ΤΟΥ ΚΡΙΟΥ ΧΡΩΣΘΕ! (Use the ram!)
    Pronunciation: To-ou krri-o-ou khrro-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Attack_2====ΘΡΑΥΕΤΕ ΤΕΙΧΗ! (Break walls!) [My mistake here. I spelled tikhe while I should teikhe]
    Pronunciation: Thra-ou-e-te tei-khee!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Attack_3====ΜΕΤΑ ΚΡΙΟΥ ΕΠΙ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ! (With(Push) the ram against the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Me-ta kri-o-ou e-pi teik-hoon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Drop_1====ΛΕΙΠΕΤΕ ΚΡΙΟΝ! (Leave ram!)
    Pronunciation: Lei-pe-te krri-on!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Drop_2====ΜΗ ΘΡΑΥΕΤΕ ΠΛΕΟΝ! (Stop breaking (the wall). No further)
    Pronunciation: Mee thra-ou-e-te ple-on!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Drop_3====ΟΠΛΑ ΑΝΑΛΑΒΕΤΕ! (Resume (take up from the ground) weapons!
    Pronunciation: Ho-pla a-na-la-be-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Ramming_1====ΘΡΑΥΣΙΣ! (Break! (in the wall))
    Pronunciation: Thra-ou-sis!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Ramming_2====ΤΩΝ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ ΔΙΑΛΥΕΤΕ! (Tear up the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Toon teik-hoon dia-lu-e-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Ramming_3====ΑΠΟΤΕΙΧΙΣΜΟΣ! (Walls have been torn down!) +++ Literally it means un-wall-ing of a city
    Pronunciation: A-po-teik-hi-smos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Start_1====ΕΤΟΙΜΟΙ! (Ready!)
    Pronunciation: E-toi-moi!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Start_2====ΚΡΙΟΣ ΕΝ ΧΡΗΣΕΙ! (Ram in use!)
    Pronunciation: Krri-os en khree-sei
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Start_3====ΕΜΠΡΟΣΘΕΝ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ! (In front of the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Em-pros-then tei-khoon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Use_1====ΧΡΩΣΘΕ ΚΡΙΟΥ! (Use Ram!)
    Pronunciation: Khrro-sthe krri-o-ou!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Use_2====ΚΡΙΟΣ ΚΑΤΑ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ! (Ram against the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Krri-os ka-ta tei-khoon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Ram_Use_3====ΚΡΙΟΣ ΠΟΛΙΟΡΚΙΗΣ! (Siege Ram!)
    Pronunciation: Krri-os po-li-or-ki-ees!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Retreat_1====ΤΟΥ ΠΕΔΙΟΥ ΛΕΙΠΕΤΕ! (Leave the field!)
    Pronunciation: To-ou pe-di-o-ou lei-pe-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Retreat_2====ΤΗΣ ΜΑΧΗΣ ΦΕΥΓΕΤΕ! (Flee from battle!)
    Pronunciation: Tees ma-khees phe-ou-ge-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Retreat_3====ΜΑΧΟΜΕΝΟΙ ΕΠΕΣΘΕ ΕΜΟΥ! (Follow me fighting!/ Fighting retreat!)
    Pronunciation: Ma-kho-me-noi e-pe-sthe e-mo-ou!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Retreat_4====ΘΟΩΣ ΑΠΕΡΧΕΣΘΕ! (Quickly leave the field!)
    Pronunciation: Tho-oos a-perk-he-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Retreat_5====ΥΠΟΧΩΡΗΣ ΙΣ! (Retreat!)
    Pronunciation: Hu-po-kho-re-sis!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Attack_1====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΚΑΤΑ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ! (Siege engine! Against the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee! Ka-ta Tei-khoon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Attack_2====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΚΕΝΟΥΤΕ ΕΝΟΠΛΩΝ! (Siege Engine! Empty the armed men!
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee! Ke-no-ou-te en-op-loon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Attack_3====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΓΕΦΥΡΑ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΕΙΧΗ! (Siege Engine! Lower the siegeengine drawbridge on the walls!) [My mistake here. I spelled tikhe while I should teikhe]
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Drop_1====ΜΗΧΑΝΗΣ ΛΕΙΠΕΤΕ! (Abandon Siege Engine!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nees lei-pe-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Drop_2====ΜΗΧΑΝΗΣ ΕΞΩΔΕ! (Out of the Siege engine!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nees eksoo-de!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Drop_3====ΑΠΟ ΜΗΧΑΝΗΣ ΑΝΔΡΕΣ! (Men! Out of the Siege engine!)
    Pronunciation: A-po me-kha-nees an-dres!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Start_1====MΗΧΑΝΗ! (Siege Engine!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Start_2====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΑΙΡΕ ΑΝΔΡΑΣ! (Siege Engine, Raise the Men!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee! A-i-re an-dras!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Start_3====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΥΨΟΥ ΤΟΥΣ ΕΝΟΠΛΟΥΣ! (Siege Engine! Raise the armed ones!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee Hu-pso-ou to-ous en-o-plo-ous
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Use_1====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΥΨΩΜΕΝΟΙ ΚΑΤΑΠΙΠΤΕΤΕ! (Siege Engine! Once they high up (in the walls) drop down on the enemies!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee! Hu-pso-me-noi ka-ta-pi-pte-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Use_2====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΕΠΙ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ! (Siege engine on the walls!) [The siege engine has attached itself to the walls]
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee! E-pi tei-khoon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Siege_Tower_Use_3====ΜΗΧΑΝΗ, ΚΑΤΑ ΠΟΛΕΜΙΩΝ ΤΕΙΧΕΣΙ! (Siege Engine! Against the enemies on the walls!)
    Pronunciation: Me-kha-nee! Ka-ta po-le-mi-oon tei-khe-si!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Cantabrian_On_1==== ΚΑΤΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΝ ΜΑΧΕΣΘΕ! ( Fight shooting arrows from a circular formation!)
    Pronunciation: Ka-ta ku-klon mak-he-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Cantabrian_On_2====ΤΟΥ ΚΥΚΛΟΥ ΧΡΩΣΘΕ (Use the circular shooting formation!) [My mistake. Toou instead of tou]
    Pronunciation: To-ou ku-klo-ou khroo-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Cantabrian_On_3====ΚΑΤΑ ΚΥΚΛΟΝ ΒΑΛΛΕΤΕ! (Shoot by using the circular formation!)
    Pronunciation: Ka-ta ku-klon Bal-le-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Fire_at_wil_On_1====ΚΑΤΑΒΑΛΛΕΤΕ ΤΗΙ ΕΥΚΑΙΡΙΑΙ (Shoot at the enemy when you get the chance!) [my mistake-should be eukaeriae not eukairiai]
    Pronunciation; Ka-ta-bal-le-te te-ei e-ou-kae-ri-ae!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Fire_at_will_Off_1====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΤΟΥ ΒΑΛΛΕΙΝ! (Stop shooting!)
    Pronunciation: Pa-ou-e-te to-ou bal-lein
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Flaming_Off_1====ΑΠΟΣΒΕΝΝΥΤΕ ΦΛΕΓΟΝΤΩΝ! (Extinguish the flaming arrows!)
    Pronunciation: A-po-sben-nu-te Phle-gon-ton!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Flaming_On_1====ΑΠΤΕΤΕ ΤΩΝ ΒΛΗΜΑΤΩΝ! (Light the arrows up!)
    Pronunciation: A-pte-te toon blee-ma-toon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Formation_Loose_1====ΩΝΔΡΕΣ, ΚΑΤΑ ΠΛΑΤΟΣ! (Men! Form up covering the biggest width possible!)
    Pronunciation: Oon-dres! Ka-ta pla-tos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Formation_Tight_1====ΛΟΧΟΣ, ΣΥΣΠΕΙΡΟΥΣΘΕ! (Company! Assume tight formation!)
    Pronunciation: Lok-hos! Sus-pei-ro-ou-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Guard_Off_1====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΦΥΛΑΚΗΣ (Pause/Stop guarding!)
    Pronunciation: Pa-ou-e-te phu-la-kees!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Guard_On_1====ΦΥΛΑΤΤΕΤΕ! (Guard!)
    Pronunciation: Phu-lat-te-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Phallanx_Off_1====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΦΑΛΑΓΓΟΣ! (Pause/Stop the Phallanx formation)
    Pronunciation: Pa-ou-e-te pha-lan-gos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Phallanx_On_1====ΤΗΝ ΤΑΞΙΝ ΦΑΛΑΓΓΟΣ ΛΑΒΕΤΕ! (Assume the phalanx formation!)
    Pronunciation: Teen tak-sin phal-lan-gos la-be-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Skirmish_Off_1====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΤΟΥ ΤΟΞΕΥΜΑΤΟΣ! (Stop skirmishing/shooting from afar!)
    Pronunciation: Pa-ou-e-te to-ou tok-seou-ma-tos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Skirmish_On_1====ΖΗΛΟΩΣ ΕΚΗΒΟΛΕΙΤΕ! (With great zeal shoot from afar (if opportunity arises))
    Pronunciation: Zee-lo-oos e-kee-bo-lei-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Testudo_Off_1====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΣΧΗΜΑ! (Stop testudo formation!)
    Pronunciation: Pa-ou-e-te skhee-ma!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Testudo_On_1====ΛΑΒΕΤΕ ΧΕΛΩΝΗΣ ΣΧΗΜΑ! (Assume Testudo Formation!)
    Pronunciation: La-be-te khe-loo-nees skhee-ma!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Warcry_Off_1====ΟΥ ΔΗ ΠΑΙΑΝΙΖΕΙΝ ! (No more warchants!)
    Pronunciation: Oou dee pa-i-a-ni-zein!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Warcry_On_1====Α ΛΑ ΛΑ! (A la la) [Makedonian warchant].
    Pronunciation: A la la!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Wedge_Off_1====ΠΑΥΕΤΕ ΕΜΒΟΛΟΥ! (Stop Wedge Formation!)
    Pronunciation: Pa-ou-e-te em-bo-lo-ou!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_State_Wedge_On_1====ΤΟΥ ΕΜΒΟΛΟΥ ΤΑΣΣΕΣΘΕ! (Assume Wedge Formation!)
    Pronunciation: To-ou em-bo-lo-ou tas-se-sthe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Dig_1====ΣΚΑΠΑ ΝΕΙΣ, ΤΗΝ ΣΥΡΙΓΓΑΝ ΠΟΙΕΙΤΕ! (Sappers! Build Tunnels!)
    Pronunciation: Ska-pa-ne-eis! Teen su-rin-gan poi-ei-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Dig_2====ΣΚΑΠΑ ΝΕΙΣ, ΥΠΟΝΟΜΕΥΕΤΕ! (Sappers! Destroy the wall foundation!)
    Pronunciation: : Ska-pa-ne-eis! Hu-po-no-meou-e-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Dig_3====ΣΚΑΠΑ ΝΕΙΣ, ΥΠΟ ΤΩΝ ΤΕΙΧΩΝ! (Sappers! Under the walls!)
    Pronunciation: : Ska-pa-ne-eis! Hu-po toon tei-khoon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Exit_1====ΣΚΑΠΑΝΕΙΣ , ΕΞΕΛΘΕΤΕ ΤΩΝ ΣΥΡΙΓΓΩΝ! (Sappers! Move out of the sapping tunnel!)
    Pronunciation: : Ska-pa-ne-eis! Ek-sel-the-te toon su-rin-goon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Exit_2====ΣΚΑΠΑΝΕΙΣ , ΕΞΩΔΕ ΤΟΥ ΥΠΟΝΟΜΟΥ! (Sappers! Out of the tunnel!)
    Pronunciation: : Ska-pa-ne-eis! Ek-so-de to-ou hu-po-no-mo-ou!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Exit_3====ΣΚΑΠΑΝΕΙΣ , ΕΣ ΤΟ ΦΩΣ! (Sappers! To the light!)
    Pronunciation: : Ska-pa-ne-eis! Es to phoos!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Use_1====ΣΚΑ ΠΑΝΕΙΣ, ΤΕΙΧΩΝ ΔΙΑΛΥΕΤΕ! (Sappers! Break down walls!) +++Literally Dissolve!
    Pronunciation: : Ska-pa-ne-eis! Tei-khoon dia-lu-e-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Use_2====ΣΚΑ ΠΑΝΕΙΣ, ΔΗΩΚΕΤΕ ΤΕΙΧΗ! (Sappers! Destroy walls!)
    Pronunciation: : Ska-pa-ne-eis! Dee-oo-khe-te tei-khe!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Tunnel_Use_3====ΣΚΑ ΠΑΝΕΙΣ, ΤΕΙΧΗ ΡΙΠΤΕΤΕ! (Sappers! Tear down walls!)
    Pronunciation: Ska-pa-ne-eis! Tei-khe rri-pte-te!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Under_Attack_1====ΠΟΛΕΜΙΟΙ ΕΠΙΤΙΘΕΝΤΑΙ! (Enemies attack!)
    Pronunciation: Po-le-mi-oi e-pi-ti-then-tai!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Under_Attack_2====ΕΝΑΝΤΙΟΙ ΕΦ' ΗΜΩΝ! (Enemies are marching against us!)
    Pronunciation: E-nan-ti-oi ep’ he-moon!
    Greek_General_1_Unit_Under_Attack_3====ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΙ ΙΕΝΤΑΙ! (Barbarians are coming!)
    Pronunciation: Bar-bar-oi i-en-tae

EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

also:

JOIN PETITION OF REMOVING HARDCODED LIMITS

LET CA HEAR YOU !

Default Re: Greek voicemod

Really nobody knows anything?
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

also:

JOIN PETITION OF REMOVING HARDCODED LIMITS

LET CA HEAR YOU !