Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344

Thread: Faction leaders and generals (battle and strategy skins) - V-8 is up!

Default Re: Faction leaders and generals (battle and strategy skins) - V-8 is up!

Is this compatible with SS 6.3?

Default Re: Faction leaders and generals (battle and strategy skins) - V-8 is up!

Quote Originally Posted by khatmar View Post
    No but here is a mod with some of the same generals and captains --> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=384158 and it's included in Meneth's Sub mod compilation also http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=380006.
    Last edited by Ishan; November 07, 2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: incorrect username

Quote Originally Posted by khatmar View Post
    This is included in SS6.3. And updated by the links given to you in the other post.

Libertus

How about 6.4? I really, really, really don't like the strategy map model of the Byzantine armies. They look "off" somehow.

Better yet, can I just replace the Byzantine army strategy map models? I find the other models to be okay. Lithuania and Russian strategy map models looks very textured and detailed.

Sorry for the necromancy but I was reading through mod threads and saw links to other submods and eventually it led me to this.
    Are there any working submods that do this?
    "Oh my lords, my brothers, my sons, the everlasting honour of Christians is in your hands."
    Κωνσταντῖνος ΙΑ' Παλαιολόγος

"il nous faut de l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace, et la France est sauvée"

The download link takes me to the homepage of GAMEFRONT!! Why?

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Does anyone have a link to FL-v8? The faction leaders not the agents minimod

Download link just goes to gamefront homepage. PLEASE!!?? lol

Icon5 Re: Faction leaders and generals (battle and strategy skins) - V-8 is up!

So anyone know what the deal with permission for using this minimod is in submods or mods? Since the creator is absent is it just understood its ok as long as credit is given??

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Would be great if some1 uploaded this submod, it had really cool models...

So anyone know what the deal with permission for using this minimod is in submods or mods? Since the creator is absent is it just understood its ok as long as credit is given??
    If the author is long time absent, you can use his work as long as you give credits to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord.ru View Post
    Would be great if some1 uploaded this submod, it had really cool models...
    Hm What is missing? Afair files should be included in 6.3+ (vanilla), Northern Generals models fix for SS6.3 and Teutonic Crusades Sub-mod for SS6.3. And what about the attached files Fl-8_with_Knights_templar.rar or novgorod_battle_models.rar etc?

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Well, if you download the agents minimod, you'll find some generals models there, but there are no textures, which means they should have been somewhere in the main submod which is missing now. I remember when I installed SS 6.1 and tried this submod I got HRE king or heir having new gothic knight model, and most of the SS 6.3 models are just vanilla with a bit recolor.

The download links of this mod are dead. Is there nobody who still has the mod files and could upload them???
    Last edited by Danny087; June 10, 2017 at 04:05 PM.

Links don't work. Anyone got the files?