Thread: Death Animation seems lacking

Icon9 Death Animation seems lacking

The death of soldiers etc. looks really cool in close combat, but it seems too cartoony for me (yes it's warhammer but preference).

If you load up the game and barrage some empire troops with goblin arrows, they all die in 4-6 different death animations.

But if you do the same in Attila/Rome2, they have some sort of ragdoll behaviour, and that's so much better to look at, and also seems more real. The atmosphere in Attila is way better than in Warhammer.

Sry for Unpopular opinion.

Default Re: Death Animation seems lacking

I agree. This one generally feels more cartooney but its different. I dont like the pushback-jump death animation either but it makes sense in a fantasy setting. And i agree on the darker feel Attila emmits. Still.... TWW has its own weird charm and i like it especially with the blood mod

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I agree, aome animations are copl and others meh. If they had ragdoll physics for everyone it be better. But i I also see everyone use the aame attack animations over and over again. Which sucks. The problem is not enough variety.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

as long as they dont do matched combat I am okay whit everything
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

It feels kind of strange when an Orc Boy takes a bolt to the ankle and does that little jump before falling on the ground.