Thread: Multiplayer Campaign not working

Default Multiplayer Campaign not working

Whenever I attempt to launch a multiplayer campaign with a friend of mine, we get a "game not found" message when attempting to join. I highly doubt it has to do with the verification of game files, as otherwise we would've gotten the "host game version differs from yours" message. We've already tried to turn off our firewalls, we both did a clean reinstall of the mod and the game. This is strange to me, as we are able to play multiplayer battles, but not a campaign. Does anyone have advise on how to proceed?

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign not working

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbolt View Post
    Whenever I attempt to launch a multiplayer campaign with a friend of mine, we get a "game not found" message when attempting to join. I highly doubt it has to do with the verification of game files, as otherwise we would've gotten the "host game version differs from yours" message. We've already tried to turn off our firewalls, we both did a clean reinstall of the mod and the game. This is strange to me, as we are able to play multiplayer battles, but not a campaign. Does anyone have advise on how to proceed?

Hello sir, did you try setting up a virtual network with your friend ?