Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.4 - updated 13.2.15

Is there any place that this file is available besiides mediarare?

Quote Originally Posted by irish437 View Post
    Is there any place that this file is available besiides mediarare?
    No at the moment AUM-EMP is only downloadable via my Mediafire links. I will upload AUM-EMP again on my Moddb site after the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchyvinnie View Post
    It worked! A million thanks to you. I wish I could give you a thousand upvotes
    Now, I'll be able to enjoy your mod. If it's anything like what you did in Napoleon and Shogun 2, I bet it's going to be epic!
    By the way, the script file was already in unicode, so the fix came from adding the UPC file.
    Great that it worked now! Yes the UPC language files are mandatory for all my mods that the unit names can be seen. And Empire does crash if the UPC isn't installed.

Thanks a lot! I guess if you like my AUM-NAP and AUM-SHO mods, then you will like my AUM-EMP too.

I will update AUM-EMP, AUM-NAP and AUM-SHO sometimes this year. But at the moment I'm still highly busy with modding Attila. And the recent Rome 2 patch forces me too that I must update my AUM-ROM and UPC-ROM soon.

Hey Swiss! I just noticed that DME_AUM.pack is already included in the newest version of the Darthmod! Is that the same file or do i have to overwrite it with your DME_AUM.pack?
    thx for your time mate!

cheers
    Alpensk8

Quote Originally Posted by Alpensk8 View Post
    Hey Swiss! I just noticed that DME_AUM.pack is already included in the newest version of the Darthmod! Is that the same file or do i have to overwrite it with your DME_AUM.pack?
    thx for your time mate!
    cheers
    Alpensk8
    You should use my DME_AUM.pack version as the version which is included in Darthmod is totally outdated.

You should also use my latest UPC-EMP version and delete all Darthmod-UPC files in your data folder.

Thanks Swiss, for the newest work.

Do people still play Rome 2 and Shogun..... man I thought everyone came back here

Push on, brave York volunteers

My game keeps on saying Empire.exe has stopped working when I put in the mod. How do I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Major General Isaac Brock View Post
    Thanks Swiss, for the newest work.
    Do people still play Rome 2 and Shogun..... man I thought everyone came back here
    Thanks my old AUM veteran!

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    My game keeps on saying Empire.exe has stopped working when I put in the mod. How do I fix this?
    You should also use my latest UPC-EMP version and put it in your data folder.

I must upload again all pictures as somehow my account is showing on every picture "expired". I see all pictures in my account, but I didn't received an answer from the support yet.

I re-uploaded all pictures again and all units are visible. Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his screenshots!

I'm still busy with modding Attila, but I will update AUM-EMP probably in 2016 with another version.

Today I wanted to start a new campaign on TW: Empire, since I played most of the time Darth Mod I wanted to try something new: "APE: TI". But i saw you deleted the files which were adjusted to that mod, i thought, what can i do, i cant simply play a TW Game with Swiss Halberdier's Unit Mod (
    )
    , so i wanted to ask you if there is still a version aviable for it? Or can i use youre vanilla mod for it? I didn't play APE: TI before, but it seems it affects the units at most, so it would be a shame to profit only from youre units, that would destroye the meaning of the mod.

If you still have the Unit Pack for APE: TI and can upload it again, i would be most gracious.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGo0d View Post
    i cant simply play a TW Game with Swiss Halberdier's Unit Mod
    i mean without youre mod

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    I re-uploaded all pictures again and all units are visible. Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his screenshots!

I'm still busy with modding Attila, but I will update AUM-EMP this year with another version.
    Can I be your apprentice and you can show me how to mod through your work? I really admire your work.

I already copy and paste the mod "aum_emp_mod.pack"; and save it in unicode..but it crash during logo of the ETW.Any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by Assault_Gunner View Post
    I already copy and paste the mod "aum_emp_mod.pack"; and save it in unicode..but it crash during logo of the ETW.Any idea why?
    Did you install the mandatory UPC-EMP language file too?

Info from my installation section on the first post:

Language information:
    The unit names appear only if you use the UPC-EMP and you must install it too.

Empire will crash if you don't use UPC-EMP together with my AUM-EMP mod.

You can switch your language in the Steam options of Empire.

UPC-EMP thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340442

Quote Originally Posted by nordherogaming View Post
    Can I be your apprentice and you can show me how to mod through your work? I really admire your work.
    Thanks a lot for your nice words. Sadly I don't have any time left to teach any other apprentices.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGo0d View Post
    Today I wanted to start a new campaign on TW: Empire, since I played most of the time Darth Mod I wanted to try something new: "APE: TI". But i saw you deleted the files which were adjusted to that mod, i thought, what can i do, i cant simply play a TW Game with Swiss Halberdier's Unit Mod ()
    , so i wanted to ask you if there is still a version aviable for it? Or can i use youre vanilla mod for it? I didn't play APE: TI before, but it seems it affects the units at most, so it would be a shame to profit only from youre units, that would destroye the meaning of the mod.If you still have the Unit Pack for APE: TI and can upload it again, i would be most gracious.
    Thanks a lot for your nice words and nice to see an AUM veteran here.

I cancelled the APE:TI and Imperial Splendour AUM versions as I don't have any time to adapt all to my latest state. So I had to decide to only further support the vanilla and Darthmod versions. I have now 5 AUM and 5 UPC mods to support. I have still the APE:TI version but it is totally outdated and my recent 3.3 + 3.4 versions received major tweaks, improvements and bug fixes. Basically you could use the AUM-EMP 3.4 vanilla version to play APE:TI. It would work but then my custom units aren't fully balanced for APE:TI.

I highly recommend to only use the current AUM 3.4 version.

Hm vanilla version crashed for me,but nevermind I used darthmod one.
    By the way,it is true the hessain is red colour uniform instead of blue one? or the blue is just for grenadiers?
    --------------------------------------
    What is this UPC mod? it is useful?

Quote Originally Posted by Assault_Gunner View Post
    Hm vanilla version crashed for me,but nevermind I used darthmod one.
    By the way,it is true the hessain is red colour uniform instead of blue one? or the blue is just for grenadiers?
    --------------------------------------
    What is this UPC mod? it is useful?
    My own Hessian Jaegers and the Hesse-Cassel Grenadiers from the Ornamentum mod wear blue uniforms.

The UPC-EMP mod is mandatory that the unit names and descriptions show up in the game. Empire will crash if you don't use UPC-EMP together with my AUM-EMP mod. That is the reason why your game crashed while using only my AUM-EMP vanilla version without the mandatory UPC-EMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    My own Hessian Jaegers and the Hesse-Cassel Grenadiers from the Ornamentum mod wear blue uniforms.

The UPC-EMP mod is mandatory that the unit names and descriptions show up in the game. Emire will crash if you don't use it together with my AUM-EMP mod. That is the reason why your game crashed while using only my AUM-EMP vanilla version without the mandatory UPC-EMP.
    Oh bloody heck you already answered my first post.Sorry XD totally sorry.
    But its fine now my first time playing Darthmod,looking good so far.
    Man,those Swisspike is useful..I used them to wiped those natives Americans,2 of them is enough to destroy numerous of warriors.Good job man.

Zooasaurus's Avatar Libertus

Is the optional graphic mod compatible with darthmod? because i think i don't see any differences in my units

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Im Sorry I'm not savy with this kind of stuff I tried to follow the installation instructions but it just crashes back to desktop when I try to open the game. Is their a video showing step by steep of how it should be installed?

Hi Swiss

I've just come back to ETW and decided to try and play around with some mods. However, when I put this mod in the data folder then edit the script then launch the game, i get the initial loading screen but then the game closes. I I've tried using the mod manager and the exact same thing happens.