Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

Default Re: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

The Chronicles of Cimmeria

The impudent and brute rule of Spartakos has his kingdom to an unsure future. These are troubled times indeed for Cimmeria, as war and disease haunt land and people alike. How will the king tackle these crises? What challenges will unfold in Spartakos' path?

Read more about the Kimmerios Bosporos:
    Part 8: Long Way From Home
    Part 9: The Plague
    Chronicles of Cimmeria - A Kimmerios Bosporos AAR (EB2)
    The Age of Peace - A TW: Warhammer Empire AAR
    Blood Red Eagle - The Sons of Lodbrok Invasion of Northumbrialand [complete]
    Machines - A Sci-Fi Short Story [complete]

Fractured Eagle-When Rome turned against herself

“Listen, I know you are not a citizen.” He whispered, “But I can help you… I can protect you.”

Rosalind pulled her hand away. She looked up and down Norbanus as if she met him for the first time, “Who are you to the Romans?”

Chapter 9 Desolation (II)

The Touch of Fear - Shogun 2 Oda AAR

It is 1545, the Oda confront outsiders: to the north, the Saito of Mino province; to the east, the Tokugawa clan in Mikawa and, beyond them, the Imagawa lurk. Will the Oda clan rise to rule all of Japan or will they fall to the blades of their enemies?

Chapter Four

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Venture forth in to the world beyond ours, that special time when the carcass of the world world has yet to be fully devoured by the new. Wander the husk of our home as earth expulses our existence. Insane or Broken, But Very Much Dead has reached chapter four and following the roll-back I have added a nice little appetizer on the OP as well as slightly edited the 3rd chapter for those who read it before the New Year vodka got too much.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Of Souls

After a rather long hiatus the updates for Of Soulds have started rolling out again. If you like high-fantasy as a genre I hope this will interest you, so please come and give it a read. If you want to just start reading the latest chapters then feel free to cut ahead to the summary on post #47 which explains chapters 1-8 in a brief summary.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Battle of
    egrisi, during the Second Armenian War, 204 BC. (Chronicles of Cimmeria)

Hello everyone,

updates are available to some of my works. First of all, two new parts have been released for the Chronicles of Cimmeria: The war against the Hayasdan is finally beginning and the new generation of Cimmeria's ruling class start their military campaign. But not only glory is to be found in the wakes of war, and Menandros faces some difficult challenges. And then there is also his relationship to Hegesippos that sees some new aspects...

Make sure to check the latest events of Cimmeria's history in Wolves of War:
    Wolves of War (1/2)
    Wolves of War (2/2)

In Machines, Merlin and the others have only barely survived another attack by the hostile planet's wildlife. If they want to make it to the structure, they have to make a run for it. The end of this short story is approaching, so make sure to read the second-to-last chapter of Machines: Chapter 7

Senator

The Skymaster's Shadow.

Read the next exciting installment in the swashbuckling adventure right here. Carson still lives, but his adventures are about to go much, much further than he'd ever have expected, or wanted...

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Of Souls

A high-fantasy story set in an original world where human Souls are used to power a type of magic known as 'Soulsmithing'. Volume 2 is soon to start, and with one country marching off to war at the whims of another at the risk of utter destruction events are getting more and more interesting. Join Alfonso, Gavier and a cast of other characters as the world risks facing devastation once more. Even if that can be avoided, the Soulless Days are soon to begin...

Click on the title to read! If you want to pick up from the later updates then head to post #47 for a brief summary of the story up until then.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Insane Or Broken, But Very Much Dead

Here it is folks, the next irregular installment of a post-apocalyptic survival horror that now introduces a mysterious woman who may be or may not be a ghost or wraith or divine spirit. Who knows? I sure as hell don't!

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

For the Sake of Love

A new update is out! Battle commences on the streets of Sparte, with 6 Trojans engaging more than a hundred Achaeans! Read the new chapter, to discover the outcome of this epic battle!

For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

"In the Shadow of the Eagle"
    A Napoleonic Adventure

By isa0005

Chapter Four

"The year is 1809, the Corsican born Napoleon Bonaparte, hero of the République, sits upon the French throne, garbed in Tyrian purple. Surrounded by a coalition of enemies he fights a world war from the Iberian Peninsula to the Italic Alps, the warm deltas of the Nile to the frigid shores of the Danube. The Oesterreich invaded his allies under the shade of olive trees as the English, in a Hispanic union, haunt the French legions in a conflict of cloak and dagger. The Russian bear wakes from its deep winter slumber as the lockstep of Prussin jackboots readies for march. In the land of Pharaohs the Ottoman shamshir stirs as the Persian lion sharpens his claws. And so Emperor Napoleon I Bonaparte goes to war. "

Alexandre de la Roche was little more then a drunken rake about town before he met spymaster Captain Artemis Chauville. Now, see as the former heir to the fortune of the comte de la Roche as he is plunged into the cloak and dagger, plot and treason that threatens the very foundation of the First French Empire.

Inspired by the acclaimed modifications for
    Napoleon Total War's
    and
    Mount and Blade Warband's

What do you do when your about to fall asleep and are still only four hundred words in to the next chapter? Go full Groundhog Day on their ass. Though only half-heartedly, as you know that by the sixth "re-day" you know that the crowd will have disappeared!

CHAPTER SIX - AN UNDERSTANDING OF LIFE for Insane Or Broken, But Very Much Dead is now ready for your virtual reading pleasure.

Disclaimer: For those who have not yet started Insane Or Broken (I wholeheartedly recommend you do, it is a very good read ) it is quite, dense(?). Not really suitable for those, five minute on the train disjointed reads I know some are forced in to. Heavy is a technique I am growing fond of but better to highlight that shortcoming firsthand - it may even take a second reading to actually get it

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

An update! An update!

There is an update for The Forgotten Tale!!!

Blood Red Eagle

The conclusion of the mini AAR about the Lodbrok Invasion of Northumbrialand: Chapter 3: A Broken Crown

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

...A Cyberpunk Short Story...
    By isa0005

The Triads of New Hong Kong are becoming a problem and Kobayashi Banking wants them dealt with.
    Kobayashi Collection Agent and part time independent corporate investigator Reginald B. Richter is the man for the job
    Who knew it would pit him against not only his employers but the rest of the corporate underground as well!
    Last edited by isa0005; February 25, 2016 at 04:35 AM.

Chronicles of Cimmeria

While Hegesippos and his companions have started their campaign against the mighty Hayasdan, other characters begin to pull their strings at home in Pantikapaion. The war against Armenia has been a grand success so far - but will the situation in Cimmeria itself remain peaceful?
    Read about some background developments during the war, in the first Interludum of the Chronicles of Cimmeria
    Interludum I

An AAR based on the Hotseat, set in the Game of Thrones. Theon Greyjoy, with noticeably more balls than the canon Theon, returns to the Iron Islands to convince his father and the Iron Islands to raise the banners and destroy the Lannisters. The Young Kraken has his work cut out for him but will solider forward and carve out the greatest kingdom the Ironborn have ever known. House Lannister and anyone else that stands in his way will fall. We Do Not Sow.

I figured I'd 'advertise' this if only to get more feedback, is hardly my longest story (compared to my fanfic stories) but I'm rather enjoying flushing out the RP of a Hotseat. If you take the time to read, kindly leave your thoughts.

Senator

The Skymaster's Shadow

"You know, I've had bullets removed from me, friends die in front of me and even once had a man throw himself off edge of a ship to his death. But I can safetly that the most miserable I ever was was when I was forced to walk a couple of hundred miles in a week. I still wake up with the shivers over it." Carson Hardcastle.

With Isim's border mere days away, Carson reaches the next stop on his long, painful trek through the Hundred Tribes.

The Chronicles of Cimmeria

The war against the Hayasdan continues in two new updates to the Chronicles of Cimmeria. Menandros faces his first command in a true battle, and as the year 204 BC unfolds, we learn more about Hegesippos' plans and about himself as a person.

I hope you will enjoy the two recent updates:
    Part 16: A Red Sword
    Part 17: Winter in Kutatisi

Senator

The Skymaster's Shadow

I have to say that I've forgotten a lot about who I once was, or how I became the man I am today. But I remember, as clear as the night sky, the day that it all began- Carson

Carson has reached the final leg of his journey back home, approaching the currently abandoned city of Vorstrad. But in this strange world, nothing is ever as easy as simply walking in. What will he find within?