Thread: Numidia’s fleet

Default Numidia’s fleet

Hi all,

I’ve been searching everywhere if this theme has been treated before but it seems that nobody encountered this feature….
    I’m playing a long campaign with Numidia. My goal is to defend Cartago and keep Rome at bay. I’ve been sending diplomacy missions to Carthago untill i got gifted with a coastal region. Then i built a commercial port in order to build a small transport fleet to send my stack to Sicily (where i want to help cartage to mantain its two starting cities).
    Result? There’s no way to build a transport ship. There ain’t the option to build it. So my stack is doomed to lose between 600 and 800 men in each travel (takes 2 turns) from Cartago to Sicily.
    Is this a “bug” or a wanted feature?

Thanks in advance

K.

Default Re: Numidia’s fleet

In Rome 2 you don't need to build transport ships just move the army into the water

Isn’t this the DEI sub forum? In DEI you cannot move stacks on water without a transport fleet afaik

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You can, you will just suffer attrition. You need supply ships to remove attrition.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Sorry, i probably didn’t explain myself well enough. I know the DEI sistem for transport fleet. I’ve been playing DEI for more than 2 years now. Love it. Numidia was probably the only faction i hadn’t played yet so i gave it a try. Loving it but the supply ship seems to be missing in Numidia’s naval roster. That was my point

Looking better on DEI guide i found the solution: barbarian factions don’t have access to supply ships. Guess desert cultures are included in barbarian factions so. Will need to conquer a region in Italy if i want to resupply my army. Pity.
    Thanks

Barbarians can stay near their own cities, though, and not need a ship. Coastal raiding

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----