Thread: Unable to replenish units

Seijika-san's Avatar Laetus

Default Unable to replenish units

For some reason the replenish button is not working for any of my units - is this a feature or a bug?

Either way does anybody know how to restore classic replenishment?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Unable to replenish units

Darthmod doesn't block replenishment. Do you have other mods on perhaps? It is probably from one of them.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Seijika-san's Avatar Laetus

I've only got Darthmod and Causa Belli and I carefully installed both following the recommended videos. No matter the mode or campaign there is no replenishment just the same.

I actually have the exact same issue. I've installed the 8.0 version of DME along with the 8.1 patch on a fresh install of vanilla ETW with zero other mods and as far as I can tell, everything in the game is working just fine except for unit replenishment. I can't use that feature on any unit and I've reached ~turn 30 on current campaign. I'm playing on a 40W save as USA on a Late Empire start.

Does anyone else have a potential fix for this issue?

I wonder if the recent updates have caused this. Try taking a look at this thread https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...test-CA-update and see if the solution there works, if you haven't implemented it already.