Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Battle for the Baltic 2. 01 - Repack by Gigantus

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Battle for the Baltic 2. 01 - Repack by Gigantus

That was weird, something must have gone wrong when I edited the post the last time. Both links are now restored.

Jinete_de_Espaņa's Avatar Laetus

Hello Gigantus
    First I´d like to compliment you for your wonderful work. I have downloaded a lot of your repacks and never had any problem.
    About this mod, one quick question. Sorry if this has been addressed before.
    Is this a stand-alone version or I need to have any particular version of SS for this mod to work?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Jinete_de_Espaņa View Post
    Hello Gigantus
    First I´d like to compliment you for your wonderful work. I have downloaded a lot of your repacks and never had any problem.
    About this mod, one quick question. Sorry if this has been addressed before.
    Is this a stand-alone version or I need to have any particular version of SS for this mod to work?
    I would also like to know the answer to this question as well!

EDIT:
    After reading through the forum a little closer I can confirm it requires SS6.4
    For those interested Gig has done a repack of SS6.4 which can be found in the link bellow:
    Full install for Stainless Steel 6.4, Meloo Fix, Steam compatible (twcenter.net)
    Last edited by isa0005; July 13, 2022 at 10:35 AM.

I am so glad somebody is updating and fixing this mod. I played it a lot some years ago and thouroughly enjoyed it but was quite bothered by the bugs. I had to download it from a link buried deep in some comment section beacuse the mods official page's link didn't work. I thought it was absolutely dead and forgotten but decided to look it up just in case today and was overwhelmed with joy when I found this page Thank you for your good work on this mod!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Hey neither of the download links seem to work, the google drive links tossing up a permission message and mediafire is just not downloading at all.

started playing med 2 again and rememberd this mod and what i said here and i finally know why sweden has no speech other that the quick one, because their culture never did. the english, french and germans had their own and the southern europeans all shared one but the north and eastern europeans (ie denmark poland and vanilla russa and more) had so speech other than the quick ones. since i rarely played them i vanilla i never noticed untill i played the teutonic expansion as the knights, but i thought it was a simple dlc faction thing, not realising that it was due to them having the ne european culture voicelines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234