Thread: Are there any mods that add new units/flags for minor/emergent factions?

Default Are there any mods that add new units/flags for minor/emergent factions?

I'm using Empire Total Factions along with the Additional Units Mod. AUM sadly doesn't really touch on the minor/emergent factions or Middle Eastern/Indian ones. I was also wondering if there's a mod for the minor/emergent factions that changes their flags when they have a revolution. I came across a mod here that did but it's an old thread and the download link isn't there. Can anyone point me to any such mods? Or if one is being developed? Thanks!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Are there any mods that add new units/flags for minor/emergent factions?

Welcome to TWC, BabylonBlitz!

I looked around a little and sadly I couldn't find any mod that does what you are looking for, so I suggest that you look around yourself here or in one of the hosted mod forums.

Of course you can also read the mod recommendations thread and see if someone else have asked the same question you're asking now.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: Are there any mods that add new units/flags for minor/emergent factions?

I saw some unit packs for the Italian, Indian, and Middle Eastern factions but looks like they were removed. I'll take a take look though, thanks!