Page 319 of 320 FirstFirst ... 219269294309310311312313314315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Re: [Support] Bug Reports

Didn't see this reported. I can't recruit Pontikoi Epilektoi (Pontic Bodyguard) in my Mithridates campaign. Searched all buildings. You begin with one Pontikoi Epilektoi (Late) (Late Pontic Bodyguard) at map start which is nice, but confusing that you cannot recruit them either - again looked all over and am well into campaign at this point. There's even a tech to allow you to upgrade to these units from the earlier spear bodyguard but that did not make them appear in the roster anywhere.

Bug or intended to only have as generals?

Hi!
    I have an issue with my Alexander campaign. The game crashes specifically against a rebel army every time the battle ends. I've tried winning the battle, losing it, using auto-resolve, and even letting it take over the city. After the animation of the two generals fighting, the game shuts down without displaying an error message. I have Hellenika Greek Factions Music mod, I'm not sure if it could be affecting it, I've tried uninstalling it but the error persists. Is it a known error? Is there any way to work around it?
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails army_crash.jpg  

Mithridatic Wars, playing pontos.

Pontic marines and pontic marine archer garrison units missing from garrison, despite level III piraeus which shows they should be there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230628230314_1.jpg  

Hullo! Newly joined cause I ran into a bug while playing as Baktria in the Grand Campaign. There is a weird bug about population that I've never seen before. Population is projected to increase but population for every region has been stuck at the same number for the past few turns. Weird thing is that im still able to replenish even though I technically do not have enough of the population type, but I can't recruit any new units since my population is not increasing. I apologize if this has already been addressed; I couldn't find a thread in Bug Reports that had the same issue. Thanks for the awesome mod btw!

Grand Campaign - Rauxsa-Alanna.

Faction begins starving as soon as you take Thyssagetae, if not before or soon after. Was in process of building up camps and sheep pens for supplies, but had no idea how bad it was despite coming across this before (so I don't think that's the bugged part but a message for the faction warning of your low supplies and how to handle this would be good).

However, the bug is that every turn the "Flock of Sheep" building is destroyed - it was literally built destroyed. And every turn I repair it, but the next turn it is destroyed. There's no message. Total campaign killer, as by now everyone has starved to death.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230704225721_1.jpg  

NerZhulen's Avatar Ordinarius

Default African Mercenary Elephant bug

African Mercenary Elephants are advertised as having a tower and a ranged guy on top of it, but on the battlefield map they have no tower or ranged ability (they are exactly as the pleb basic elephant unit).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	369197

Tier 3 industrial settlements with options for trade-hub or fortified (iron, copper, etc.) have possibly unintentionally weak garrisons at level 3 and might need double checking.

Example: Numantia, playing as Carthage, tier 3 fortified is the exact same as tier 2 (surely that's not correct), trade hub is weaker than tier 2 (maybe intentional?) then both get massively stronger at tier 4. In Alalia, tier 3 fortified gains two hoplites but no cavalry and maintains two mob/citizens, trade hub is weaker than tier 2 (again, might be intentional) but tier 4 is massively stronger for both and almost identical.

Divide et Impera 1.3.2a Standalone

Since you guys focused on the barbarian factions last patch, here are some findings of a barbarian faction that has not been overhauled yet – Getae:

Horse Archers icons - Dacian Horse Archers (lvl 2 Horse Pens) and Getae Heavy Horse Archers (lvl 3 Shrine) have the same icon. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Getae Heavy Horse Archers.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	806.4 KB 
ID:	369231 I’m assuming that the reason why this has not been spotted earlier is because Dacian Horse Archers are missing from custom battles. The AI has a different icon for their Dacian Horse Archers that you might use. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dacian Horse Archers - icon.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	792.4 KB 
ID:	369233

Axemen – the Getae Axemen available from the beginning of the game are completely useless – low stats, 200 men, no armour. In my opinion they should be given armour and/or 300 men or removed, since the basic Getae Sica Bearers have 300 men and they can do better than this axemen and are cheaper. The AI has their own version of dacian axemen with 300 men and 20 Armour.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Name:	Getae - Axemen comparison.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	215.4 KB 
ID:	369232

Carpi (or Costoboc) Axemen / Swordsmen – the AI has them (Dacian Axemen) and would be nice to introduce them in the 2 northern provinces of Dacia (Zarmizegetusa and Petrodava) as AOR and/or mercenaries to spice up a bit this area which otherwise is very boring. They need a new icon (since they use the Getae axemen one) or you could use the icon from Carpi Swordsmen that the AI uses.

Name:	Carpi Swordsmen - icon.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	765.9 KB 
ID:	369234

Getae javelin Cavalry - Getae Scout Riders (120 men) vs Getae Horsemen (100 men) – the stat increase for the Horsemen is minor and they lose 20% (16.67% for those that like precision) of the men, which makes them worse in 95% of the situations than the basic variant. In my opinion they should get 15 – 25 armour to become competitive. Since this are lesser nobles, we can assume they could afford a bit of armour.

Shield Wall formation – the first 3 rows have the swords/sica out, not the spears - Getae Hoplites / Getae Heavy Hoplites / Dacian Foot Nobles.

Name:	Getae Hoplites formation.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	763.8 KB 
ID:	369235

Buildings – they have a mesh of barbarian and civilized factions’ buildings (white buildings) that doesn’t look good - for Illyrian / Dacian / Thracian factions.

Name:	Getae - Thracian - Illyrian buildings.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	767.0 KB 
ID:	369236

Trade over Danube – this is from the launch of Rome 2 TW – regions separated by big rivers Rhine/ Danube/Nile cannot trade with each other. For Rhine and Nile, the province encompasses or is bigger than the river, so as long as you have the entire province you can trade.

For the Danube, Dacians cannot trade with the Thracians and you need to acquire 2 regions around the river (Singidun and Naissos) to be able to trade. This is very annoying at the beginning of the campaign since you not only lose the potential money, but also the diplomatic bonus on a frontier which in my opinion is better to be peaceful, since you can confederate them when they get in trouble. Also, if you conquer the Odrysian Kingdom in the south you can not use their port to trade unless you move the capital.

I know you guys made some modifications to the map, so I hope you can solve this one which does not make any sense, since people had boats in 278 BC.

Finally, a question related with attaching images to messages: how can you insert pictures to open full screen when unhiding spoiler? I always get the small pictures that can only be seen if you are logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    Grand Campaign - Rauxsa-Alanna.

However, the bug is that every turn the "Flock of Sheep" building is destroyed - it was literally built destroyed. And every turn I repair it, but the next turn it is destroyed. There's no message. Total campaign killer, as by now everyone has starved to death.
    Is it damaged or destroyed? I remember having this problem some years ago. The supply system states that (slide 9 of Supply System) https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...es-and-FAQ#R08: Farms/Grain Cities: Can be damaged by foraging armies. If your public opinion is low you are aggressively foraging the area and damage the farms every turn. You can take your armies into the water for 1 turn (they will take attrition), but you can see if the farms get damaged that turn. Maybe build a baggage train to check if it works. Maybe re-read the supply slides, I remember that the nomads are very different with supplies over the other factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakirin View Post
    Is it damaged or destroyed? I remember having this problem some years ago. The supply system states that (slide 9 of Supply System) https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...es-and-FAQ#R08: Farms/Grain Cities: Can be damaged by foraging armies. If your public opinion is low you are aggressively foraging the area and damage the farms every turn. You can take your armies into the water for 1 turn (they will take attrition), but you can see if the farms get damaged that turn. Maybe build a baggage train to check if it works. Maybe re-read the supply slides, I remember that the nomads are very different with supplies over the other factions.
    Good tip, that is probably it. The Thyssagetae city was recently captured, and made part of the province with Rauxa-alani starting town Rha. I'm sure public opinion was not great, but don't recall it being too low. The main problem was starving. Still, it should have at least been built successfully, and then damaged by these factors the next round imo. Very punative and hard to deal with. Things eventually evened out, but definitely a challenging faction to manage.

Hello,

Faction - Getae
    Building - Shrine of Kotys

Bug (or not ?!) - the bonus "+2 experience rank (s) for light infantry recruits" is applied only for light archers

*The +1 rank for all comes from government type "Chiefdom"

PS. Maybe I don't understand something, but by stacking +rank recruit bonuses for heavy infantry I get bonuses only for 3 type of units (Pedites Tarabostae (Dacian Foot Nobles), Dacii Gladiarii (Dacian Swordsmen), Getikoi Epilektoi Hoplitai (Getae Heavy Hoplites)) no bonus for heavy archers and no bonus for medium infantry. By stacking bonuses for light infantry recruits ALL light infantry (but light archers) are ignored . This is sad
    Last edited by Diluviu; August 12, 2023 at 10:44 AM.

Albio Gaisos have no spears.

hi guys, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but parts of the interface are missing. for example if I build a military building, I can only see the
    "enables recruitment" text and nothing more. this is true for unit cards in the campaign map. I see the stats but no description. any fix to this? 1440x2560 resolution. thanks

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Change game language to English. Mods that add new text work on only 1 language version.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

hey. Kam, thanks. You vare right. I had French set as language.
    I also bumped into the bug where an enemy agent body blocked and prevented my general from advancing on the campaign map(no sabotage). it's a very annoying one because you can lose an army this way.
    Last edited by bibs; August 26, 2023 at 02:22 PM.

The "no supply" official submod stops population growth as well. Any fix for this?

After the 1.33 public beta, some Leugoz units have a bug where their head is missing (except for the facial hair and helmet). The affected units I have noticed are Koisi Toutaginoi, Manirni Klumbokarlaz, Manirni Bugimannoz, Koroi, and Newjo Koroi.

My problem is simple. End of turn crashes. I don't know what causes the, or how to fix them. It's getting my campaign stuck.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Well you need to provide more info as there is 0 we can do with what you just wrote since people don't have CTD in DeI so it is either fully on your end or some obscure case.
    You need to list EVERY mod you have, what turn, what faction, when exactly it crashes etc.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Minor typo there on Massalian unit.

The unarmored Indian tower elephant archers seem lack their bows.