Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: "GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: "WARHAMMER - GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Those guys are fearsome! I'd be terrified to see a horde of them charging at me.

Great work!

Default Re: "WARHAMMER - GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Hp - i woud be happy if 100 of them charge on me ... in a tank .
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Klierowski View Post
    Hp - i woud be happy if 100 of them charge on me ... in a tank .
    hehe, that's the spirit, Klierowski

I would be terrified, yes, but that doesn't mean that their lives would last any longer than mine, if you know what I mean.

Yeah i remember u have an super powerfull laser in eyes and enchanted Warhamer Of Old gods .

im really happy the man is still doing this mod.i'll buy warband when this comes out.
    and ive been in a few shield walls in my time.trust me lads, tough as these boys look they can be taken! cheers

New art by Saadi - Khorne's followers
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Before asking something about mod - please, look at first page.

Empire solders will flee when they will see it.

Greetings for new unit - Pistolier!

Part 1

Part 2

Wow, they've got really long, thick....pistols. Just kidding, looks superb. Mounted pistoleering is one of my favorite activities in M&B mods that have firearms and I see I'm going to enjoy it a lot in GA.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

That shot with the saber zoomed in is fantastic!

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

Certainly I will check it after release

OH DA !.

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

the amount of detail is astonishing!

Quote Originally Posted by Beregond View Post
    the amount of detail is astonishing!
    +1 million, they all look brilliant!

dgdsg

Grymloq's Avatar Domesticus

Awesome!

Little upgrade of pistoliers

Citizen

I love it!

I enjoy these shots as works of art. Don't need the mod even. They will run, gun and make noise. Who need it? Me not.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Illuminato's Avatar Civis

Well it's been a while since i visited this thread is this splending mod at any release point yet :]?