Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding in NEW FACTIONS to Rome Remastered

Default Re: Adding in NEW FACTIONS to Rome Remastered

i am also running into the same issue, i ran it with the new command in the advanced options and it still crashes, i added the unpacked sound folder into the mod and i still get the crash, i can only run a custom battle if i include the new faction i added. so how does one regenerate the sound files??

Quote Originally Posted by Redbad of the Frisians View Post
    i am also running into the same issue, i ran it with the new command in the advanced options and it still crashes, i added the unpacked sound folder into the mod and i still get the crash, i can only run a custom battle if i include the new faction i added. so how does one regenerate the sound files??
    I am guessing you may no longer be interested, but after a few hours of trying to make it work, the solution with the unpacked Music and SFX folders worked for me once I deleted the packed sound files in the mod. Now it no longer has crashes when starting battles with new factions.

I don't want to mess with it just yet, but I imagine that now that has been done, it could be repackaged relatively easily.

Icon5 Re: Adding in NEW FACTIONS to Rome Remastered

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Kalev View Post
    this guide has helped my much, I have a question. If a faction is playable in campaign but when I want to play a battle, it crashes, does anyone know how to fix it?
    my game crashes as soon as i try to end the factions turn... anyone know the cause?

Good afternoon I start a custom battle and the game crashes to the menu. Before that I added one faction and a couple of units. I've already tried removing units from the game - it doesn't help. Maybe someone else knows the reasons? the sound was playing with the folder. Crashes even when playing for old factions
    Last edited by devils; February 18, 2024 at 08:09 AM.

Good afternoon I start a custom battle and the game crashes to the menu. Before that I added one faction and a couple of units. I've already tried removing units from the game - it doesn't help. Maybe someone else knows the reasons?

To avoid crashes during battles run the game once with snd_save_events command once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12