Thread: Griffon knights for Wissenland

Default Griffon knights for Wissenland

in CoW 1.5, Wissenland has inner circle knight bodyguard, which is little awkward that innercircle knights are actually high-level knights of all knightly orders.
    My suggestion is that make griffon knights as a bodyguard for Wissenland.
    Griffon knights were formed by Emperor Magnus the pious, who was former elector-count of Nuln. After that, Griffon knights served as bodyguards of Emperor who elected from Nuln. Now, Griffon knight places their HQ in Altdorf and Nuln and think Reiksguads as their rivals(because they were former emperor's bodyguard when Nuln obtain the Throne.)
    in this mod, Nuln is act as a capital of the Wissenand, so Griffon knights are more suitable than innercircle knights

Default Re: Griffon knights for Wissenland

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Knights_Griffon
    this is link of griffon knights in lexicanum

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Werent they created after the storm of chaos? I think this is the reason.

No.. they created about 200 years ago by emperor Magnus the Pious, who defeated Chaos incursion by Former Everchosen, Asvar Kul, who detroyed city of Fraag

For a time i actually thought you were talking about the Demi-Gryph Knights that sometimes accompany Karl Franz into battle. Like the one this guy has:

Last edited by Ulysses S. Grant; March 22, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
    Art //

nononono... demi griffon knight is different from knight griffon.
    demigriffon knight is knight riding demigriffon. knight griffon is just named after sigmar's simbol; griffon

Quote Originally Posted by hacjiny View Post
    nononono... demi griffon knight is different from knight griffon.
    demigriffon knight is knight riding demigriffon. knight griffon is just named after sigmar's simbol; griffon
    I know that. But your wording of the thread says otherwise. Still if you read my last post it did say i only initially thought that.
    Art //

I'd love to have some knights griffon and demigriffon knights. More knights is always great.

Quote Originally Posted by hacjiny View Post
    in CoW 1.5, Wissenland has inner circle knight bodyguard, which is little awkward that innercircle knights are actually high-level knights of all knightly orders.
    My suggestion is that make griffon knights as a bodyguard for Wissenland.
    Griffon knights were formed by Emperor Magnus the pious, who was former elector-count of Nuln. After that, Griffon knights served as bodyguards of Emperor who elected from Nuln. Now, Griffon knight places their HQ in Altdorf and Nuln and think Reiksguads as their rivals(because they were former emperor's bodyguard when Nuln obtain the Throne.)
    in this mod, Nuln is act as a capital of the Wissenand, so Griffon knights are more suitable than innercircle knights

I agree, awwwkward...... and they didnt even get better stats lol

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Werent they created after the storm of chaos? I think this is the reason.
    They should be created before storm of chaos as Magnus came before Karl Franz.
    Justice is a lie. There are only good and bad and netiher is just.

l

Ya more knights is always a good thing I approve.