View Poll Results: Transferring to Shogun 2?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE DRAGON EMPIRE - RISE OF QIN

Default THE DRAGON EMPIRE - RISE OF QIN

THE DRAGON EMPIRE - RISE OF QIN
    TOTAL MODIFICATION

ModDB

HISTORY Over the course of the Warring States period, the Qin state had evolved to become the most powerful of the seven major states in China. In 238 BC, Ying Zheng, the King of Qin, took over the reins of power after eliminating his political rivals Lü Buwei and Lao Ai. With help from Li Si, Wei Liao (尉繚) and others, Ying Zheng formulated a plan for conquering the other six major states and unifying China. The plan, which focuses on annexing each state individually, is based on "allying with distant states and attacking nearby ones", one of the Thirty-Six Stratagems. Its key steps were: ally with Yan and Qi, deter Wei and Chu, and conquer Han and Zhao.
    In 230 BC, King Zheng unleashed the final campaigns of the Warring States period, setting out to conquer the remaining independent kingdoms, one by one.
    The first state to fall was Hán, in 230 BC. Then Qin took advantage of natural disasters in 229 BC to invade and conquer Zhào, where Qin Shi Huang had been born. He now avenged his poor treatment as a child hostage there, seeking out and killing his enemies.
    Qin armies conquered the state of Zhao in 228 BC, the northern country of Yan in 226 BC, the small state of Wei in 225 BC, and the largest state and greatest challenge, Chu, in 223 BC.
    In 222 BC, the last remnants of Yan and the royal family were captured in Liaodong in the northeast. The only independent country left was now state of Qi, in the far east, what is now the Shandong peninsula. Terrified, the young king of Qi sent 200,000 people to defend his western borders. In 221 BC, the Qin armies invaded from the north, captured the king, and annexed Qi. Some of the strategies Qin used to unify China were to standardize the trade and communication, currency and language.
    For the first time, all of China was unified under one powerful ruler. In that same year, King Zheng proclaimed himself the "First Emperor" (始皇帝, Shǐ Huángdì).

MOD DESCRIPTION
    This mod focuses on the campaign of the first & great emperor of China Qin Shi Huang(Ying Zhao Zheng) The Great.
    Start date is 235 BC, when Ying Zhao Zheng assumed full power after Lü Buwei. You will see the best campaign & map & real skins of ancient China according to terra cotta army of Qin Shi Huang & massive battles, good historical battles, amazing buildings & palaces, epical Chinese musics & character sounds & other interesting things i'll tell.
    Screenshots soon...

------------------------------AN ANNOUNCEMENT---------------------------------------------
    I should say that the works of this project are so many & I have limited time to do because I'm currently working on two other mods for Rome II & another for Medieval II although I do the works by all of my potential but I need help, for: 2ِD art works & text editing & specially an animator.
    I announce that: Every modder want to help me I would be eager to work with him & be side by side & he'll be joined in dev group of this mod & any help will be welcomed .

PICTURES/SCREENSHOTS

MAP REGIONS (WIP)
    WILL SUFFER UPDATE

FACTIONS ROSTER
    The Rulership Of Qin

The Rulership Of Han

The Rulership Of Wei

The Rulership Of Chu

The Rulership Of Zhao

The Rulership Of Yan

The Rulership Of Qi

The Xiongnu Tribes (Mongols)

The Domain Of Separatists (Rebels)

The Great Qin Empire (emergent)

MOD CREATORS WITH ROLES
    1. asadyan[son of persia] (CAMPAIGN EDITOR, TEXT EDITOR, ARTIST, MODERATOR & BALANCOR, MAP EDITOR)

2. Makomenos (CAMPAIGN EDITOR, TEXT EDITOR, SCRIPTOR)

3. Megablueiron (MODEL DESIGNER, ARTIST)

4. rgex570 (MUSICIAN & TRAILER DESIGNER)

Waiting for more....
    Last edited by asadyan; January 13, 2018 at 11:24 AM.

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: THE DRAGON EMPIRE

Looking very much forward to it +rep
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Quote Originally Posted by Morrowgan View Post
    Looking very much forward to it +rep
    thank u so much sir
    i just look for a good team

Good news!! Joined me some modder mates & we will start the works next week seriously
    Last edited by asadyan; December 22, 2017 at 09:49 AM.

Great project! Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Clay View Post
    Great project! Keep up the good work
    tnx mate, obviously

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Default Re: THE DRAGON EMPIRE - RISE OF QIN

Best of luck with this. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Best of luck with this. +rep
    Thank u so much dear Frunk , i hope to please you!

hello I very like this mod but I think that need add some new faction at korea as: Goguryeo, Baekje and Silla

Quote Originally Posted by mcnimitzpeters View Post
    hello I very like this mod but I think that need add some new faction at korea as: Goguryeo, Baekje and Silla
    Are u joking man??! please read this!!

it needs to come some one else to make a good mod for Emperor Jumong.

We are almost deciding to make a mod for Shogun 2 for Guguryeo haply

Thank u for zealotry +rep
    Last edited by asadyan; January 14, 2018 at 10:39 AM.

oh I only like play mods expand map not must only have map chinese. I really not like this mods now. I only hope map be extend from Korea come Vietnam like as Three Kingdoms and if have extend I will play it I come from Vietnam and I like mods of chinese very many

I think that this mods is should expand map. I will For you some example as: Goguryeo, Baekje,Silla, Bai Yue, ��婆徵: Chinese sources: https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%BE...A7%90%E5%A6%B9 and Japan I will play this mod if it is extend
    Last edited by Frunk; January 21, 2018 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

oh I only like play mods expand map not must only have map chinese. I really not like this mods now. I only hope map be extend from Korea come Vietnam like as Three Kingdoms and if have extend I will play it I come from Vietnam and I like mods of chinese very many

I think that this mods is should expand map. I will For you some example as: Goguryeo, Baekje,Silla, Bai Yue, ��婆徵: Chinese sources: https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%BE...A7%90%E5%A6%B9 and Japan I will play this mod if it is extend
    so there are lots of limitations for mapping & campaign changes of Medieval such as number of regions & settlements which is the most important thing for modding of campaign that is limited to 199 regions per map, now you like we make an expanded map for a historical campaign & subject such as rise of Qin or any mod else with the far away cites?? Something you told mate is similar to say when we want to create a mod for Persian Empire we create a map from far west of Europa to far east of Asia!! As those areas aren't related to Persian Empire at all! So when we want to create a mod for rise of Qin & campaign of Zhao Zheng The Great our map should be related to areas that historical events took place in them, & Korea map is't related to historical events of campaign of Qin & Zhao Zheng at all to be created.

As I said I along with some other modders have decided to create a good mod for rise of Goguryeo for Shogun 2 TW which indicates the map of Korea & Northern Korea, Japan & China .
    Last edited by asadyan; January 16, 2018 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asadyan View Post
    so there are lots of limitations for mapping & campaign changes of Medieval such as number of regions & settlements which is the most important thing for modding of campaign that is limited to 199 regions per map, now you like we make an expanded map for a historical campaign & subject such as rise of Qin or any mod else with the far away cites?? Something you told mate is similar to say when we want to create a mod for Persian Empire we create a map from far west of Europa to far east of Asia!! As those areas aren't related to Persian Empire at all! So when we want to create a mod for rise of Qin & campaign of Zhao Zheng The Great our map should be related to areas that historical events took place in them, & Korea map is't related to historical events of campaign of Qin & Zhao Zheng at all to be created.

As I said I along with some other modders have decided to create a good mod for rise of Goguryeo for Shogun 2 TW which indicates the map of Korea & Northern Korea, Japan & China .
    Oh If You can't create map and it still is map Chinese I will never play it. Map Chinese is have very many on forums of chinese. I see have this mods:
    http://www.xiamod.com/Medieval2/201801/692.html It is very boring so I never load it There are so many similar maps created by Chinese people so I never play it because it's boring. This game needs to change a bit of air

Oh If You can't create map and it still is map Chinese I will never play it. Map Chinese is have very many on forums of chinese. I see have this mods:
    http://www.xiamod.com/Medieval2/201801/692.html It is very boring so I never load it There are so many similar maps created by Chinese people so I never play it because it's boring. This game needs to change a bit of air
    i can create map but why?? Why should i add Korea?? It is an area related to topic of this mod?? As i said this is a total modification that covers the map of seven warring states & areas related to them such as Xiangnu, but areas such as Korea are out of them.

You should read the History, on top of the first post.
    Also lots of mods may be in the same topic but each mod has its own specifications also we have an uncertain decision to transfer this mod to Shogun 2 entirely .
    Last edited by asadyan; January 16, 2018 at 11:42 PM.

Do things how you want them, asadyan. You are the modder and you are not selling anything, the one advantage of free work, beside doing what you want, is that you don't have to care about who likes what. Also you are right about mapping, overstretching is a bad plan with only 199 regions, and a mod is a lot more than a map, timeframe or units.

who will help download and pour to another resource? Can a mediafire? http://www.xiamod.com/Medieval2/201801/692.html

i can create map but why?? Why should i add Korea?? It is an area related to topic of this mod?? As i said this is a total modification that covers the map of seven warring states & areas related to them such as Xiangnu, but areas such as Korea are out of them.

You should read the History, on top of the first post.
    Also lots of mods may be in the same topic but each mod has its own specifications also we have an uncertain decision to transfer this mod to Shogun 2 entirely .
    If you can create a map and you can add what country for mods. I see that add Goguryeo for this mods is match the history of this mod. Many people chinese speak with me as so Korea can related to this topic. You really do not understand the history of China and Vietnam us If you do not map many Chinese people they will probably never play it For me this game is just rubbish if there are no new maps

If you can create a map and you can add what country for mods. I see that add Goguryeo for this mods is match the history of this mod. Many people chinese speak with me as so Korea can related to this topic. You really do not understand the history of China and Vietnam us If you do not map many Chinese people they will probably never play it For me this game is just rubbish if there are no new maps
    The date of this mod is 235 bce, you persist me to add Goguryeo but you dont know this kingdom started its life from 37 bce so isnt related to topic & historical mod campaign, now if Chinese people dont like this mod as you say so why only you say this?? Why other Chinese or Vietnamese people dont say something as you say?? Please come here to see many eastern people love this project & wanna play it, & better know mate im an eastern man who knows enough the history of east of the world .

Quote Originally Posted by selv View Post
    Do things how you want them, asadyan. You are the modder and you are not selling anything, the one advantage of free work, beside doing what you want, is that you don't have to care about who likes what. Also you are right about mapping, overstretching is a bad plan with only 199 regions, and a mod is a lot more than a map, timeframe or units.
    yeah i just wanna create good mods for ancient world for famous empires, i try to do my best work to this, & i dont care who likes what .

Quote Originally Posted by Vit2013 View Post
    who will help download and pour to another resource? Can a mediafire? http://www.xiamod.com/Medieval2/201801/692.html
    That is Chinese u need to translate the page.
    Last edited by Frunk; January 21, 2018 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

That is Chinese u need to translate the page.
    I think that I can will translate it infuture but I not like it only have map Asia so I suggest you expand the map and add some new faction for Korea and Vietnam I just suggested for you I will play if you Extend the map for this mods like as three kingdoms

for which we are waiting for something? This mod has already come out! it is! and while the version is free! http://www.xiamod.com/Medieval2/201801/692.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast