The brown consumed by natures thralls
    Left the others to their falls
    As hope collapsed, and freedom died
    The istari failed to stem the tide
    But Grey returned as brilliant white
    To help the people in their fight
    And with his powers he did bring
    An end to sauron and the ring.
    Last edited by David93; October 14, 2011 at 03:09 PM.

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Ciloron's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: The Istari

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Well done!

Thank you

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands

Laetus

Wow, Impressive! how long did it take you to write/think up that.

Hmm i wrote it about a year ago, i dont believe it took to much effort, but some time of mulling over lyrics and stuff in my head while doing things.
    I have another 2 i was comtemplating putting up :Hmm:

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

Awsome!.. nice poem david! I have always wonder what happened to the Blue wizard I dont even know hes name.. where can i find some adventures nor historys of him??? (not the wikis webs)

there were two,
    theres little known about them, but im sure ngugi can give you something
    ill send him here
    the eastren plains is true though, they rode east to harad area with saruman and only saruman returned

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

There are not adventures of the blue wizards. Tolkien says that the probably thing that succeded with blue wizards is that they falled into darkness and the power of sauron. But he said that their names were Alatar and Pallando ( Morinehtar ("Darkness-slayer") and Rómestámo ("East-helper") in quenya), and there is some information in the book "Unfinished tales", written by the son of J.R.R Tolkien, who takes unfinished letters from his father about the story of middle earth.

Artifex

Your poem brought to me a smile
    That lasted for a little while
    As I struggled to find the proper word
    For poetry is rarely heard
    In the common AAR forum where I usually dwell
    But a trip to the mod-related ones can do you well
    The rewards can be ample for such a step
    Like reading witty poems, so have some 'rep
    The Misadventures of Diabolical Amazons - Completed.
    An Orcs Tale, a Third Age AAR - Completed.
    Reviewed by Alwyn in the Critics Quill
    My Dread Lady, a Warcraft Total War AAR - 27 chapters done.
    Home to Midgard, a Third Age AAR about two dwarves, a spy and a diplomat - Completed (pictures remade up to chapter 19).
    Reviewed by Boustrophedon in The Critics Quill

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Very good! I enjoyed reading it. You should submit it in the next writing competition. If you're not familiar with it, here is a link to the announcement of the August 2011 writing competition.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post10028593

thanks, i think i will , when is the next one?

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

There should be another in January, but the exact date probably won't be decided for a long time.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Great poem but it should be "The istari mission did commence" not istaris. Istari the the plural form of istar
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Thanks

Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire

- Quentin Crisp

- Michael Collins

- Bobby Sands