Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 for Darthmod - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

Swiss Halberdier

x/x movements points mod only include Vanilla units:
    Less movement points in campaing: 2/3, 1/2, 1/3

If I use 1/2 version with AUM I will have some units with low values in movement points and yours with too many points. So I have to make a version compatible with AUM too for not having this unbalance.

AUM DM sizes for vanilla is for this thread:

Darthmod v. 5.3 Normal Unit Size

AUM DM sizes with Jedi Mod stats is for this thread:

Jedi Mod v3.0: Only for those who dare to oppose darkness...
    All my downloads need for uncompressing them:

7-Zip 9.10 beta Windows 32-bit

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 - ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 for Darthmod

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelxxx View Post
    Swiss Halberdier
    x/x movements points mod only include Vanilla units:
    Less movement points in campaing: 2/3, 1/2, 1/3

If I use 1/2 version with AUM I will have some units with low values in movement points and yours with too many points. So I have to make a version compatible with AUM too for not having this unbalance.

AUM DM sizes for vanilla is for this thread:
    Darthmod v. 5.3 Normal Unit Size

AUM DM sizes with Jedi Mod stats is for this thread:
    Jedi Mod v3.0: Only for those who dare to oppose darkness...
    Hello Isabel, thanks for your useful information! I will include these links into the first post here on the AUM-DM subthread.

Hello to all DARTHMOD and ORNAMENTUM fans,

today I've released the updated standalone "ORNAMENTUM 1.1 - 1.4 for DARTHMOD" which is fully adapted and balanced to DM 5.3.

mod_ornamentum_full13_and_french.7z

ORNAMENTUM for DARTHMOD
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322316

ATTENTION! Please ignore the included script file, unfortunately I made a type error in there.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    These are the right values in the "user.empire_script.txt":

This is for DM:

mod "mod_ornamentum_full13_dm.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_french_dm.pack";
    mod darthmod.pack;

This is for DM lite:

mod "mod_ornamentum_full13_dm.pack";
    mod "mod_ornamentum_french_dm.pack";
    mod darthmodlite.pack;

Cheers and enjoy these fantastic units by the ORNAMENTUM team in DARTHMOD
    Swiss Halberdier

Sorry if this is the Thousent time u have to answer this !

But which version shall i download if i want to play DMUC with this one and Jedi mod. and is it save game compatible ?

Swede
    At this moment DM version. I will upload soon a JM version, but anyway there are only minor changes. Battle mechanics are changed by other tables, non unit tables.

Does anyone know why the Packfile manager will not let me open any pack files it keeps throughing up DB Header type unknown. Im trying to change unit sizes, is there another way of doing this now or do i have an old version of the pack file manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Sorry if this is the Thousent time u have to answer this !
    But which version shall i download if i want to play DMUC with this one and Jedi mod. and is it save game compatible ?
    Hello Swede, yes it is save game compatible.

Swede
    At this moment DM version. I will upload soon a JM version, but anyway there are only minor changes. Battle mechanics are changed by other tables, non unit tables.
    Thanks a lot Isabel!

Quote Originally Posted by GatlingGun View Post
    Does anyone know why the Packfile manager will not let me open any pack files it keeps throughing up DB Header type unknown. Im trying to change unit sizes, is there another way of doing this now or do i have an old version of the pack file manager?
    Hello GatlingGun, you have to use the DBEditor to change AUM. The PFM is outdated.

Swiss Halberdier
    I have sent you a PM with the link. I have sent you a PM with the link.
    I suppose that you have many things to do so I have preferred to do it by myself than tell you how to do it.

Swiss Halberdier
    I have sent you a PM with the link. I have sent you a PM with the link.
    I suppose that you have many things to do so I have preferred to do it by myself than tell you how to do it.
    Hello Isabel, thanks a lot for your effort!

I've updated the FAQ with your new links.

Hello to all DARTHMOD and AUM fans,

Here is a new video which shows several units of AUM. Thanks a lot to Luckylewis for creating it.

Empire Total War Cinematic - ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) by the AUM fan Luckylewis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxaT7-n3WzE

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello to all DARTHMOD and AUM fans,

today I've released the new UPC files.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_6.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v2_0_german.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.6 English - 2.0 German UPDATED 23.2.10
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

New in UPC 5.6 English

These three major mods have been updated to the latest version:
    APE:TI 1.0.9 beta
    Imperial Splendour 2.1.3
    European Wars 0.61

POM's "British Army 1.7"
    OMS's "Napoleonic mod 1.7"
    Kungfuserge's Pirates Mod Reloaded (updated)
    Romulus "French Unit Mod" (fixed)

New in UPC 2.0 German

European Wars 0.61
    POM's British Unit Pack 1.7

The updated English UPC 5.6
    file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch from 8.2.10

- AUM 3.0
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's "Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies"
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods can not be used together at present)
    - Kungfuserge's "Pirated Mod Reloaded/Custer"
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Units 2.7
    - Rusty's "Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4"
    - POM's "German States"
    - POM's "British Army 1.7"
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian Army"
    - General Cornwallis "Prussian Rise of the Black Eagle"
    - General Cornwallis "French Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops"
    - General Cornwallis "British Scarlet Dawn"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Svenska Sweden 1.5"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Das Österreichische Heer 1.2"
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.0"
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - 33orion77's "Ancien Regime 1.1"
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff"
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Archealos "Aeiou Unit Mod"
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - Bethencourt's "The Rebellion's Shipyard"
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)
    - HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    - Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"
    - OMS's "Napoleonic mod 1.7"
    - Romulus "French Unit Mod" (fixed)

The German UPC 2.0 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch from 8.2.10

- AUM 3.0
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 unit names and short descriptions
    - Darthmod 5.4 Garrison units
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.61
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.7
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - Aeiou Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    > up to date:
    - Darthmod 5.4 Garrison units
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.9
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1.3
    - TAR 2.0 - The American Revolution (ToonTW + Hip63) - upcoming
    - European Wars 2 v0.61 (KLA + Salvo)

> This major mod will be updated to a newer version soon:
    - The rights of man 1.50 > 1.68

You can play all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover and Swiss Halberdier.

It is important that you use only one language file at the same time. You have to remove or disable all language packs which are released with other mods in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

You can find the other language files by searching for these examples below. They are mostly called like this:
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.... I've copied all the files from ornamentum and aum for dm into my data directory, as well as the graphics patches or whatever. Annnnnndddd, I put the user.empire_script thingy into the appropriate place. Empire launches to the very first title screen, then CTD's.

IDK.... Any insights here?
    Last edited by raistlinmajere8; February 28, 2010 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raistlinmajere8 View Post
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.... I've copied all the files from ornamentum and aum for dm into my data directory, as well as the graphics patches or whatever. Annnnnndddd, I put the user.empire_script thingy into the appropriate place. Empire launches to the very first title screen, then CTD's.
    IDK.... Any insights here?
    Hello raistlinmajere, if you use AUM you don't need to install "ORNA for DM", because AUM has already all ORNA units integrated.

Your "user.empire_script.txt" should look like this:

mod aum_mod_dm.pack;
    mod darthmod.pack;

You need to download one language file from my FAQ and put it into your ETW data directory. The language file loads automatically and is required to display all unit names and descriptions.

Hello to all ORNAMENTUM and DARTHMOD fans,

today I've released the new complete "ORNAMENTUM for DARTHMOD" with all released unit packs.

ORNAMENTUM 1.1 - 1.3
    ORNAMENTUM French
    ORNAMENTUM Northern War - Poltava

Filefront:
    Ornamentum_DM_All.7z

Mediafire:

Ornamentum_DM_All.7z

Cheers and enjoy these fantastic units by the ORNAMENTUM team in DARTHMOD
    Swiss Halberdier

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

well done that man, instant download and rep
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Lord Cunami's Avatar Tiro

Hello SH
    thank you for this release. I want to ask for better instructions on how to install this. I'm using DMUC 5.4.1 with DMUC AUM Version Switcher Sub-Mod v2.0
    First question: should I use this switcher and if not what exactly should be in my script file.
    Also should the script file be located here C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts
    or here C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\DMUC\UC
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredalways View Post
    well done that man, instant download and rep
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cunami View Post
    Hello SH
    thank you for this release. I want to ask for better instructions on how to install this. I'm using DMUC 5.4.1 with DMUC AUM Version Switcher Sub-Mod v2.0
    First question: should I use this switcher and if not what exactly should be in my script file.
    Also should the script file be located here C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts
    or here C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\DMUC\UC
    Thank you
    Hello Lord Cunami, if you use the AUM Switcher from DMUC, then you don't need to install AUM-DM over it.

If you don't use the AUM Switcher, then you have to download the AUM-DM version and add mod aum_mod_dm.pack; to the DMUC script file which you can edit in the options screen.

How much of the unit mods offered are in the DMUC 5.4 mod?

Quote Originally Posted by OSDEA7 View Post
    How much of the unit mods offered are in the DMUC 5.4 mod?
    Hello Osdea, please look in the DMUC thread which unit mods are included. All AUM units besides the custom trade ships are included in the DMUC-AUM version.

Excellent mod!
    I just installed DMUC_AUM_Switcher_v2_0 and my previous russian campaing is loading perfectly. However I dont see those cool russian megaships with fancy names that I though I would be able to build only when I had a steamship port. Now that I finally have it I cant build them so what do you need to build those mega battleships???

I have it switched on full mod.
    best!

Dont ofuscate yourself! It's pointless to resist . . .