Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: RR/RC for Broken Crescent - RELEASED

Default RR/RC for Broken Crescent - RELEASED

Edit 23 October 2013 - Better links to download the submod (the first link is the submod, the second is the update):

http://www.mediafire.com/?yonouza3mmd8aju

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ltfsos94f5lxul

Edit 29 July 2013 - I uploaded a new version of the Update and the forum doesn't now redirect to a blank page. The new version is just like the old version but it includes the new map_heights file which allows ships to pass through the Dardanelles and which was previously attached on its own on page 6 or 7. The new version of the update is also attached on page 7, but I put it here as well so everything is in one place.

Edit 12 March 2013 - IF YOU'RE JUST GETTING THIS MOD, YOU NEED THE "BC RR-RC" FILE FIRST. PASTE THE FILES IN "UPDATE12032013.RAR" OVER THE CORRESPONDING ONES FROM BEFORE. DELETING MAP.RWM IS NEEDED ONCE AGAIN FOR NEW CAMPAIGNS. The export_units file is not really necessary, but I fixed some spelling and grammar mistakes that I stumbled upon while working, as well as correctly formatted it (it no longer displays /n/n or \n\n but instead it has the proper spaces).

Edit 27 February 2013 - USE THE FILES ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. THEY SUPERSEDE ALL OTHERS.

First of all, thanks to wudang_clown for letting me alter some of the units (by which I mean for letting me delegate the altering of some of the units to someone else, who happened to be the next person on the list), Jedi Knight for altering the units, Judeman for combing through the EDU and prompting a massive revision of armour stats, Fred Putz for the Carl script, Point Blank for his wonderful system and for letting me use his files, and the wonderful citizens of Azaq, Constantinople and Nizwa, who generously allowed me to build up their cities only to destroy them and rebuild them and destroy them again for the purpose of testing things.

Thanks to Gigantus for giving Saqsin a port and trying to make Geomod work for me.

Also thanks to Aqd, who provided altered units as well. I ultimately went with Jedi Knight's because they were closer to what I was envisioning.

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS:
    If you find anything wrong or strange, let me know. However, before asking anything about unit stats or such, check the EDU, because I have written a detailed explanation of why the stats are what they are. Apart from that, let me know your thoughts on everything. This version is experimental and I want to improve it as much as possible.

FEATURES:

Included the Carl script. Read about it here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-version-added

All settlements are cities

Massively overhauled recruitment system - Late Professionals require stables (cavalry) or barracks (infantry), Militia, Early Professionals, Locals and Levies are recruited from the City Hall line, Ghulams require barracks or stables which in turn require slave markets. All barracks and stables require the City Hall line as well as armourers, since the Late Professional units were trained and equipped by the government. Hence, they take a long time to recruit (based on quality) and they cost a lot since you, as the ruler, have to buy equipment for them. However, they have larger unit sizes and good morale, so they should form the core of your army. Finally, Feudal units are recruited from fiefs. These carry an income penalty for the player, since they represent lands granted to nobles and therefore foregone revenues. In exchange, you'll be able to rely on feudal units that equip themselves and therefore have a low recruitment cost. They also have free_upkeep, since you don't have to pay the nobles when they're resting on their own estates. Feudal buildings require the City Hall line, the Market line and the Roads line. The second tier feudal building doesn't offer any new units but dramatically increases the replenishment rate.

Eliminated "practice" buildings - you no longer have to build a barracks that doesn't allow you to recruit anything just so you can build the next barracks which does. Every building either allows a new unit or increases the replenishment rates of the units. Usually you will need to grow your city to the next level and/or upgrade your armourer in order to upgrade the barracks or stables, as the units are arranged based on quality and armour worn. Furthermore, higher-level barracks or stables do not take longer or cost more to build than the earlier tiers, because if you wanted a bigger stable you wouldn't knock down the one you already had and build a new, bigger one instead - you would just build an addition to the one you already had.

Only factions with Late Professional troops can build barracks and stables, and each faction has customized trees for them. Barracks and stables can only be built in the native lands of a faction (core and border areas), since the units they allow can only be recruited in those regions anyway.

Barracks, stables and City Hall buildings now give an income penalty to represent the salaries of the bureaucrats and the cost of administering an army and running a country.

Unit stats are based on Point Blank's Real Combat 2.0 system instead of on fantasy - no more infantry with higher attack than charging cavalry, archers now have different attack numbers based on quality and bow type, armour actually makes a difference

Infantry unit sizes increased (generally speaking)

Cavalry unit sizes decreased (same)

Unit size based on type rather than on quality, since the power of high-quality units was in part negated by their small size

High-quality units replenish slower instead

Late Professional units take from 3 to 7 turns to train, depending on quality

Changed the recruitment and upkeep costs of every unit

No more AP missiles

Flaming arrows removed

Archers have a lot more arrows; some horsearchers a lot more, some a few less. Missile accuracy globally increased (for some reason, infantry were easier to hit with arrows than elephants in Vanilla). Melee hit rate globally reduced.

Heavily armoured units with big shields move slower

Skirmishers move faster, especially javelinmen, since their throwing animation is so slow

Mounted units move faster or slower depending on their mount, mount armour and battlefield role

Spearmen no longer have gigantic bonuses against cavalry. They still have a bonus, but within reason.

Cavalry masses reduced, heavily armoured units with big shields have increased mass - now spearmen and heavy units can actually withstand charges.

All units are now recruitable in the campaign (I went through the EDU one unit at a time, so all the missing Kypchak units and the rest, both unrecruitable or put in the wrong place are now available)

Royal Kataphractoi are now lance/mace, Faris Lancers have a mace as a secondary weapon, Ghazni Light Lancers have a saber as a secondary weapon, Mounted Sergeants and Hospitaller Brothers have swords as secondary weapons, Pelekyphoroi and Varangians only use their axes two-handed (thanks to Jedi Knight)

Roads now give a trade bonus

Roads now require higher levels of cities

The Explorers' guild now gives a trade bonus and a trade fleet

Armourers give a trade bonus instead of weapon upgrade and are required for barracks and stables

Swordsmiths' guild gives an experience bonus instead of weapon upgrade

Muslim Assassins' guild now gives a law bonus; only the Assassins' guild had that

Port trade buildings now require higher levels of cities and ports

Adjusted siege engine and ship building times and replenishment rates

Changed silver in Nicaea province from 19,129 to 21,129 to make it accesible to merchants

Plus a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember or mainly involves the moving around of units from one building to another, such as the Kingdom of Jerusalem depending heavily on Feudal units (from fiefs) and units imported from Europe, which require ports.

12 March 2013 update

New EDU with some corrections and changes (Khevsur Heavy Swordsmen now Early Professionals, Aspatak Skirmishers now Average, Noble Tribesmen Cavalry are now 60 instead of 70), also changed the formations to blockier ones, since before the units were strung out in rows of two.

Oman and Sindh can no longer build the Ghulam Barracks, since they couldn't recruit Ghulams anyway.

Fixed an instance of Khan's Guard appearing in campaign_script, and also changed the stats of the unit for ongoing campaigns.

Fixed some regions whose religion levels didn't add up to 100% (thanks to Gigantus).

Saqsin now has a port (thanks to Gigantus).

Changed descr_walls so the towers no longer shoot without troops near them.

The following units now have free_upkeep_unit, besides the ones which already did, which were the Militia ones: Turkman Macemen, Turkman Bowmen, Frontiersmen, Javelin Azaps, Turkman Crossbowmen, Persian Spearmen, Tajik Urban Militia, Persian Archers, Arab Spearmen, Arab Archers, Jat Spearmen, Jat Axemen, Ashrakazor Spearmen, Shinakan Skirmishers, Kartlian Spearmen, Maghrebi Marines, Khorasani Light Spearmen, Ghaznavid Bowmen, Pashtun Warriors, Lashkar Tribesmen, Dismounted Nomad Lancers, Kypchak Bowmen, Kypchak Javelinmen, Nomad Bowmen, Bharat Light Spearmen

######################################################################################
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE AND UNZIP IT INTO ITS OWN FOLDER. PASTE ALL THE FILES INTO THE PROPER FOLDERS, OVERWRITING WHEN ASKED. MAKE BACK-UPS OF YOUR FILES FIRST. THIS SUBMOD IS NOT SAVE GAME-COMPATIBLE.

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data -> battle_config, descr_campaign_db, descr_engines, descr_mount, descr_projectile, descr_walls, export_descr_building, export_descr_unit

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\text -> export_buildings, export_units

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\unit_models -> battle_models_db

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\unit_models\_units -> the meshes in the folders. The meshes from the "romans" folder go into the "romans" folder, the meshes from the "abbasid" folder go into the "abbasid" folder, and so on. The meshes from the "ghulams" folder have a different name than the originals, so you don't need to make any back-ups in their case. The included battle_models_db has been changed to account for the new name.

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign -> campaign_script, descr_mercenaries, descr_strat

D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data\world\maps\base -> descr_regions, map_heights, map_features, map_regions

IN THAT LAST FOLDER, DELETE map.rwm BEFORE STARTING YOUR FIRST CAMPAIGN. YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO THIS THE VERY FIRST TIME. THE GAME WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TO START THAN USUAL BECAUSE IT IS GENERATING A NEW map.rwm WHICH INCLUDES ALL THE CHANGES FROM THE NEW FILES.

TO REMOVE THE SUBMOD, SIMPLY PASTE ALL YOUR ORIGINAL FILES BACK INTO THEIR PROPER FOLDERS, OVERWRITING WHEN ASKED.

WRITING IN CAPS IS FUN!
    ######################################################################################

PLANS FOR THE FUTURE:

Review the arrangement of units in the barracks (specifically, the connection between their armour and the armourer)
    Change the animations where necessary
    Tinker with the economy based on feedback
    Improve the garrison script
    Change the pictures for the new buildings
    Add the %$#@$ port to Saqsin! - DONE! (12-3-2013)
    Finish assigning cavalry types and change descr_mount and descr_skeleton accordingly
    Integrate new animations from Point Blank's RR/RC Compilation, especially the faster javelin throwing one
    Add Germanicu5's Battle AI

KNOWN ISSUES:

The new buildings will have the default red picture. I intend to do something about it at some point.

--------------------------

Edit 24 February 2013: NEW EDU IN POST #56.

--------------------------
    Original post below:

I've always hated the unit stats in BC, as many of them were downright nonsensical. So I made this submod, because BC is a mod worth playing.

It's still a work in progress, but it's very much useable. Save-compatible, too, which is why I wanted to release what I've done so far so people can test it. Well, partially save-compatible. The stat changes will take effect immediately, and units you recruit henceforth will be of the new sizes, but all existing units will retain their current sizes.

I am planning to release a matching EDB once 2.4 comes out, because I don't want to do a lot of work twice. Right now I'm testing some things with the current EDB, such as the removal of various event_counters.

Things I've changed:

Most importantly - unit stats are now based on Point Blank's Real Combat 2.0 system instead of on fantasy - no more infantry with higher attack than charging cavalry, archers now have different attack numbers based on quality and bow type, armour actually makes a difference
    Infantry unit sizes increased (generally speaking)
    Cavalry unit sizes decreased (same)
    Unit size based on type rather than on quality, since the power of high-quality units was in part negated by their small size
    High-quality units replenish slower instead (well, they will once I release the EDB)
    Late Professional units take from 3 to 7 turns to train, depending on quality
    No more AP missiles
    Archers have a lot more arrows; some horsearchers a lot more, some a few less
    Heavily armoured units with big shields move slower
    Skirmishers move faster, especially javelinmen, since their throwing animation is so slow
    Mounted units move faster or slower depending on their mount, mount armour and battlefield role
    Spearmen no longer have gigantic bonuses against cavalry. They still have a bonus, but within reason.

Still to do:

I forgot to remove flaming arrows, but I'll do that soon
    Morale
    Terrain penalties
    Unit costs
    I haven't finished the stats of some cavalry units according to their battlefield role. Once PB answers my 600 questions about determining the role of each unit, I will finish what's left
    Free upkeep for Feudal and Militia units
    Changing the weapons and animations of some units (some cavalry units only have a lance and no melee weapon, Royal Kataphractoi have the odd choice of javelin and spear instead of lance and mace, some two-handed axe units stop to switch to one-hand and shield which makes them useless for charging, etc)

Units will replenish much slower in the new EDB.
    I also plan to incorporate the Carl AI economy script by Fred Putz.

Together, these two changes will eliminate the AI unit spam that so many people are experiencing.

There will also be some tinkering with building times and costs.

That reminds me - if you want to play with this EDU, go to the EDB and remove the weapon upgrade ability of the blacksmith buildings. The weapon upgrade unbalances Vanilla BC already, to say nothing of RC.

Find every instance of "weapon_melee_blade 1" and delete it, or simply put a ; in front of it. Also partially save-compatible.

Thanks to PB for the RC 2.0 guide and for his projectile file.

TO INSTALL: Make back-up copies of your current EDU and descr_projectile files, then paste mine in their place in D:\SEGA\Medieval 2 Total War\mods\Broken_Crescent_kingdoms\data

To remove, overwrite my files with your back-up copies.

I am also attaching a guide to RC 2.0 and a guide to Real Recruitment. Every unit has an explanation of its stats in the EDU, so check there and in the RC guide before asking me why such and such unit has such and such stats. If you notice any errors, let me know, since I know I've made some. I tested the EDU today in some Custom Battles and I found an addition/subtraction error.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by k/t; October 23, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: RR/RC for Broken Crescent

good work man congrats.

TMK's Avatar BC Local Moderator

This seems to be a very nice piece of work! + rep

I changed my mind and started overhauling the 2.3 EDB. No time like the present. I've adopted some ideas from HURB and I'm also going to implement some of my own.

Also, any changes 2.4 makes to the EDB and EDU will be minimal, so I could adapt the files easily.

Update: Everything in the EDB is ready, except for the unit pools and replenishment rates. I should be done in a few days.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

very good,
    i think a submod with rr/rc is needed for players that play other mods and are not familiar with the bc stats. it´s every time a big difference when start playing bc.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

This is great this submod has finally been released, honestly, +rep for serious effort, but I see some major flaws, despite all the trumpeting before the release on how this work will be better.

It's mainly an issue of adapting prevalently European warfare and recruitment system to Eastern reality. Too many units are assigned as militia, too few as semi-professionals (well, there's no such category, so...) or simply mercenaries, there is no separate category for tribal troops, which in fact where neither "locals" nor "militia", Rajput factions have peculiar (in my opinion) category of "peasant levies" (if I were you I'd check who was allowed to carry a weapon and fight in medieval India, because something tells me those were not surfs, though I can be wrong), ghazis are either professional militia or professional elite or mercenary militia (this categorisation has actually nothing to do with duties performed by ghazis). Next, why persian_spearmen and persian_swordsmen are considered "local" if they don't fit to description of the category at all? Etc.

Much of what I said concerns "vanilla" BC as well, but that will be changed, that's for sure.

Under the patronage of m_1512

It's only the EDU so far. And it's just the first draft. I plan to work on it some more.

I realize that socio-military conditions were different in Europe, which is why I intend to tinker with the system based on criticism I receive. I want to have an accurate depiction of history, so hopefully I will receive many suggestions from people.

What is the difference between Locals and Tribal troops?

persian_spearmen: Persia has a long history of producing excellent infantry. The Khwarezm shah is no exception to this rule. These proud men of Persia will stand firm in the face of opposition. Armed with spear and shield they are invaluable to any general of the shah.

RR 1.8 definition of Locals
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    This group encompasses members of kingdoms which have either a sophisticated system of implementing the rural population into its armed forces (eg Longbowmen) or who have a considerable amount of more warlike population (eg Woodsmen). Locals serve as part of their duty as subjects of the realm and, mostly, are either receiving less pay than other soldiers or none at all, though the time taken for their training and organisation does cause some economic dislocation. There are, of course, also volunteers among this group, but mainly because there is a multitude of reasons why someone lost his livelihood. Their main characteristic is, that they are never full time soldiers, but all their martial prowess is learned as part of their civil live or during the short training they receive before being organized in companies, given officers of regular units (mostly experienced full-time soldiers and only very seldom one of their own people of higher status like village headmen) and shooed in direction of the battlefield. Their quality mainly depends on how warlike their origin is, while their equipment is commonly of low quality, second hand (which means looted) or provided by themselves, which makes them more readily available than other troop categories.

The description in export_units wasn't clear on what kind of troops Persian Spearmen were, although they could also be classified as Early Professionals. Sometimes there was no definite answer and I had to make a decision one way or the other. I might not have always made the right one from the point of view of an expert in Middle-Eastern history.

The Tajik Urban Militia had "Militia" in the name, but their description is identical to that of Persian Spearmen. They are also a strong unit, so I made them Local instead of Militia.

Ghazis, Ghazi Warriors, Ghazi Heavy Axemen and Turkish Ghazis are Early Professionals, while Ghazi Fanatics are mercenaries. Some are of Militia quality, while some are Elite or Exceptional. Unless I am misunderstanding you, and you are saying that that classification is wrong. It might be, but I decided upon it after looking up what "ghazi" means and after reading the description in the game. I am open to suggestions about how to improve the representation of these guys, although, ultimately, the category of a unit is not mentioned in-game and is merely something to help decide various stats and attributes of a unit, as well as how it will be recruited.

If anyone has found mistakes of stats or historical accuracy or has suggestions, they should tell me, of course. This submod is still a work in progress.

And even if some classification errors were made, or RR needs some adjustment to fit the region depicted by BC, RC certainly delivered as battles are now much better.

Are there any big differences to the RBBR-Macu-mod? My main issue was the upkeep cost of some Makurian units, still a great improvement.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=533047
    Life is a joke, and one day you gonna laugh yourself to death about it.

hello k/t

Is the mod finished? And is it compatible with the newest version?

Aragorn1963's Avatar Biarchus

Sounds good, don't like the decrease of cavalry units though. All other changes are sounding reasonable and necessary. Rep +1

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    What is the difference between Locals and Tribal troops?
    It's hard to tell without giving any definition, so I'll try to give one, but extremely simplified:

Tribe is a social or ethnic group that exists outside of a state, and its organisation is based on kinship and common economical and territorial setting. It's a vague definition and when you start to analyse it, you'll conclude that there are tribes that are not based on kinship of members at all, etc.

But let's keep one feature - focus on preserving of tribal structures. In BC, members of tribal societies would be de iure subjects of maliks and sultans, but de facto would constitute significant social, political, economical and military entites.

Take Turkmen/Turkomans - most of them preserved nomadic ethos, demanded from the Seljuk sultans special treatment and ultimately mutinied, which was one of main factors of collapse of the Seljuk state in the East. Shabankara Kurds also had substantial influence on history of the Middle East, especially Fars and Kerman. Baloch were originally living in Kerman from where they were raiding surrounding territories until they were forced by Mahmud of Ghazni and Seljuks to move eastwards. That's how they made it to Balochistan. There are tribes in Afghanistan that were forcefully converted to Islam only recently, and there are still few thousand of them professing anciant hinduistic-like beliefs.

They don't fit the definition at all and should have different stats than European locals, given their warrior profile, and should be recruitable under different conditions.
    The description in export_units wasn't clear on what kind of troops Persian Spearmen were, although they could also be classified as Early Professionals.
    Yes, description is not informative, but their appearance is. They have quite good equipment.

The differences between what rusnmat did and what I did were that I used the latest guidelines from PB and that I knew what I was doing - both in terms of staying true to RC instead of coming up with a lot of half-baked, gut-feeling, "this is too different from Vanilla M2 so it makes me uncomfortable" ideas and in terms of having created RR/RC-style EDU and EDB before.

Prince of Judah is doing a lot of guesswork as well, taking a point off here, adding another one there, hmm, this unit killed the enemy unit "too easily", so let's change its animation, reduce its armour... The beauty of RC is that it's a system, with rules. It is those rules that provide consistency.

Animations are an important thing, yes, (and RC has guidelines for those as well) and I hope to deal with them at some point. There are some animations from the RR/RC Compilation I hope to use, especially faster ones for javelinmen. Getting each cavalry type to do the right kind of shuffling in combat will probably take a while. And Skirmisher and Missile units will have to have the right animations assigned as well.

This submod is for BC 2.3.2.2.

Quote Originally Posted by nein
    Is the mod finished?
    Quote Originally Posted by k/t
    It's only the EDU so far. And it's just the first draft. I plan to work on it some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by k/t
    It's still a work in progress, but it's very much useable.
    "don't like the decrease of cavalry units"

Is this dislike based on historical accuracy concerns or on you being used to bigger units?

What you've said about tribesmen reminds me very much of "a considerable amount of more warlike population", so I still don't see a significant difference between Locals and Tribesmen. I also don't know how I could show their recruitment differently. I look forward to seeing the changes in Ghulam and tribal recruitment in BC3, because I believe strongly in copying anyone's ideas if they are good.

"They have quite good equipment."

That's why I gave them partial light mail.

What you've said about tribesmen reminds me very much of "a considerable amount of more warlike population", so I still don't see a significant difference between Locals and Tribesmen.
    That's cherry picking.

You basically acknowledge the same historical role of vanilla Woodsmen and BC Turkomans, is that correct?
    How is this possible if they clearly don't have any mail, but lamellar cuirasses, metal and leather? Still, their equipment is better than equipment of a militia unit, which would be incomplete and casual and dependable on militiaman's status.

Aragorn1963's Avatar Biarchus

The differences between what rusnmat did and what I did were that I used the latest guidelines from PB and that I knew what I was doing - both in terms of staying true to RC instead of coming up with a lot of half-baked, gut-feeling, "this is too different from Vanilla M2 so it makes me uncomfortable" ideas and in terms of having created RR/RC-style EDU and EDB before.

Prince of Judah is doing a lot of guesswork as well, taking a point off here, adding another one there, hmm, this unit killed the enemy unit "too easily", so let's change its animation, reduce its armour... The beauty of RC is that it's a system, with rules. It is those rules that provide consistency.

Animations are an important thing, yes, (and RC has guidelines for those as well) and I hope to deal with them at some point. There are some animations from the RR/RC Compilation I hope to use, especially faster ones for javelinmen. Getting each cavalry type to do the right kind of shuffling in combat will probably take a while. And Skirmisher and Missile units will have to have the right animations assigned as well.

This submod is for BC 2.3.2.2.

"don't like the decrease of cavalry units"

Is this dislike based on historical accuracy concerns or on you being used to bigger units?

What you've said about tribesmen reminds me very much of "a considerable amount of more warlike population", so I still don't see a significant difference between Locals and Tribesmen. I also don't know how I could show their recruitment differently. I look forward to seeing the changes in Ghulam and tribal recruitment in BC3, because I believe strongly in copying anyone's ideas if they are good.

"They have quite good equipment."

It's me being used to bigger units. I'm sure what you are doing is historically more accurate, but I want to see a lot of horses galloping when I charge. So it's not meant as criticism, just my personal preference.

My computer was damaged over a month ago, and it has been fixed only today, so I have restarted work on this submod.

Judeman266's Avatar Senator

Templar Knights and Knights of Saint John are wearing coat of plates, not heavy mail.
    Last edited by Judeman266; August 24, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

Does it say that in the description or did you look at the model in-game? I'll have a look tomorrow. Are you talking about the early or late ones or both?

k/t did you post the EDB somewhere or is it still in progress? I am assuming the latter since it wasnt in your attachments

Judeman266's Avatar Senator

The late ones. It's on the model for the late Templars if you look under their armpit you can see it. In the description for the late Knights of St John it describes "Late Hospitaller knights featured better armor, composed of combination of heavy chainmail with steel reinforced akaton underneath the chainmail." I just wanted to make sure you noticed. Also I understand why you gave almost all units the same charge; because the BC cavalry pretty much are all using light lances which is unrealistic especially for a mod that goes to 1400. Hopefully you can change the weapons of these and other units to the right equipment and you can adjust unit stats to reflect the use of different lances.
    Last edited by Judeman266; August 27, 2012 at 02:23 AM.

Don't bother too much with the lances, as we are going to set the end of BC at 1300 at latest.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast