Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Assassin's Creed: Erion, by Inarus.

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Default Re: Assassin's Creed by Inarus, Book 9: Thoron, tale of the First Age. Chapter 1, Part II: Across the Seas

A new part is out, leading the way for some action as well as important plot. Sauron's appearance was a bit of good luck - he did command Angband, rebuild it and breed orcs for his imprisoned master. Nonetheless I am currently unsure on how to use him. He has not yet bound his life to any magic ring - he can die, thus for LotR's sake I cannot kill him. T'is a mad world.

Anyway enjoy and look out for more. Tonnes of essays at the moment though so going is slow.

Full list of the elves in this "Company":

• Maegwin (commander)
    • Thoron
    • Terëon (Teh-ray-on)
    • Calwë (Kal-way)
    • Feonos (Fee-on-nos)
    • Erist
    • Ëawis (Eee-ay-wis)

Just the way I'm pronouncing them . . . although at least one of those pronunciations seems a tad dodgy .

I'm also considering to move the tales of Thoron to a new thread, make this one solely Erion.

Erion will return by the way, but not untill I have revealed Erion's parentage - fully.

Any comments? How am I doing?
    Last edited by Inarus; October 23, 2011 at 10:56 AM.

Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Erion, by Inarus.

when are you going to write more erion? are you waiting for thoron to be done or what?

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by riley3664 View Post
    when are you going to write more erion? are you waiting for thoron to be done or what?
    It was slightly the plan, depending on reviews and, principally time. I once believed Christmas Holidays were times of relaxation, but with 2 essays and an exam to revise for I'm getting little time to relax.

So yeah, more Thoron, a tale which really needs to get into its stride but I hope bringing the characters home to Aman will allow for certain developments.

Is each chapter the full chapter? or is it just a preview of said chapter?
    because I would love to read the full book rather than a paragraph of each chapter