Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Hello Can we have an option with ammo like in the vanilla empire?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Updated:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0wfpt7...2cf51.rar/file - Adds more ammo for units. 4-5 bullets per unit. All credits to meme12345 for this option

Patrician

New gameplay option:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/b2tjri3vx8xlich/Disabled_regions.rar/file
    Enabled all diplomatic options except the trade regions

Patrician

Added new option:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/1h6bu6ssbcd8chn/Lord_1forts.rar/file
    Activates settlement fortifications in cities.

Jamez88's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Soap Mactavish View Post
    Could you make "longer artillery range" option, please ?
    OMG yes please. I hate the short range of artillery.

I question: when I paste the .pack in data folder, I must write the "add" in user.empire_script, because some add doesnt work.

Patrician

Updated increased campaign income option:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/7yfc6u...ncome.rar/file Increased campaign income.

Icon9 Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Quote Originally Posted by lylax4769 View Post
    Ok, here's the temp fix. It worked in all the campaigns and battles I tested with all different artillery. You do need to overwrite some main mod files. This contains replacements for the Lord_core and Lord_dbunits packs: changes canon amounts to 4 and multiplies starting ammo for units by 5 (10 seemed like too much in retrospect, but if you want 10x that isn't hard to do). I haven't figured out how to alter range yet because there is a bug with increasing the range on mortars. Please save a copy of the original files, as again these have minimal playtesting so there may be bugs still. Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mo6tw...XAmmo.rar/file
    I have a question because when I play without any "gameplay" that increase a numbers of cannons and ammu (use 4cannon + 5x ammu), or only ammu I can play the gran campaign and I can "end turn" - however some specific nations tech ( ex Indelningsverket for Sweden ) doesnt appear in the tech tree and I suppose I dont have its benefits... but when I paste/extract ( I have tried all methods! ) - after reinstall the game - Lord_core and Lord_dbunits packs some nations tech appear and work, but I cant end turn because crash: ex. I invade Gdansk/Danzig and play battle siege but the campaign crash after press end turn, at the first turn! Common I can play single battle in the game without crash in the battle... I have the crash only change turn, I think my problem is with the two .pack but I dont explain me.
    Anybody know why?! Can me explain pls!

Is there anyway to remove the added music as i prefer the original lol

Anyone able to help me out how to put vanilla music back.

Hello
    can you make a sub mod: meters 4 or 6 guns apart from artillery units. thanks to you

Hi Lordsith,
    could you make new option that make the artillery range more longer and have more guns, more ammo for infantry and more tighter unit spacing ?

Civis

I also really would enjoy an option for great artillery ranges. Much greater.

Also, could we get one that tunes down the morale a signifcant portion? One of my regiments just got fired upon from barely three meters, and went down from 320 to 153 in a matter of seconds. Morale? "Confident".

After further testing, it seems as if every unit will always fight to either the last man or the two last men left. I had one unit flee, and that was just one soldier. Regiments stand and fight until the very last man, and their morale does not waver at all. That can't be right..
    Last edited by Frotzy; April 30, 2020 at 12:59 AM.

Hey, awesome mod, though I have found it quite taxing to have to essentially kill every last man in the enemy unit before it stops bothering me (it's annoying having one enemy horseman from a unit I seemingly destroyed stay around to then kill everyone in an artillery unit of mine). Would it be possible to have the option for a reduced morale?

Also, I quite like the idea of limiting the number of rounds units have, but from what I have read, infantry carried up to 60 rounds. Vanilla ID therefore has way to little in terms of ammunition, and even the option to add 5 or 6 rounds for each unit is still too little. There is the option for unlimited ammo, but that does away with the entire idea of implementing this cool feature. Would it then also be possible if we could have an option for increased ammunition, lets say around 40 or 60 rounds?

please, it would be a good measure to incorporate a submod that adds more guns to the artillery regiments, it would give you a more real 18th century battlefield experience

Mod must be dead since no answer aww well onto another

Help me please to get 4 cannons per artillery units?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Can we have a modification that adds to units bullets like in default empire total war? Should be very simple modification.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Patrician

Gameplay options updated to the last version

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Gameplay options updated to the last version
    Specifically which ones ?