Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Ok, I downloaded patch 1 and attempted to "extract" the file and received the same error you had described. I resolved the issue by right-clicking on the "zip" folder and choosing to "open" instead and it open just fine.

let me know if that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    Ok, I downloaded patch 1 and attempted to "extract" the file and received the same error you had described. I resolved the issue by right-clicking on the "zip" folder and choosing to "open" instead and it open just fine.

let me know if that worked.
    Hi
    I clicked the right button on the folder and clicked open is always the same: error 0x80004005?
    for mod 2.2.1b if you download option 1 the patches are included in the download.
    can you do pariel for v1.1
    or found a solution THANK YOU
    Last edited by PikeStance; December 10, 2018 at 06:05 PM.

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

I had the same problem, In fixed it by right clicking the file in the folder then I selected 7- Zip and used that to extract the files. if you were trying to use WinRAR I recommend you trying the same.
    Let's hope you get it working aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by castoche View Post
    Hi
    I clicked the right button on the folder and clicked open is always the same: error 0x80004005?
    for mod 2.2.1b if you download option 1 the patches are included in the download.
    can you do pariel for v1.1
    or found a solution THANK YOU
    Does this mean you found a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnkka View Post
    I had the same problem, In fixed it by right clicking the file in the folder then I selected 7- Zip and used that to extract the files. if you were trying to use WinRAR I recommend you trying the same.
    Let's hope you get it working aswell.
    This also works.

Does this mean you found a solution?

This also works.
    Hi
    I do not know how you made me.I do not work.Please make a complete option of the mod.This is not obliged to download all these patches.
    Last edited by PikeStance; December 11, 2018 at 02:23 AM.

Can you please stop making two posts?

I do not know what you are trying to say. Is your problem resolved?

Can you please stop making two posts?

I do not know what you are trying to say. Is your problem resolved?

no
    can you create a thread with the complete mod.
    thank you

Unfortunately no. However, we are approaching another update. I cannot give you a definitive timetable. You can wait until then and then enjoy our mod.

Hey guys really enjoying the mod just have two questions.

1) Were you guys able to make any improvements to the AI? It seems pretty good so far.

2) How can I play as the USA? I thought the US was available in vanilla but I don't see it in your mod.

Thx guys!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPolack View Post
    Hey guys really enjoying the mod just have two questions.

1) Were you guys able to make any improvements to the AI? It seems pretty good so far.

2) How can I play as the USA? I thought the US was available in vanilla but I don't see it in your mod.

Thx guys!
    1. The based changes prior to my arrival already had improvements to the AI behavior. I am working on greater changes. I had close alpha tests. I am reorganizing the tables to complete the development. It will be available to the Ancien Regime and later Rise of the Republic.

2. USA is available for Rise of Republic. It is obviously not for Ancien Regime since it didn't exist in 1700.

Thx for the quick reply Pike. I've installed ROR but I'm not too computer savvy. It says "V 1.50 Build 1332.21992". Is that the latest version?
    Last edited by AngryPolack; December 12, 2018 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPolack View Post
    Thx for the quick reply Pike. I've installed ROR but I'm not too computer savvy. It says "V 1.50 Build 1332.21992". Is that the latest version?
    The bold refers to the game version. If you downloaded it through Steam, it is the latest version. The latest version of RoS has an installer. The previous version does not.

Default Re: Launcher / Installer / Uninstaller - technical support [read OP first]

Hello i hav a problem with my actual bavaria campaign. Whenever i attack a prussia city with only garrison units inside the game CTD. When they hav units inside i only fight them and no garrision appears. I already tryed to find a solution in IS DB but without success.

Default Re: Launcher / Installer / Uninstaller - technical support [read OP first]

Hello i hav a problem with my actual bavaria campaign. Whenever i attack a prussia city with only garrison units inside the game CTD. When they hav units inside i only fight them and no garrision appears. I already tryed to find a solution in IS DB but without success.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by B0NU5 View Post
    Yes, sorry for that. Below you can see what you need to do to fix it in the IS DB file.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I've overlooked that. Sorry for the problems.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

NP thx for the fast answer and a great mod! I already supposed it has something to do with Invalidencorps

I found a simliar one when i attacked Sweden in Norway with only garrison inside.

I changed:
    sweden_late_garnisonsregemente "region_unit_recource" from sweden to europe / "total_cap" from 2 to 0.

Seems to work now

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by B0NU5 View Post
    I found a simliar one when i attacked Sweden in Norway with only garrison inside.

I changed:
    sweden_late_garnisonsregemente "region_unit_recource" from sweden to europe / "total_cap" from 2 to 0.

Seems to work now
    I already saw this too and fixed it. Actually I checked all units who should be 'armed citizens' in order to prevent crashes but thanks for the report!

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Not sure if this is a mod related issue but Norway only can build artillery + general units (only other units i found in DB are norwegian_ski_troops). Also i hav two questions (probably the wrong thread but i would appreciate if u could answer nevertheless). How to unlock grenadier guard / palace guard / life guard / leibgarde? I already tryed to change different entries but without success. Its 1813 and i own half of europe, its hell about time to build them lol. Also i would like to change the title of my monarch from Curfurst to at least King if its not too much effort. Thx mate.

Default Re: TECNICAL ISSUES {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} Launcher / Installer / Uninstaller READ OP FIRST

Edit: Pfalz-Bayern campaign with full upgraded munic + almost all military research (expect percussion cap)