Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Default Re: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    Right you are! Roughly the equivalent of $35, and that's including the Greek DLC. Offer expires in about 1 hour 20 minutes, for anyone that is interested.

Also, Rome II is not region-locked to play, meaning you can activate and play it from anywhere.
    You should have no problems activating the key (which is sent to you on release day).
    Aaand the deal is renewed again! Ends in 22 hours as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slydessertfox View Post
    Just to be clear (I live in the US btw), if I get it from here:http://www.cddiski.ru/pc/games/strat...ar-rome-ii.htm , can I use a debit card?
    Most likely, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound71 View Post
    Aaand the deal is renewed again! Ends in 22 hours as of now.
    After reading more carefully this time around, it looks like the deal actually expires on July 30th (it says 21 days left for offer to expire). Don't know why they have that countdown, it is very misleading.

Now, I did use Google Translate, so if any Portuguese speakers think I am wrong on this, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound71 View Post
    FYI right now and for the next 7 hours it's 80BRL on nuuvem which I think is the best non russian deal I believe. Does anyone know if you get a key right away if you pre-order Rome 2? Will there be a problem with steam if a EU citizen bought it from there or do they sell the ROW version?
    Thanks for this. Finally one that would let me buy it. A lot cannot be bought in the USA apparently.
    Finally got muh sharks.

Default Re: Best Online Pre-order Deal: Current $40.59

Since I am moving to Kentucky I didnt want to pre-order a physical copy and have it sent to my old address so I was forced to get the download. But since its all steam it really doesnt matter to me anymore. If anything its a bonus since I will get it the second it releases vs waiting for shipping. I pre-ordered like a few days ago from Amazon. I wish I had saw this thread sooner. Oh well.....still worth it to me.
    The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you.
    Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by iHEO View Post
    If you buy from me you will receive the game in steam gift form the moment you pay .
    I can vouch for this guy. The day I was just about to purchase Rome 2 for $70 AUD, I happen to see his post on this thead. Did some research on his steam trades and found that he was clean. definitely more trust worthy than some unknown site that is just selling keys.

Pers i find it a shame .
    A lot of poeple have already ordered the game .
    So if the lower the price again they should give something in change for the money .
    Only my humble opinion
    Kr

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$ - applyable for all EU citizens.

hi lads just found out that if you are citizen within the EU and outside UK you can preorder Rome 2 with DLC for 29.99 british pounds at amazon.co.uk and get it shipped across europe. compared to buy it on amazon.de (german subsidiary of amazon) you will save over 15 €. You can use your amazon login from your current amazon store and do not have to register additionally at amazon.co.uk.

This site have been reported even cheaper https://www.gameseek.co.uk/
    As the boxed edition does contain a DVD with a multilanguage version of Rome 2 and also a Steam key for a multilanguage version of Rome 2 this should be not a bad deal. Shipping costs about 7 € which lets you still save 7 € at the end compared to amazon.de
    There are no additonal tax fees within the EU. (and seems soon on a yet planned agreement not between EU and USA)
    not that good deal as some others mentioned here but cool if you "insist" to have a boxed version for your shelf and collection.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSypatiko View Post
    Pers i find it a shame .
    A lot of poeple have already ordered the game .
    So if the lower the price again they should give something in change for the money .
    Only my humble opinion
    Kr
    Early adopters pay the highest price for anything they buy, regardless if it is a game, car, mobile or sorts. There are just some freaky Apple fans that do not care 'bout it
    Last edited by alQamar; July 10, 2013 at 05:45 AM.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

@alQamar,
    Now that you bring my attention to it, it looks like Amazon.uk has increased the price from 26.99 to 29.99.
    Which now makes the gameseek.co.uk link you provided the better deal. Although, shipping costs to other parts of the EU might make it more expensive... but that is up to the individual buyers to figure out.
    Thanks for the input, added

Slydessertfox's Avatar Vicarius

Okay one more thing. So if I order from say, CDkeys.com for example, I'm assuming I get an email with the CD key on release day or...?

edit: I should really have read the FAQ on that site first. It makes sense now.
    Last edited by Slydessertfox; July 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

This nuuvem site..is it completely safe? Is there 0% chance of Steam blocking the game because you are in a different region?

I got mine for 30 pounds from Amazon.
    Last edited by webMaster412160; July 12, 2013 at 04:40 AM.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockcaps View Post
    This nuuvem site..is it completely safe? Is there 0% chance of Steam blocking the game because you are in a different region?
    Rome II is not region-locked, meaning you should have no trouble activating it, where ever you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by webMaster412160 View Post
    I got mine for 30 pounds from Amazon.
    I'm assuming you live in the UK?

andry18's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by iHEO View Post
    Anyone want ROME II Steam Pre order for $33?
    bought from him s2, fots and rome2. great guy, trusted seller

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

So, my questions is this: buy TW Masters collection off of Steam during the summer sale for half price? Or buy the TW GRAND Masters collection for half price? Or wait to buy either one after the release of Rome II?

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Is Onlinekeystore reliable? Is it legal and so forth?

Quote Originally Posted by andry18 View Post
    bought from him s2, fots and rome2. great guy, trusted seller
    I bought from iHEO twice. Unfortunately he seems been scammed and stop all trading. Sorry for such a good seller.
    Never argue with a pig; It just frustrates you and annoys the pig.

If I get the Nuuvem version will I be able to change the language to English?

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by fy9090 View Post
    I bought from iHEO twice. Unfortunately he seems been scammed and stop all trading. Sorry for such a good seller.
    And That sucks I feel bad for him.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

I think there is no nuveem version. Any reseller got Steam keys and anywhere you bought the game the steam key is valid for the multilanguange version of Rome 2 in Steam, thats why I even could by my "german" Rome 2 in UK, except the packaging language may differ of course.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

I bought my game from ozgameshop should i be nervous with the shipping? i live in America.