Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rome Total History RTH_1.2 released

Default Re: Rome Total History RTH_1.2 released

It musy have something to do with Windows 8, and I have Windows 7. I'm really sorry that I cannot help, maybe try again?

EmeraldPhoenix's Avatar Libertus
    Here. Well, here as in on Earth. This Solar System. Close by, relatively speaking.

I think I may have found the problem. I remember having this problem with a mod but couldn't remember if it was this one. It was. The was that some of the ranges for elite archers and artillery were above the maximum. Strange thing is, I didn't get an error message this time. Will some one please tell me the base ballista, javelin, and onager ranges, please. Sorry to ask you to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldPhoenix View Post
    I think I may have found the problem. I remember having this problem with a mod but couldn't remember if it was this one. It was. The was that some of the ranges for elite archers and artillery were above the maximum. Strange thing is, I didn't get an error message this time. Will some one please tell me the base ballista, javelin, and onager ranges, please. Sorry to ask you to do this.

Hopefully anyone can help this

EmeraldPhoenix's Avatar Libertus
    Here. Well, here as in on Earth. This Solar System. Close by, relatively speaking.

I found the problem. I just deleted the preferences file. Then it worked fine.

Red-bearded's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphos View Post
    Red-bearded, your help is welcome. What is your field of competence and which parts would you like to develop?
    In this time i can only "catch bugs", for example "unlocalized plasement text" by german "axemen"
    And when a captured Argos, game CTD, but autosave is work - after many years play in RTW I seen anything like that ^.=
    Sorry to my so bad english.

Thanks for your comments.

If I remember well, the problem with the unlocalised placement text has been resolved tima ago in the first corrections for 1.3.

I don't know why Argos crashed. I conquered it lately without problem.

I think there are still crashes that don't depend on my mod, but on vanilla bugs. Recently I had a crash after a sea battle. In this case there is a little trick: Go back to your latest save, but before clicking the turn move one of your units, maybe only a diplomat or spy. You can do any move you like, just to have some different interaction. In my case it worked and the sea battle was no problem anymore.
    Last edited by Philadelphos; March 08, 2014 at 06:33 PM.

I'm uploading the new version RTH_1.4 and I can tell you that it has a lot of huge improvements. You'll have the link in an hour.

Version 1.4 is out with huge improvements.
    Here is the download: http://dfiles.eu/files/9ndj3njor
    Check the new thread for features.

P.S.
    If you want to continue your old games started with version 1.2 or earlier, you better use version 1.3.
    Version RTH_1.3 is included in the download. Read the Read_me file for instructions.

Default Re: Screenshots?

These are four screenshots of the city of Syracuse. This is from the custom battle, but in the campaign map the city is just the same.

These are four views of the city of Syracuse.

Syracuse from Ortygia:

The Great Harbor and Ortygia seen from the walls:

The city and the Great Harbour seen from Epipolai:

The famous Quarries with the Ear of Dionysius:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123