Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shamb?

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

Default Re: Shamb?

that's just opium stop smoking it

I'd take this one

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Saint Nicholas's Avatar No Avatar Specified
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by gigantus View Post
    Didn't know we had a Wiki.

I'm not very observant tbh.

And thank you everyone who has posted or sent me the link, not sure what was wrong with just doing that in the first place but at least i have it now.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; May 17, 2010 at 10:15 PM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Citizen

I wonder if hes going to ask about the wololo
    I've been playing AoE since before i could walk, i knew about wololo before it was a meme.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

What about heyiouou?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

And thank you everyone who has posted or sent me the link, not sure what was wrong with just doing that in the first place but at least i have it now.
    Pulling legs?

Pra's Avatar Sir Lucious Left Foot

It's no Ana.
    Under patronage of Emperor Dimitricus Patron of vikrant1986, ErikinWest, VOP2288

Anagennese, the Rise of the Black Hand

MacMillan doesn't compensate for variable humidity,wind speed and direction or the coriolis effect. Mother nature compensates for where Macmillan's crosshairs are.

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

GOD DAMN.

Why did I just wake up now and see this

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Shamb isn't the illuminati. Ana is the illuminati. Shamb is like that place behind the high school parking lot where kids get drunk between classes.

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

And a good portion of ana are also getting drunk in the carpark. Think of it as student house though
    Last edited by Father Jack; May 18, 2010 at 07:07 AM.
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Like **** is Ana the Illuminati. Everyone knows that it's just an elitist gentleman's club and no one's heard of it doing anything exciting for years. Hell, I'm on Ana, and all it is is a big long chat thread and an occasional "Generic Sports Event 2010" Thread.

At Shambhala, the staff actually hate us. Fiercely, inexplicably, hate us. We do next to nothing wrong, and my poor children are harrassed and heckled by these Draconian moderators, all for a off-forum site and a petty grudge.

Ah, drama. How pleasantly surprising.
    Under the patronage of Wilpuri;
    Despotic master of ZaPPPa and Rowan11088.

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Yes there's life back in the old Symposium thanks to the recent explosion of rage.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

The TWC is old with long traditions. Like all grand societies, it also houses powerful, secret, societies. And it is corrupt at its very foundations, its very roots lead to dark chambers that house the darkest of minds. Don't mind the usernames behind the interface, pulling the strings and hitting the keys. The conspiracy is real.

Of course, everyone knows this. It is a commonly known secret. People may not know every intricate detail of this monsterous scheme that certain oligarchs have established, but they know its there, it lives and it decides the marching order. It is out of fear that they do not talk about. It is out of fear that they make sarcastic comments when the subject re-surfaces.

My advice to you is, dig deeper if you are bold of heart. What you find may not, however, please you.

Expect my account to disappear shortly along with this post.
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

karamazovmm's Avatar スマトラ警備隊

^he is so courageous! You're my hero! Save me from the monster attack! I'm a defenseless hot chick using minimal clothes play wub

The very ugly forgive, but beauty is essential - Vinicius de Moraes

Simetrical's Avatar Former Chief Technician
    Patrician

Just to remind everyone, the Symposium is lightly moderated. Things like off-topic posting are tolerated here to a much greater extent than elsewhere. So it's fine to report things – someone might want to make some friendly suggestions even if they don't want to do actual moderation – but don't be surprised if your reports here don't trigger any actual action.

On the other hand, of course, this is only the case because Citizens are trusted more than ordinary members. If you think another Citizen has abused their right to post in the Symposium to post spam or whatnot, you're free to ask the CdeC to censure or otherwise penalize them. And needless to say, don't push it – a bit of spamming in here isn't going to bring down the banhammer, but outright personal attacks or worse still aren't tolerated.
    MediaWiki developer, TWC Chief Technician
    NetHack player (nao info)

Risen from Prey

Citizen

You know, i hate mod corruption as much as the next person, but... in light of this I don't really see the point in being a citizen tbh, i would relinquish the title but i like the snazzy red colour.

You can close the thread now, burn it with fire and let us never speak of it again.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    Like **** is Ana the Illuminati. Everyone knows that it's just an elitist gentleman's club and no one's heard of it doing anything exciting for years. Hell, I'm on Ana, and all it is is a big long chat thread and an occasional "Generic Sports Event 2010" Thread.

At Shambhala, the staff actually hate us. Fiercely, inexplicably, hate us. We do next to nothing wrong, and my poor children are harrassed and heckled by these Draconian moderators, all for a off-forum site and a petty grudge.

If you didn't notice, the second paragraph was mocking and sarcastic, Jonathan. If you like, I can edit the post to clearly highlight this with large, red warning tags?

Loooove yoooouuuuu

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast