(I think I was wrong placing this same post in the general forum of Invasio Barbarborum, since no one answered..., not even Iulianus, so I will post it again here)

Regards. I have long experienced the same problematic situation when it comes to recruiting foederatii troops from the celts, huns and goths, who are marked by different dates throughout the V century, as indicated in the initial thread of the SAI.

The problem is that never, despite exceeding this stipulated chronological date, does the option of recruiting these foederatii appear to me. I finished two different campaigns (Valentinianus and Procopius) and although in both as it is in the pics, a date is already marked in the VI century, these recruitment options never appeared to me.

The Celts, in the Valentinian campaign, were the first faction I eliminated, barely lasting a maximum of 10 turns and I never had a diplomatic relationship or agreements with them. I simply attacked them as soon as the campaign started (this faction should never be left alive beyond that time, in order to avoid problems in the rear and have more troops available in the Rhenus).

In the case of the Goths, in Procopiu's campaign, they were also the faction that I attacked the most from the beginning, to the point of disappearing in very few turns (in the 380s, if I remember correctly). Nor did I have any agreement or diplomatic relationship with them. I attacked them right away, since they are the most dangerous faction for the stability of Procopius's empire.

My question is: what should be done to make these recruiting buildings appear among the celts, goths and huns? Maybe I didn't activate a script or I don't know... The truth is that it is the only thing that I have never understood about the SAI.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PROCOP.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	765.2 KB 
ID:	362688Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VALENT.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	738.1 KB 
ID:	362689