Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 295469707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1620

Thread: Technical support thread (Version 4.2 & 4.3)

Default Re: Technical support thread (Version 4.2 & 4.3)

I'm getting a crash to desktop with the error message "medieval 2 has encountered an unspecified error and will now exit" when a select to fight a battle myself rather than autoresolve.

I have 4.2, HHB & HHB bugfix installed and I'm playing as HRE. The game originally had a CTD on grand campaign start which I was able to fix based on some earlier advice in this thread (I copied the "northern_general_01.tga.dds" file from the main folder to the mod folder).

Henry of Grosmont's Avatar Clockwork Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Neoptolemus View Post
    I'm getting a crash to desktop with the error message "medieval 2 has encountered an unspecified error and will now exit" when a select to fight a battle myself rather than autoresolve.

I have 4.2, HHB & HHB bugfix installed and I'm playing as HRE. The game originally had a CTD on grand campaign start which I was able to fix based on some earlier advice in this thread (I copied the "northern_general_01.tga.dds" file from the main folder to the mod folder).
    Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you with HHB.
    But then again, look into your log file and you might see what the problem is.

I need help,when i launched the game, it showed the screen of a group of ritterbruder and then it crashed,i use win8 64 bit,and i install the menu fix,the campaign scripts and derc character .thanks for replying me

Sorry , i am new here and i need help,please. I followed all the instructions located here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ownload-Thread .My problem is when i run the game it shows the starting loading screen and after that it crashes

I need help,I can't have siege battles on any settlements at all. It just CTD after loading halfway on the loading bar....
    can someone help me?

Thanks for posting your M2 version, your operating system and your log.

Hello,
    I'm a big follower of Medieval 2 Total War. I think that the mod KGCM is the best for this game ever. However, I have 2 problems:

1) When I install 3.0 version, inmediatelly after 4.2 version and 4.3 version, I find that the mod woks, but the units work as the mod hasn't installed (75 pikemen instead of 150).

2) When I install directly 4.3 version in one link (no need previous version), numbers of units is ok, but there is no sound on battle (although delete some files of sound)

I have 1.5 version of Medieval (with englisg languaje), I always download with nod32 antivirus off and I'm really desperated with this mod. I try and try in 3 weeks but nothing.

Thank you very much for your attencion and for your help. I hope to play correctly this mod some day...

Greetings.

Hello,

I have an issue that hopefully someone knows how to fix. We are starting a 6 player campaign in hotseat mode using the grand campaign mod. My primary issue is that when the last player ends their turn, the AI take their turns, and if they make any acts of diplomacy or attack a different human player, it is with the wrong human player in the hotseat! If I am playing the vanilla version of the Brittania campaign in hotseat mode, these diplomacy offers and battles do not get displayed until the correct human player's turn. I would like to know what setting I need to change in order to make this work correctly.

I manage to install the full retail version and patch it to 1.5 and start it up and campaign as Norway, got into a fight with Scottland and when battle start, my entire bottom portion of the unit card section and the command line were all blur out in WHITE.
    I only manage to see the General's unit and one other unit. But the rest were all blur out in white.
    I can make out the units on the field, but the unit cards and the command lines are all blur out in WHITE.
    Please help.

Does anyone have any advice on how to install this to the Steam version of Med2? Now that the kingdoms campaigns are featured as DLC apart her than a standalone product, the installer can't find kingdoms so refuses to install. I've tried changing various files to say "Kingdoms.exe" etc, but nothing I've tried works. If anyone has found a workaround, I'd love to know it, as I'm sure a lot of people would. Thanks.

Can someone give me link to download no garrison script?

StellarAngel's Avatar Foederatus

My game doesnt launch, I installed all as it is said except the 3.0 version as I had to use an Universal Extractor to get it working.

Well, it looks like it works but after few seconds it comes back to desktop...

Non steam version, non pirate version, patched, already installed many mods (Call of Warhammer, Third Age, Elder Scroll TW, The Last Kingdom..)

Can someone post, step by step for doing this modding with an ametuer,

Problem solved,I am pleased I;ve got this working, though now, when I choose Scotland on the campaign menu to play it just goes back to main menu rather than start that faction in the game, please someone help me sort this out, thanks folks

Default Re: Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Henry of Grosmont View Post
    I don't know why you're experiencing this for the display fix is included in KGCM 4.3.
    Anyway, this is from the first page:

Here's the link.
    The link has been removed!!! How the hell do I fix the UI problem?

Hi sir, i found a curious error...

if i don´t have the kingdoms installed...how i have ALL the files legally installed? Please help me!. The installer don´t find installation !
    Si la aventura de España me costara 100.000 hombres no lo intentaría pero no serán más de 12.000.
    Napoleon 1º
    ---------------------------------

If Spain's adventure cost me 100,000 men do not try but will not be over 12,000.
    Napoleon I

Default Re: Bug reports for the Teutonic update (22/5/08)

I'm sorry, I am very late to the thread. I just installed 3.0 and am getting the same issue as some others before me, with the big colour blocks under the settlements and no info at the bottom of the screen and having to ctrl+alt+delete to even get out of the program. I am confused, do I have to use 4.2 instead, or is there some patch or something that fixes this? Sorry.

Here is what I get. If this mod simply doesn't work anymore, someone please let me know.

I don't know how to edit my posts, so sorry for the repeat posting. I got the game to work after adding the patch, but I am having an issue with characters' names showing up under all of them, all the time. So now in places where there are several units and diplomats near to one another, there is just a mess of text underneath them. Is this a known issue?

simbow's Avatar Foederatus

Im as thick as fu*k yet ive managed to install this mod about 5 times now successfully on 5 different computers for various people ranging from W7 to w10. 90% of the install instructions are correct and in order but they could be arranged a bit better to be honest. Its a boring repetitive process but should take about 1 hour normally.
    Just make sure that the install path is x86 if you have it and not 86!
    If you dont it wont install properly.
    With all that being said whats the betting my laptop motherboard breaks or my HDD fails!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_longbow English use of longbows was effective against the French during the Hundred Years' War, particularly at the start of the war in the battles of Crécy (1346) andPoitiers (1356), and most famously at the Battle of Agincourt (1415). They became less successful after this,