Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Napoleon Orderof War - The First Planned Mod for Napoleon Total War **NOW RECRUITING**

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Napoleon Order of War - The first planned mod for NTW **NOW RECRUITING**

can you change the danes speak so we talk german?

Default Re: Napoleon Order of War - The first planned mod for NTW **NOW RECRUITING**

shouldn't they speak danish? If a danish person would like to do a recording of some soldier like things to say, maybe we can add it (possibly, if it is possible!)
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

yes they should speak danish but CA have choose to not to make it. and there shall be more than one person to make a danish voice all the other factions have more (some have 3) and it would be so bad to hear some kind of "noob" to say danish. there shall pro's to make that and CA is the only who have that. for my bad english im im stress time if you understand. many homework I must do

i can help with ottomans , bedouins and mamelukes ( i dont know how to mod but i cant give you ideas for units and uniforms )

Great, finnaly a ottoman world researcher! great, your hired, please sign up here

and read everything there!

IMPORTANT:
    CAN EVERYONE of my MODDERS please READ and REPORT here, put this page in your favourites, this is where I will be handing out what I want to be done, and when by!

http://www.napoleonorderofwar.freefo...294b9454a42f46

PLEASE click on the "Main Menu!" thread, I need that done withing the next 7 days! Since I am being interviewed for the Eagle Standard here at TWC, I need something to show. Now please, if you have any suggestions, on what you want to do, post it there or here!
    Last edited by Invictus XII; March 23, 2010 at 03:55 PM.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Ioanes's Avatar Foederatus

Who is your source for Portugal?????????

This is the flags from a Portuguese regiment.The 1st flag would be Quartered in four pieces of blue and four red scarlet, with a crown counter-Quartered and, above all, a quotation mark in yellow. At the center would have a white circle with the Royal Arms, and in each of the four cantons, the royal monogram based on a white square. The 2nd flag would field a single color - white, blue or yellow, as the lining of the uniform of the regiment, whose color indicated the division to which he belonged to drive - with the Royal Arms Center and the Royal Monograms in four cantons. In both flags would be placed white lists with the names of the units.
    In cavalry regiments existed four banners - one per squad - design similar to the 2 ª s Flags of infantry units, but with smaller dimensions. Each squadron had a regimental standard field in a different color - white, blue, yellow or red. In addition, each flag or banner, had a noose tied, the colors identified in the bylaws of each division.This model of flags used during the War Penininsular. Some units that have distinguished themselves more, were honored with additions to their flags. One example was the Infantry Regiment No. 9, in which flags were placed, around the Royal Arms, a listel that read: and I will judge which is more excellent, to be King of the World, in such a People.
    ...Ser Infante é gritar com alma e do coração até ao ultimo:
    HORA H!
    AO ATAQUE!!!
    GRANADA DE MÃO!
    AO ASSALTO!!!
    BAIONETA CALADA!
    CORPO A CORPO!!!
    IIIIINFANTARIA!
    IN...FAN...TA...RI...A!!!
    IIIIINFANTARIA!
    IIIIINFANTARIA!

did some one saw what I said?

Guys, it really time we start work!

Now, I want done by the 10th of April:
    -A new main menu! Changing the background may not be possible, but changing the heading on the main menu is, someone needs to take this up immediatly, I need it soon!
    -One of my Publisist, can you please get in touch with Brig Graham, and his drum role change. I don't want his battle music or marching music, cause the men are playing tunes that they don't have instruments for.
    -Can someone please tell me what is possible in terms of changing the UI.
    -I need the following nations unlocked for custom and MP battles:
    France
    Britain
    Russia
    Austria
    Prussia
    Sweden
    Denmark
    Spain
    Portugal
    Ottoman
    Kingdom of Italy
    Piedimont-Sardinia
    Poland
    -Also, I want the loading screens changed, contact me for links to the pictures I want to use.

I know their are already some mods out their similar to these, but I have checked and they are not what I want!

Ok, modders, I need these done! Its not that hard, most of it, you can do with PFM!
    Last edited by Invictus XII; April 04, 2010 at 06:34 AM.

For more accuracy, troops set in column of march/attack should have a speed bonus as it is not as difficult as staying in line--this, however, should make them more vulnerable to artillery fire. Skirmishers should be quicker too since their formations are more analogous to cloud masses. Also, units--even crummy ones--formed in depth should be able to receive cavalry charges better than say "the thin red line" would. Also, firepower should diminish more morale than men, and units should be able to recoup and rally faster after routing to give more fluidity to the fight which will add more of a "pursuit" aspect to each battle as Napoleon was famous for it.

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Now this is what I call ambition. It sounds awesome, and I wish I could contribute somehow. Since I'm not a modder I'd be happy to betatest for you whenever you get that far

Other than that... awesome work.

Praepositus
    Citizen

-One of my Publisist, can you please get in touch with Brig Graham, and his drum role change. I don't want his battle music or marching music, cause the men are playing tunes that they don't have instruments for.
    Before I do so could you give me a heads up on the current situation with his mod. Have you gained permission to use it and no longer want it or what?

Oh, and traditionally the drummers would have carried various instruments on them, and the tunes that you are hearing are historically accurate for the countries.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimation View Post

Oh, and traditionally the drummers would have carried various instruments on them, and the tunes that you are hearing are historically accurate for the countries.
    They only have two hands mate

Sorry, I mean't more then one man!

Before I do so could you give me a heads up on the current situation with his mod. Have you gained permission to use it and no longer want it or what?

Never mind, I've already contacted him myself! We have his drum cadense mod!

Praepositus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Mongsworth View Post
    They only have two hands mate
    Yes, and they would have switched. But nevermind, the thing has been sorted.

Yes, and they would have switched. But nevermind, the thing has been sorted.
    I'm referring to the fact that one man cannot play 5 instruments simultaneously??

One drummer should = the sound of one drum being played, not an entire band.

Thats what I mean, so I don't want the music of an 72 piece composition being played by a drummer and flutist!

ORDERS:

-Ok, I need one of my scripters, to make a pack file, and remove all grenades and pikes from all units accross the board.
    -I also want someone to change the helmet of the French Grenadiers of the Line, to the helmet of the new DLC, French Seamen (don't laugh you idiots) because they are more similar to the ones accualy worn by Grenadiers de Ligne.
    -And someone for goodness sake, please find out what units we can put into MP and SP custom battles, and then try and unlock them!
    -There are also some hidden maps, for MP and SP, so can someone please tell me if they are unlockable! And if we can put them in-game!

perhaps you could directly ask these 2 modders: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338978
    (made 25 maps available in sp and multi)
    and this one
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=339955
    (make 200 units (unlocked from the campaign) and 33 factions available in SP and multi.

But I suppose you already know these mods...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Beale View Post
    ORDERS:

-Ok, I need one of my scripters, to make a pack file, and remove all grenades and pikes from all units accross the board.
    Some Russian Opolchenie (militia) units still used pikes in this period (if more of them are going to be added in future).