Page 47 of 597 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950515253545556577297147547 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion, Announcements

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Serkol View Post
    Ah right, I forgot about that bit of of Neph-anon (Nephalim-canon).

Well in that case, all I would insist upon is pillars with Triforce engravings cleverly hidden in their design.
    Those would probably be something more appropriate for the Stone Tower.

hey UN sense we are talking about Ikana I had an idea for their siege weapon, instead of a Trebuchet (which is a medieval era weapon) how about a Siege Ballista (which is a more Greek/Roman era weapon) because has be out of the loop for a long time (how long has it been?)
    sorry I do not know how to do spoiler tags.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

For spoiler text you type [spoiler] followed by a [/spoiler at the end of what you want spoilered. Just add the end bracket at the end of the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
    For spoiler text you type [spoiler] followed by a [/spoiler at the end of what you want spoilered. Just add the end bracket at the end of the last one.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    Those would probably be something more appropriate for the Stone Tower.
    Works for me, but if you recall, those were found all the way right in front of Clock Town (the ones in the tower were blocks. Though there was one sitting next to the castle too).

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Aroun View Post
    hey UN sense we are talking about Ikana I had an idea for their siege weapon, instead of a Trebuchet (which is a medieval era weapon) how about a Siege Ballista (which is a more Greek/Roman era weapon)
    That makes me wonder... did Pre-Columbian South American cultures have any manner of siege weaponry?

there is a better design to put on wheels.

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

sir aroun the problem with your idea is that bilistas are weak against walls so that would put ikana at a dis advantage. They could have a roman day catilpult though

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeford View Post
    sir aroun the problem with your idea is that bilistas are weak against walls so that would put ikana at a dis advantage. They could have a roman day catilpult though
    What do you mean "Roman day catilpult" and I'm preity sure the large Roman era Siege Ballistas were just as good as the medieval catapults the other factions have.

And they can work in Total War:

As if other factions didn't already use ballistae anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HTD View Post
    As if other factions didn't already use ballistae anyway.
    no, you are thinking of the small anti-unit bellistaes, I'm talking talking about the huge roman era ballistaes use to take down walls. only two factions have anything close to that and they are the Goron's Powder Keg Launchers (which is little more then a bomb delivery systems) and Kokiri's Bouldershot (which is little more then an oversized slingshots)

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Aroun View Post
    What do you mean "Roman day catilpult" and I'm preity sure the large Roman era Siege Ballistas were just as good as the medieval catapults the other factions have.

And they can work in Total War:

2 questions, pls. Which mod is this? Is it released yet?

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    I found it here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-siege-weapons

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

Wait a minute, i just realized something. In the picture UndyingNephilim released of Igos du Ikana half undead and half alive, on the alive side of the photo, there's a hazy person that looks suspiciously like Gomess. Am i crazy, or does anyone else see this?
    Droma: :Rosa

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    im pretty sure that's a picture of Rome total war Barbarian invasion expansion pack. So no mod.

No, it's M2TW engine.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by quenya View Post
    Wait a minute, i just realized something. In the picture UndyingNephilim released of Igos du Ikana half undead and half alive, on the alive side of the photo, there's a hazy person that looks suspiciously like Gomess. Am i crazy, or does anyone else see this?
    I hope it is, the coolest mini boss ever in my opinion!
    I shall consume... consume everything

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    No, it's M2TW engine.
    im not talking about this mod im talking about the photo he asked about. And barbarian invasion is a rome total war expansion pack

im not talking about this mod im talking about the photo he asked about. And barbarian invasion is a rome total war expansion pack
    oh I see what you mean! the layout of the controls or what ever. That's true rome total war doesn't have a wheel but rather a panel of actions. in that case then I don't know what that is unless barbarian invasion had a layout similer to medieval 2 and I just can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by nintendo64isking View Post
    I hope it is, the coolest mini boss ever in my opinion!
    With the way it is portrayed, it might have been their deity before Ikana turned to Majora for all we know.

Yes, I know you are talking about the screen, and I can assure you it comes from M2TW engine . I have played RTW and BI countless hours, and it's not one of those games. But we go off-topic.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.