Thread: Problem with Recruitment Viewer?

Default Problem with Recruitment Viewer?

Hello all,

I love this mod a lot and have played it for years now, but I hadn't really looked at the Recruitment Viewer that much. Now, trying to open the file, it crashes. I have Java 8 on my machine and set to open .jar files, so that shouldn't be the issue. Was just wondering if this problem was unique to me or not.

Thanks!

Default Re: Problem with Recruitment Viewer?

Okay sorry, solved the problem. I had only Java 8 64-bit installed. I installed 32-bit as well and it works fine.

Mods can delete this thread.

hi,
    i have a big problem . i have installed eb everything seems to work right but not he recruitment viewer !! i am not accustomed to use windows 10 so i dont know what is the problem ? btw i have already installed java and stuff but the recruitmen viewer is giving me a weird error : " connection information are missing . please fill in missing data or run program in diffrent mode " ??
    btw i also tried opening the viewer in many diffrent compatilibites like windows xp or 7 mode but nothing changed the same error again and again ..
    plese help

sorry i posted on wrong forum my problem is not for eb2 but for eb1 on RTW ..