Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142

Thread: EMPIRES OF DESTINY 1.1.0 EPIC EDITION *PUBLIC BETA 2* (***Patch 3*** now available!)

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: EMPIRES OF DESTINY 1.1.0 EPIC EDITION *PUBLIC BETA 2* (***Patch 3*** now available!)

I can't believe I haven seen this sooner. This mod looks great! I will download tomorrow and have a try. Great job!

Default Re: EMPIRES OF DESTINY 1.1.0 EPIC EDITION *PUBLIC BETA 2* (***Patch 3*** now available!)

Quote Originally Posted by MRENGLISHRULES View Post
    I can't believe I haven seen this sooner. This mod looks great! I will download tomorrow and have a try. Great job!
    Ignore that. Just seen that it was abandoned. Will still try but I hope this gets updated. This is the best thing for etw since imperial splendour and darthmod.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Ignore that. Just seen that it was abandoned. Will still try but I hope this gets updated. This is the best thing for etw since imperial splendour and darthmod.
    I doubt that will ever happen, because today I decided to test EoD again to both uninstalling and reinstalling EoD with Avast instead of Avira which I used the last time.

The result was rather depressing to say a least, because I wasn't able to install Eod at all due for the fact that the EoD Setup v1.10.exe were indeed infected by two detected Malware virus. I even scan that exe file in Avast, but no Avast couldn't clean it.

So the EoD mod is definitely dead unless someone of the EoD-team step up and provide a 100% absolutely virus free EoD 1.10 setup.exe file.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    I doubt that will ever happen, because today I decided to test EoD again to both uninstalling and reinstalling EoD with Avast instead of Avira which I used the last time.

The result was rather depressing to say a least, because I wasn't able to install Eod at all due for the fact that the EoD Setup v1.10.exe were indeed infected by two detected Malware virus. I even scan that exe file in Avast, but no Avast couldn't clean it.

So the EoD mod is definitely dead unless someone of the EoD-team step up and provide a 100% absolutely virus free EoD 1.10 setup.exe file.
    my mcafee antivirus was able to clean it but it really wasn't worth it. the mod is a mess. half of the mods are unusable because other mods have taken their place. there are WAY too many units for the game to even make sense and the game surprisingly felt quite vanilla. if the developers where to return then they will probably have to rethink their mod a lot because this mod is just too much of a mess. (but the mod is very stable.)

I even tried to download it on moddb but could I hell no I couldn't, because all I got was a message saying that an unexpected error have occur try again later or contact our administrator.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    I even tried to download it on moddb but could I hell no I couldn't, because all I got was a message saying that an unexpected error have occur try again later or contact our administrator.
    if your desperate to try this train wreck of a mod, use the filehosting link. its safe. iv tried it.

if your desperate to try this train wreck of a mod, use the filehosting link. its safe. iv tried it.
    I did that recently but no I couldn't install it. Although it seems something is left on my system that prevents me to install.

You wouldn't know of how to get rid of such stored data information in Windows7 Home or do I need to reinstall Windows7 Home from scratch.

Sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by Leonardo; October 05, 2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: I dunno what happen.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise Coffin View Post
    Great Video mate!
    Btw... I know that UI^^

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Hi! I was playing on the Causa Belli feature and my anti-virus software crashed the game, now every time I try to play the Causa Belli feature it says "Empire Total War has stopped working." can somebody help me please?

How do I actually disable the enhanced smoke? Even when I set the option to 'enhanced smoke disabled, I'm still getting lingering smoke.

would like once a huge lob to get rid of the modder, it's amazing what you is on the legs stellt.Der mod a rocket just times thanks for the mods you make from unfinished play great games sorry for my bad English I it with a translator made:-))

The mod's crashing every time I go and start a custom battle. I installed the latest mod version , the patch 3 , and the audio-video mod. I also reinstalled it again yet nothing happens. Help?

Have you ever considered to work together with Darth Sidious and his incredible Imperial Destroyer Mod? These 2 mods together would just be epic

Great mod but get CTD almost inmediately and I have a brand new ETW install...

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

This is the best thing for etw since imperial splendour and darthmod.
    if your desperate to try this train wreck of a mod, use the filehosting link. its safe.
    my mcafee antivirus was able to clean it
    You are... kinda contradictory if you don't mind me saying.

Can we know if the mod installation contains malware? This is important.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Hey All, When I try and Launch the Grand Campaign it comes up with a Steam error

Application Load Error: 5:0000065434

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Can we know if the mod installation contains malware? This is important.
    Yes, it is important and I often ask myself if the mod is infected by malware.

I still have the EoD mod, but I'm a bit skeptic to re-upload it due to for being an abandoned mod, because I just don't know if the mod are free from malware or not.

Default Re: EMPIRES OF DESTINY EPIC EDITION v1.0

Do I need to download and install the full mod,the beta and the patch?