Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 631464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1132

Thread: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.9

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Re: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.9

Can't get this latest version to work. These new installation instructions are hard to follow, complicating it further because it's certainly not as easy as "1: Download the file and 2: Start the installer and point out the location to your Application folder!" A read of this thread tells that you must also engage the configurator at the very least, right? So what else is missing from the instructions, because I can't get this to work after trying every checkbox and am badly missing that clever 'K key' blur for screenshots

1. I have the "standalone" version installed to the main R2 directory, playing DeI. (Before, I used a steam version along with activating a file in the main directory).
    2. Launched configurator and tried settings recommended in this thread -- UI bypass off, compatibility mode on, 64 bit on, etc. DeI launches just fine no matter what, but there's never any GEMFX with it. In case you're in doubt, it's easy to check when nothing happens pressing K, or F9.

What am I missing?

Edit: Apparently I never unchecked 64-bit. This does not apply to Rome 2, so it must be unchecked.

This is so frustrating, I extracted the files and subscribed on Steam but when I try to run GEMSteamInstaller it gives me an error: "PfmCL stopped working". It says it can't find 'Total War Rome II\data\gem.pack'. The Configurator is nowhere to be seen.
    This is the first mod I've ever had a problem installing.

The latest DX 12 patch breaks the mod for TW:Warhammer in DX 12 mode. Hopefully this gets fixed together with the bypass ui function.

Any hint about how to solve my crash? I've a Geforce GTX 960M
    Sometimes changing settings it starts, but when i exit and return it crashes, without changing anything

My GEM working anormal i dont know why it is. HELP ME!!!

These are taken on Teuteborg its look normal in Historical Battles.

But these are taken Custom Battle and Campaign Battle and they look full of green and red color

How can i fix this?

anybody can help me?

Does this mod work with the Direct x12 beta?

Slypear's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by PashazadeTR View Post
    anybody can help me?
    Your problem is most likely a result of the map's lighting, and not your GemFX preset. You may have to manually adjust brightness/gamma settings in the game options.

Hit F9, this toggles your preset on or off. If you toggle it off and it looks similar, then your "issue" is definitely simply due to the map's lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Slypear View Post
    Your problem is most likely a result of the map's lighting, and not your GemFX preset. You may have to manually adjust brightness/gamma settings in the game options.

Hit F9, this toggles your preset on or off. If you toggle it off and it looks similar, then your "issue" is definitely simply due to the map's lighting.
    Thanks but i have solved the problem.Its only the Nightmare Mod , make it false from Appdata.

Well I finally got the newer version working. Dago Red may have been right about making sure 64 Bit is turned off in the options. I also turned on Compatibility Mode and made sure the Attila.exe was set to Windows 8 Compatibility. (I upgraded to Windows 10 recently. Wasn't sure if that was a factor.)
    Last edited by First Citizen Gallienus; July 15, 2016 at 07:24 PM.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Hello, it seems like I can't record the game with GEMFX and Fraps opened. Whenever I try to record with Fraps, the effects go away, can't pause the game and steam overlay is disabled as well. And if I try to open Fraps, then alt+tab to the game it gives me some Dx9 error for Fraps. How did people manage to record with GEMFX on with Fraps? Please, someone help me! I was gonna make a Vikings machinima but this is the only error.

Quote Originally Posted by LEXI2016 View Post
    Bandicam doesn't work either, it records it with the effects but in the video it doesn't show it.

It doesn't work in dx 12 beta

Hello, i have a problem with the media fire link and i cannot download the file.

Hi guys !

Does anyone know if it is possible to recover back the three broken links from the setting tab ? (The ingame and both NVIDIA control/inspector ones)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by flippers View Post
    It doesn't work in dx 12 beta
    Why are you even using dx12, it doesn't even do anything.

I have a 390 and it gives me 20 fps boost

Finally got Gem to work on Windows 10. The only thing I did different was run Rome 2 in windows mode and it worked. Compatibility box checked in configurator.

Where Can I download the file .pack to copy it in the DATA FOLDER?